Pages:
Author

Topic: About New Altcoin's - page 10. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 268
February 10, 2019, 04:30:16 PM
It seems to me that only a certain control over ico companies will be able to protect the investor and the entire ico market of companies from fraudsters. Today it is a really big problem. Perhaps one of the reasons for the fall in the cryptocurrency market.

The loss of the Escrow usage model makes the ICO movement more wild and erratic. matters relating to investment also need to be protected by clear guarantees. many developers are finally caught up in obscure situations by continuing to postpone many important things, there needs to be clear rules or one day the ICO perspective will be equated with a systematic mode of fraud by selling hope.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 10, 2019, 01:36:43 PM
Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
sometimes new coins now cannot be used as investment options, a lot of new coins are scam and that doubts many investors. so my advice is to choose proven coins and be on the cryptocurrency top golab to avoid scams.
It seems to me that only a certain control over ico companies will be able to protect the investor and the entire ico market of companies from fraudsters. Today it is a really big problem. Perhaps one of the reasons for the fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 06:54:16 AM
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
sometimes new coins now cannot be used as investment options, a lot of new coins are scam and that doubts many investors. so my advice is to choose proven coins and be on the cryptocurrency top golab to avoid scams.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 09, 2019, 09:38:06 PM
We don't have a trust in the existing and most common altcoins because of the situation is like that then how a new coin will be made the economic more powerful and how we can trust them so my open is investing new currency will be more risky then investing on existing altcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 03:46:42 PM
New altcoins pop up on the regular via ICOs. And most don't make it during this bear times. Ternion is a new one but still on ICO level, and looks good. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 03:41:03 PM
Ternion is an altcoin though currently on ICO, it looks a smart money move for me. The MVP is thoughtful, and devs are putting in a hard shift. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
February 08, 2019, 11:10:36 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

until now the situation was even more strange. because more and more altcoins often appear, and not only that, at this time there are also many altcoin frauds. so sometimes people think negatively only because the project situation is sometimes misused.
it is true the problem is that there are also many new altcoins that have died because to make it just want to get profit from investors. and a lot of altcoins also cheated yesterday
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 08, 2019, 10:04:03 AM
I found GRIN as one of the best altcoin for this moment to invest some money. For long term, it might be risky since it's supply is infinite. But for short term, it can be huge profitable.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 08, 2019, 09:33:47 AM

until now the situation was even more strange. because more and more altcoins often appear, and not only that, at this time there are also many altcoin frauds. so sometimes people think negatively only because the project situation is sometimes misused.
it would be like that, where those people who are free to make their own coins can do anything including cheating. the more projects make their own crypto, it will make more coins later. and if there are not many of them who mean it, then all will be rubbish coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 08, 2019, 09:08:34 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
February 08, 2019, 06:18:36 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
You will never know which are legitimate and which are not, because at the moment indeed are many projects that end in fraud. I personally prefer to put my money at the top 10 coins because only that's is coin can be trusted and don't need to worry if you to want put your money in the top 10 coins if you indeed still believe in Altcoin.
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
February 08, 2019, 05:31:39 AM
Altcoin isn't reliable to invest mate especially new altcoin since it always turn into scam and always disappear before the distribution of rewards......
Even before they start reward and get 1 or 2 investor or some one find anomaly about project or team they are disappear.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
February 07, 2019, 01:26:19 AM
Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??
Altcoin isn't reliable to invest mate especially new altcoin since it always turn into scam and always disappear before the distribution of rewards. As the matter of fact base on my research, the over all feedback about it is negative due to the common factor that always happen. so be aware! .and make it sure that it is reliable before contributing on some altcoin to prevent regrets anc wasting time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 06, 2019, 11:40:19 PM
That is why it is safest to invest in bitcoin and other top ranked and well-known coins first and foremost. Invest in ICOs after careful research and only very  small amounts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 06, 2019, 11:10:07 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
There are a lot of altcoins that is more trusted than the new ones, I not saying that the new coins are not true or a scam but it is worth it to make sure that your investment will not go to waste or if you really want to try new coins then I suggest to put the amount that you can afford to lose. Trying can also make you grow as an investor.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 06, 2019, 07:21:26 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
It can be trustable if they offer great services and alreay in this market for almost a year but its too hard to trust the new coins since they have no history yet to study and its all about the risk. The most legit altcoins are already on the top position, so invest with them and have profit.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 06, 2019, 06:36:26 PM
Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
The project was just a scam, there is nothing more to say about it, the amount of scams in the market has reached incredible proportions, so my recommendation to anyone looking for a coin in which to invest is to not do it, wait until some months have passed and you can see evidence the project is being actively developed, if you see that then you can invest in the coin knowing that at least it is not scam, but that does not guarantee the project will be successful and give you profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 06, 2019, 03:26:31 PM
some altcoins may be able to give credence to the platform but not all altcoins can be like that, the platform developed must be able to have high demand and can be one solution to an existing problem so that it will make people think the new altcoin has good potential .
in any case, I watch yours only those altcoin that already have a real product. Moreover, in any case, I want to be confident in the prospects of my investments and therefore you choose more suitable projects, an analysis of which shows the interest of investors in it and the benefits to society.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 06, 2019, 12:45:24 PM
some altcoins may be able to give credence to the platform but not all altcoins can be like that, the platform developed must be able to have high demand and can be one solution to an existing problem so that it will make people think the new altcoin has good potential .
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 06:43:59 AM
The new Altcoin must indeed have real potential and performance so that it can compete with the altcoin on the market. By studying the projects that are present then you will find a quality altcoin even though the situation is very difficult to find.
Pages:
Jump to: