Pages:
Author

Topic: About New Altcoin's - page 7. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
February 21, 2019, 12:00:49 PM
If you want to buy a new altcoin, my advice is that you better find information about the project, I suggest looking for information about the purpose of the altcoin, then look at the team behind it, be careful because there are lots of coin scams lately, but many coins nice.
I strongly agree with your statement because to be able to benefit from investment you must be able to look for projects that have the potential to make the price of the coin very expensive or at least have the potential for price increases so that what you invest is not in vain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 20, 2019, 11:46:45 PM
If you want to buy a new altcoin, my advice is that you better find information about the project, I suggest looking for information about the purpose of the altcoin, then look at the team behind it, be careful because there are lots of coin scams lately, but many coins nice.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 20, 2019, 05:04:17 PM
it is safe to invest in coins with the help of rating websites like icorating.com they do intensive research on any particular coin about their background
This can be a guide but never to trust those rating sites, because it can also be manipulated through money. New altcoins can be a scam even if there’s so many reviews about it. I suggest to study well about the specific coins, and never to only depend on those ratings, its better to know on your own which coin is better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 04:34:40 PM

Jinbi team vanished? Don't you think they'd be back once the bullrun is up?

I remember them doing an ICO and bounty campaign last year which they pay BTC on their signature campaign that is why it felt like they are very legit. I'm not sure if they get thier ICO cap, last year is the worse year for ICO, most of the project postponed the crowdfunding.
In any case, the company's ico market is still in very poor condition. Kys Although because of this all new projects you do not have good opportunities for development. That is why the top-rated altcoin attracts investors and, even more, investors buy finished products on stock exchanges, and not on time the company ico.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
February 20, 2019, 01:51:23 PM

Jinbi team vanished? Don't you think they'd be back once the bullrun is up?

I remember them doing an ICO and bounty campaign last year which they pay BTC on their signature campaign that is why it felt like they are very legit. I'm not sure if they get thier ICO cap, last year is the worse year for ICO, most of the project postponed the crowdfunding.
Activity: 658
February 20, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
In the crypto market, we not only analyze financial indicators, we need to have experience of fraud or reputation analysis.
Because this is a decentralized market, if you are not careful about investing, you will easily lose money.
The decentralized market gathers a lot of people and there are many scammers. be careful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 20, 2019, 01:40:34 PM
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
It is very sad the way most of this new coins owners do scam people with their hard earned money without even looking at the infect of their activities on growth of cryptocurrencies market and development of blockchain technology!  I have decided to only invest on those coins that are doing well in the market and not invest in ico again after losing so much.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 18, 2019, 03:48:40 AM
i think is often happen, you should do research pls before investing in coin specially new coin/ico.
but may i know where you got this news, because without proof people will not trust, i also participate in their bounty and the manager is sylon.
if you can show the proof us, it will clear.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 18, 2019, 02:48:30 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
Many new coins and tokens are created only for quantity and until the vector of development of the market is changed and the technology will remain so. By this it is now difficult to find something worthwhile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 17, 2019, 07:12:54 PM

So far I've risked my money in the treasury that can provide a sense of security and comfort to all of its customers, for example the Nexybit exchange that has been running for one year. Until now, I have never found a single problem with this one exchange. And this time, I will try with an XCH4NGE exchange.

Is altcoin trustable??

Of course the altcoins can be trusted, but with one note, buy the top 15 marketcap coins, because with their survival in that position, that has shown that they have a good reputation in the eyes of investors.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 17, 2019, 06:55:47 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
We can't determine all altcoin is good or not because some projects is looks like good at first but in the end it will gone. That's why need a good one that have solid team and solid products.
Activity: 658
February 17, 2019, 06:52:10 PM
In my opinion the altcoin can still be trusted, but we must really be able to choose with the right results of analysis, so that in the future it will not be harmed, especially for the new altcoin for now many fail in ico, now I haven't invested in one maybe in the near future and see what the market development looks like
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
February 17, 2019, 06:30:48 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
altcoin is an investment that is feasible to be calculated in the future, whether legitimate or not it is all a business mate. you must be more careful in analyzing or putting your money all based on that knowledge and don't worry establish your choice
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 17, 2019, 05:29:17 PM
Investing to an ICO or newly listed altcoins in the market should not be trusted, unless they have well known legit partnerships and team members just like Bittorent. These new altcoins are just getting pump, dump then disappear. Leaving their investors behind and abandoning the project are always the issues with them. I preferred investing to most trusted and old altcoins rather than betting to new altcoin without an assurance.
Well, they were most likely well-known before when i saw it until one day it just gone without single news. I thought at first it would gain such price when i saw it because a lot of people are asking about it but where is it now actually? They just disappear all of a sudden without a single trace or even a report that would say we have to stop because of these and that etc...
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 17, 2019, 04:58:46 PM
I heard about jinbi, they promised to be gold backed right? Since the forst time I saw it it seemed weird for me that's why I skipped their bounty and ICO. Asset backed tokens aren't profitable
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 17, 2019, 12:41:02 PM
Most of the new arrivals will not be accepted by the people they are being not valuable from the beginning to end so some of them were been accepted by us but at this situation there is no possibility for than less amount of new arrival also because people are dont trust new currencies so it can be useful at this situation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
February 17, 2019, 11:04:56 AM
Well, so sad ICO has taken a big slice of the pie as far as crypto investment scam is concerned. ICO before is really promising but as scammers found it a very good way of earning money out of deceiving people, i became so choosy of participating in ICO today.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 06:11:15 AM
not all altcoin can be trusted and we can make investments, as we have seen today there are lots of altcoin scam or die after sales, only bitcoin investments which I think legit
That's right because from last year until now there are still a lot of altcoins dead or rubbish because they were not developed anymore and nobody wants to buy them. so it's better not to ever buy a new altcoin because it's a big risk for you and your money
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
February 17, 2019, 05:53:21 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

Since the crypto space itself is an anonymous & decentralzied world, it is not possible to stop the issuance of new coins and some strict rules to govern ICOs.
Most of the projects we see today are from the 2017 ICO bubble. They were just not lucky to start up early so they didn't enjoy as they might have perceived the crypto sales world to be. I am not against ICOs but the real ones are very few and difficult to find as well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
February 17, 2019, 02:37:33 AM
it is safe to invest in coins with the help of rating websites like icorating.com they do intensive research on any particular coin about their background

Whether they are researching for the background of the coin it does not mean that the coin they are found out a good one will last, in the end it will be the battle of conscience of the team. They are not the one who filters the legality of the team or the coin they are just a researchers, but people can still look for their findings as basis for their investment, always remember there is no assurance for someone's investment in crypto will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: