Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 100. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When will it be ready AC multipool?
+
we need multipool Cry
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
When will it be ready AC multipool?
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true
Asiacoin is totally back, trading on Cryptsy again just like it never left - great job and congratulations to everyone involved in reviving this coin.

The number one asset for any coin is its community hands down, this coin has bags of it. Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Wow, that's a lot of stakes. I haven't seen any for the last week (probably because I only have 5000 or so in the wallet). Kinda worried that the 100% phase will be over before I even see any interest.

EDIT: Scratch that, I think it's coming in now. Cheesy
Since how long have you been holding? My coins are in the wallet since before the revelation of the scam but nothing happened or seems to happen.

Same here.  I have an unlocked wallet, open 24/7 since May 9th, the majority of my coins have been in my wallet since April 17/18 and I haven't received POS.

Maybe we have to wait 2 weeks from May 9th?

Maybe.. I guess with the wallet update the PoS period was reseted. But does that mean that full stake will come in 2 weeks, or will it come gradually? I really don't know what is supposed to happen wallet-wise

Yes - Min stage age: 2 weeks, no max age
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Wow, that's a lot of stakes. I haven't seen any for the last week (probably because I only have 5000 or so in the wallet). Kinda worried that the 100% phase will be over before I even see any interest.

Since how long have you been holding? My coins are in the wallet since before the revelation of the scam but nothing happened or seems to happen.

Same here.  I have an unlocked wallet, open 24/7 since May 9th, the majority of my coins have been in my wallet since April 17/18 and I haven't received POS.

Maybe.. I guess with the wallet update the PoS period was reseted. But does that mean that full stake will come in 2 weeks, or will it come gradually? I really don't know what is supposed to happen wallet-wise
Activity: 57

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Its down to 500 SAT now.Any chance of pump in near future guys?

Its not only that AC is down. There is red all over the place on Mintpal. Maybe its getting better in weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Its down to 500 SAT now.Any chance of pump in near future guys?
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
Community

As mentioned earlier, we created a Thunderclap campaign :  https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11729-asiacoin-asia-s-own-bitcoin

Please join the campaign (we need you to to reach our goal and have even a further social reach. We need people (inside and outside of cryptocurrency world) to hear our success story, and know how strong our community is, and how a strong community is the most valuable thing about an altcoin.

We've already reached 10% in a few hours, with your help we will reach even further.

+1 Joined, come on everyone sign up, spread the word...

I have put my twitter account there, but can I see what I did now? I cannot see anything in Twitter with asiacoin. (normally I am not using twitter) But I clicked follow asiacoin Smiley

When you click on Thunderclap link...you have to click all the buttons you see under SUPPORT..in the middle of the page.
Facebook----Twitter---Stumblr---etc.

When you click on facebook or (way better) Twitter, u have to confirm you will share that particular social network.
Nothing will show up until we reach the partecipants Milestone (in this case 100 ), when traget is reached the message will be spread all over the network.
Btw feel free to retweet, like it on your Facebook page and so on Smiley
Thanks for help.
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
AC market is back up @Atomic-Trade
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Community

As mentioned earlier, we created a Thunderclap campaign :  https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11729-asiacoin-asia-s-own-bitcoin

Please join the campaign (we need you to to reach our goal and have even a further social reach. We need people (inside and outside of cryptocurrency world) to hear our success story, and know how strong our community is, and how a strong community is the most valuable thing about an altcoin.

We've already reached 10% in a few hours, with your help we will reach even further.

I have put my twitter account there, but can I see what I did now? I cannot see anything in Twitter with asiacoin. (normally I am not using twitter) But I clicked follow asiacoin Smiley
Activity: 45

Activity: 195
Community

And it's the first coin that is reviewed by all exchanges!

That's a good point.  Worth pointing out  Smiley

This should feature on the OP, its a big vote of confidence and I hadn't thought about that way before.  Now that mrdennis86 has pointed it out, we should advertise that fact.  People always (quite rightly) need to be careful when placing their trust in this altcoin world.  Having such open devs, the ability to check the code yourself AND code sign-off from so many exchanges creates a lot of trust.

Added tho the OP. Thanks mrdennis86 and Xuorc.

+1 Nice one Maestro1
Activity: 210

This should feature on the OP, its a big vote of confidence and I hadn't thought about that way before.  Now that mrdennis86 has pointed it out, we should advertise that fact.  People always (quite rightly) need to be careful when placing their trust in this altcoin world.  Having such open devs, the ability to check the code yourself AND code sign-off from so many exchanges creates a lot of trust.

Added tho the OP. Thanks mrdennis86 and Xuorc.
Activity: 126

+1
Activity: 7
well done, ty
and price is nice for now  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Could someone tell me what I should do with my coins I've been holding ever since the launch? Should I just delete my old wallet and download the new one? Or are there any other reprecussions I should take?
Instructions:

1. Close your old wallet (or delete it altogether).
2. Backup your wallet.dat file, just in case something goes wrong
3. Extract the new wallet into a folder
4. Hold Shift + Right click somewhere on the empty folder (not on file)
5. Choose "Open command window here"
6. Type the following command and press enter:

Code:
asiacoin-qt -rescan

Thanks for this, will try it as soon as I get home. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: