Pages:
Author

Topic: About New Altcoin's - page 6. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 12, 2019, 03:12:56 AM
altcoin is difficult to be fully trusted they are new coins that require a long process to become established if you invest in altcoin, you need extra patience until the roadmap runs optimally
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
June 12, 2019, 01:44:09 AM
Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
'

Other major coins now all started as an ALT and they are indeed trustable, you just have to do your own research before investing one so that you won't get crushed by all these scams. Having a known guy in the team is great as there's already a reputation to protect, similar to this NFT project that has one of the Pokemon founders in their team. IEO's are something that you can take a look at too, as it secures you what you invested in with the help of these exchanges.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 11, 2019, 07:27:49 PM
I do not have a 100% trust about new altcoins in the market now. I prefer to buy more altcoins that already exist in the market such as top twenty of coinmarketcap. In my opinion it will be a lot more safer.
It looks like new coins aren't have any potential into our eyes and yet, we experience a lot of losses than of making money from them. The reason will be might this, it never gains market trust from investors and its platform never give something to contribute into the community.
By looking into this, there is a big possibility that this coin will be ended badly and for sure the creators of this platform will soon to abandon this coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 06:11:20 PM
I do not have a 100% trust about new altcoins in the market now. I prefer to buy more altcoins that already exist in the market such as top twenty of coinmarketcap. In my opinion it will be a lot more safer.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
June 11, 2019, 02:54:43 PM
First, it's slightly safer to invest in IEOs now since exchanges host the fundraising themselves.
Again, don't just invest in any coin, vet it yourself, do some serious digging into the teams and watch them in the channel for a while before putting your money to it.
Be weary of coins not backed by proper use cases as well.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
March 15, 2019, 04:37:06 PM
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

honestly , in the beginning, altcoins just like a imagination from people to create a next version of payment method.
as time goes,altcoins get a reputation,get a trustworthy,get a value.
and with a greed , some people come like a begining.
but , of course for money.
so , the point, basicaly no one can be trust
and no one is legit.
but , i am believe some can be trusted and maybe that is a legit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
March 14, 2019, 01:44:19 PM
if in my opinion the new altcoin is very risky because a lot of new coins will eventually become trash and many people will lose too. so for my advice it's better to buy old coins on the market such as bitcoin, ethereum and the top 100 coins on the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 01:38:12 PM
Now a days a lot of new coins are releasing to the market it's hard for me to pick which among of them are the real one that's give me a lot of profit in the future. Make sure you know the very single information of the new coin and better to compared it to each other to know what is best to all of them but better for you to invest money can afford to lose because not all coin for sure you invest you can gain money sometimes you can lose it too.
Maybe if it is hard to decide, just avoid new coins because it is full of speculate. Maybe if you pick top 10 coinmarketcap will be safe investment for you and you wouldn't need to worry about it to be dead coin for a while.
It is very difficult to find the better ones among new projects. Most good projects stopped ICO sale according to the current situation. For now following majority can be better.
The fact is that a new project today is very difficult to collect investments, because investors do not want to trust a new project, Besides, railway It is unprofitable to invest in the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Even if you take into account the ratings of old projects, even u do not very slightly increase their capitalization.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 13, 2019, 09:00:04 PM
Now a days a lot of new coins are releasing to the market it's hard for me to pick which among of them are the real one that's give me a lot of profit in the future. Make sure you know the very single information of the new coin and better to compared it to each other to know what is best to all of them but better for you to invest money can afford to lose because not all coin for sure you invest you can gain money sometimes you can lose it too.
Maybe if it is hard to decide, just avoid new coins because it is full of speculate. Maybe if you pick top 10 coinmarketcap will be safe investment for you and you wouldn't need to worry about it to be dead coin for a while.
It is very difficult to find the better ones among new projects. Most good projects stopped ICO sale according to the current situation. For now following majority can be better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 13, 2019, 04:50:28 PM
I've been in the crypto space for 2yrs now.
And I've never been so astonished by a project the way I am with faireum.io their system is remarkable.
Do check it out.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 24, 2019, 02:02:43 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
Crypto eye confidence problems depend on the investors themselves whether the coin or altcoin is bad depending on the intention and purpose of the investor if the new altcoin promises it is up to you to choose according to your beliefs in investing
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 11:21:09 AM
investing has the same risk, new coins or 10 top model coins I think are the same. all must be provided with knowledge and experience in choosing assets. even though the top 10 assets are more intense, there is a risk that they will also suffer losses.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
February 24, 2019, 11:07:30 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 24, 2019, 08:35:47 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
February 24, 2019, 07:25:23 AM
If you're new to all of this don't chase after quick profits through pumps and dumps or the latest over-hyped crowdsale and avoid anything that looks too good to be true as you'll likely just lose money so focus on well established projects that rank in the top 20 by market cap as they will have adequate liquidity and can perform well even in slower market conditions
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
February 22, 2019, 12:18:04 PM
You must be more patient because this project really takes a long time. You can check the Team and the Developer must be active. And try to find information about the JINBI flow telegram. This project does offer good results and hopefully, this project can immediately provide tokens for all participants.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
February 21, 2019, 11:15:16 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
I heard of Jinbi was scamming their bounty members and the owner had also accusations against him. I would not buy Jinbi token because it's very shady to scam people for bounty rewards when they work hard to promote a project.

The project was initially promising but it all depends on the developer in developing the coin, and it turns out that Jinbi is in an unfriendly market position and the team starts to be unable to do the best so it looks deceptive. This condition occurs in almost a good project that was present in 2018, indeed alarming.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
February 21, 2019, 05:44:18 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
I heard of Jinbi was scamming their bounty members and the owner had also accusations against him. I would not buy Jinbi token because it's very shady to scam people for bounty rewards when they work hard to promote a project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 05:36:51 PM
Is altcoin trustable??
which one is legit??
Yes, Altcoin is trustable, but for this, you need to choose legit coin. Don't go for any kind of fake/scam coin. a lot of coins available in the market but only a few coins will survive.so buy altcoin after doing your own research.

A lot of coins are legit.for this you need to do a lot of research. Top 100 coins are good and legit but you also need to do research to buy those coins. because it's very risky when you made any investment at cryptocurrency. I would suggest you buy some Waves and Stratis right now.

Many analysts spread the information that practically 60% of all altcoins do not have a final product, which means that the current state of the cryptocurrency market may negatively affect their future prospects. Therefore, you need to be very careful when choosing coins.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
February 21, 2019, 01:07:18 PM
Is altcoin trustable??
which one is legit??
Yes, Altcoin is trustable, but for this, you need to choose legit coin. Don't go for any kind of fake/scam coin. a lot of coins available in the market but only a few coins will survive.so buy altcoin after doing your own research.

A lot of coins are legit.for this you need to do a lot of research. Top 100 coins are good and legit but you also need to do research to buy those coins. because it's very risky when you made any investment at cryptocurrency. I would suggest you buy some Waves and Stratis right now.

Pages:
Jump to: