Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 9. (Read 75983 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'm pretty sure ZZ is thinking there is some advantages that Ken can take over the failings of Hashfast.  I'm not sure what those would actually be, because Hashfast owes people orders/money.  So Ken can't turn out replacement Hashfast boards if he hasn't been paid.  And he can't afford to buy them and their debt out.  Maybe he could sell to future orders, but I think getting into bed with Hashfast could be a huge mistake...

Ken said he has the potential to order 5,000 boards. HF have enough chips for sale that's clear but they are broke. For us to fab 5k boards would likely cost 500k USD (100usd each)? And to buy the chips would be another 1Mill (200usd each)?

Problem number 1 is we don't have 1.5 Mill usd (3,300 BTC)
Problem no 2 is no-one is buying from us even with some of the cheapest prices on the market.

We have no money left - we can only make these boards if BTC shoots up.
There will be plenty of companies making HF boards soon who DO have funds to invest right now (HF didn't just sell board plans to actm). There could be 20 HF board fabbers soon.

Problem 3 - even if Ken had the money to make lots of boards and put chips on them I think he would not be a success at it. He can't fix a website and sell some of the cheapest miners on the market that are IN STOCK right now. Ken ignored advice from the Advisory Board that would have had us all well off by now. He is too set in his own ways and doing things his own way to be a success at this game. The competition will be miles ahead of us right now as always.

I can assure you that the fabrication cost of boards is >$500 for runs under 1000 and may drop a bit for 5000, but you could never get to $100. Also, you cannot get your hands on chips for $200. That being said, if anyone happens to have bulk chips that they would like to sell for $200 each I would gladly buy lots of them.

Finally, Ken says on the one hand, "we have a production line up and running and tooled with parts... The project manager has set it up to do a 5,000 board run". Really? What assembly house that is worth a shit would set up a production line and sit there idle until "market demand dictates" that the time is right to start producing more boards. This is just total bullshit and I hope that anyone holding stock or is still thinking that this story line is possible will see this scam for what it is.

There is just no fucking way that what Ken has reported as fact is true. It almost seems like the guy is mentally fucked up to the point of delusion. I am really tired of people getting hosed by these incompetent scammers who seem to keep hanging on and bilking those who aren't knowledgable enough to see the blatant fraud here. Shameful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm pretty sure ZZ is thinking there is some advantages that Ken can take over the failings of Hashfast.  I'm not sure what those would actually be, because Hashfast owes people orders/money.  So Ken can't turn out replacement Hashfast boards if he hasn't been paid.  And he can't afford to buy them and their debt out.  Maybe he could sell to future orders, but I think getting into bed with Hashfast could be a huge mistake...

Ken said he has the potential to order 5,000 boards. HF have enough chips for sale that's clear but they are broke. For us to fab 5k boards would likely cost 500k USD (100usd each)? And to buy the chips would be another 1Mill (200usd each)?

Problem number 1 is we don't have 1.5 Mill usd (3,300 BTC)
Problem no 2 is no-one is buying from us even with some of the cheapest prices on the market.

We have no money left - we can only make these boards if BTC shoots up.
There will be plenty of companies making HF boards soon who DO have funds to invest right now (HF didn't just sell board plans to actm). There could be 20 HF board fabbers soon.

Problem 3 - even if Ken had the money to make lots of boards and put chips on them I think he would not be a success at it. He can't fix a website and sell some of the cheapest miners on the market that are IN STOCK right now. Ken ignored advice from the Advisory Board that would have had us all well off by now. He is too set in his own ways and doing things his own way to be a success at this game. The competition will be miles ahead of us right now as always.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I'm pretty sure ZZ is thinking there is some advantages that Ken can take over the failings of Hashfast.  I'm not sure what those would actually be, because Hashfast owes people orders/money.  So Ken can't turn out replacement Hashfast boards if he hasn't been paid.  And he can't afford to buy them and their debt out.  Maybe he could sell to future orders, but I think getting into bed with Hashfast could be a huge mistake...
Activity: 266
Ken has been talking in riddles since October, him saying he is working on something important is just Kenspeak for 'I'm too busy'. He basically talks gibberish and people jump all over it and make up the rest. He is vague always to hide no progress.

He can't just tell the truth because it would shock us. 12months and he's managed to buy a couple of hundred boards and chips and open the most amateurish data centre on the planet.

What will the next 12months hold in store?! Bankruptcy, court and all our money gone. Great.
Activity: 252
High rates of deletion - Vince and Zum should start being lobbed into the scam accusation discussions

They are both facilitating this and making it worse for shareholders.

Vince has 3 machines from Ken. I wonder if he paid for them or....

I would bet he did not or did at a discount others have not been given.  Zum stooge wants us to read between the lines, interpret what KenSpeak is actually inferring, essentially forming our own answers into the workings of ActiveScam, rather than asking for clarification from his CEO.  Why would a backer of a company tell that companies shareholders to "figure it out on their own" instead of getting the proper lines of communication and answers for said questions/inquiries?  They wouldn't.  

Shareholders:  Why have you not fixed the site
CEO:  We are working on something else
Paid shills: Don't ask these questions over and over, get a hold of yourselves!  Stop being lazy, read between the lines, the answer is there!
Shareholders:  I do not see an answer or understand this, can you clarify
Paid shills:  
Paid shills:  Ok I will help you understand this statement, no problem! Don't be lazy fools!

Zum and Vince definitely come in here to read these comments, soon a scam accusation thread will be created for them too.  Losers.
Activity: 280
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
High rates of deletion - Vince and Zum should start being lobbed into the scam accusation discussions

They are both facilitating this and making it worse for shareholders.

Vince has 3 machines from Ken. I wonder if he paid for them or....
High rates of deletion - Vince and Zum should start being lobbed into the scam accusation discussions revolving around KenScam™ since they actively silent shareholders with genuine issues, retorts, discussions, points, and voice.  Vince and Zum are essentially the SS, since they are the bodyguards to Ken The Führer in the public limelight.  

I did them a favor and deleted mine for them.  I am loving NLC's alt accounts and the constant barrage keeping those two SS agents busy.  Two stooges in one basket trying to keep the balloon airborne

HOW DARE YOU DELETE THIS!

IT'S 100% TRUE AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEARD. I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO THIS COMPANY!!!!

Dont be so lazy.   Angry Angry

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I've been hearing riddles like this for 8 months now.

Some dot equals this and then that will make sense, all while my investment declined 99%.

Go back and "look" at the conversation him and I had, he referenced it... oh wait, they deleted my responses, he didn't quote me, and all you see is him talking to thin air.  The delusions in this thread are massive, they want you to "read between the lines" and not to be lazy in making up or formulating your own possibilities into KenSpeak™, and then when you do and question WTF is going on as you formulate by attempting to decipher KenSpeak™, you are belittled, talked down to and deleted.

Cmon, all the other CEOs in the business world do this with the shareholders, they speak one liners, give no information, leave you stranded and guessing as to WTF they are saying or doing, aren't they?

I'm not sure about that theory, Ken keeps reducing the price in his signature, if he wanted cards for himself he wouldn't do that.

Vince said his board had thermal paste remains on it which may have been a burn in test or it may have come from Ken's private farm.

Oh yes, I remember this and I actually chuckled over this.  Vince believes KenScam did a burn in test, the same KenScam that mismanages everything, can't remember to sign all the first and second refund checks, the same KenScam that had an accountant, then didn't, but did, and was releasing financials, but not, because he wasn't hired yet.  The same KenScam that had a web designer, Genius, duh, that was working on the site, while he is looking for a web designer.  By all means, that same KenScam did burn in runs with your boards Vince, yeah that is it, he was doing this service for you.  Laughable, they came out of his rack Genius, they were already mining for him! 

Those who had DOA boards... hmm, they had no thermal compound on them, thus no burn in right?  Just shipped DOA boards, Vince must get 'da special treatment!  Had to make sure your sock puppet received a working board, pull from the rack!

Open them eyes ActiveScam investors!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Someone mentioned that KenScam™ probably has the missing hash rate pointed at a separate address and is siphoning off BTC discreetly with the gear that these poor souls assume he doesn't have deployed and it depreciating in value hour by hour.

ZumZero and Vince hopefully will receive the same wrath as KenScam™ when this company dissolves and liquidates.  I suspect Vince and Zum will disappear when this happens, and will create new accounts so they can participate in this community without the stigma of contributing to this buffoons scamming enterprise.

Nah, they'll hang around, just like Bargraphics.  Who remembers TerraHash anyhow?
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
I'm not sure about that theory, Ken keeps reducing the price in his signature, if he wanted cards for himself he wouldn't do that.

I'm not so sure, they are not selling anyway because of the terrible reputation we have and the website and the EXTREMELY poor customer services. He might be reducing the price to appear like he wants them to sell but in reality he knows they wont sell even at 899USD.

And the Prospector is still at 2k so they definitely WILL NOT sell.

EDIT - The remaining 163 500GH/s cards have clearly been priced above the market so that they will not sell. They are over 1kusd more expensive than out Gold 750GH/s cards. Ken must be mining with them for his own coin. Vince said his board had thermal paste remains on it which may have been a burn in test or it may have come from Ken's private farm.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Someone mentioned that KenScam™ probably has the missing hash rate pointed at a separate address and is siphoning off BTC discreetly with the gear that these poor souls assume he doesn't have deployed and it depreciating in value hour by hour.

OK I get it now. So he doesn't want to sell these cards because he is mining with them for his own pocket, that's why the website remains unfixed.

Fucker.

ZumZero and Vince hopefully will receive the same wrath as KenScam™ when this company dissolves and liquidates.  I suspect Vince and Zum will disappear when this happens, and will create new accounts so they can participate in this community without the stigma of contributing to this buffoons scamming enterprise.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
...How stupid do you think your shareholders are?

Stupid enough, it seems...
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
lol what is more important than selling in-stock goods that are quickly devaluing?

This is a business isn't it?? So WHAT is more important than making money on current stock?? NOTHING.

Avoiding court cases perhaps?

Basically Ken is saying we can afford to discard 300 cards (as well as our reputation) at close to 250k USD.

Does anyone believe that when we can't even afford to refund our own customers?

This is a genuine OMFG comment Ken.

You have been promising something big for 10 months. And if you did have something big you have shown time and time again that you would not be capable of handling it. You can't even fix a website when it's a few hours of work!! How stupid do you think your shareholders are?
wow you guys are still discussing activemining?  I thought there was nothing left?

There is always something to discuss with them because they provide hours of comedy, for example KenScam™ response below.

Ken this needs adressing.

It's getting to a point now, within this long drawn out process that I'm starting to disbelieve everything you say.

I've been an avid supporter for almost a year now.

You  are not treating our invest and trust in you and ActM with any outward facing business acumen.

Sparky has questioned exactly what I was going to as I've been good at keeping my feelings to myself, however; that is unfortunately changing by day the day with ActM.

Shares which were transferred to the issuer by bitfunder will be automatically transferred to CT after the AMC-TENDER shares have all be verified and transferred.

Why has the website still not been updated? You said it was a top priority more than 10 days ago and still nothing. It is a 4-6 hour job to re-do that site not a 10 day job.

Why has the extra hash power not been added to the DC yet? You said once the AC was fixed (which you have since said it has been) it would just be a case of flicking the on switch as everything was set up already, was this just another lie?

Do you have any comment on the equipment that is just sat idle depreciating in value by the day?

We are working on something else more important.

ScamHash™! 
Activity: 392
wow you guys are still discussing activemining?  I thought there was nothing left?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Where there is doom and gloom, I see opportunity for him.  If he is truly in a confident position and feels good about ActiveScams future, providing detailed financials, screen grabs of the books coupled with his future plans and projections, people might not be so gloom and he would increase confidence/sentiment/legitimacy.  If he is using some small business box software like Quickbooks, he can easily provide those grabs without divulging sensitive information that only internal accounting personnel should see.

So, he is either stalling or he is very unorganized in terms of bookkeeping.
The same question/request in different form, from another investor, on a different day, and the crickets are chirping.  A financial report could be issued at some point, but any senior can put together a legitimate looking spreadsheet by punching any numbers into cells.  The only verifiable numbers are mined coin, sales numbers are difficult to verify, salaries and the illustrious "miscellaneous" expenses will never be verified.  So, in short, if you received a financial report, would you believe it in its entirety? 

Where there is doom and gloom, I see opportunity for him.  If he is truly in a confident position and feels good about ActiveScams future, providing detailed financials, screen grabs of the books coupled with his future plans and projections, people might not be so gloom and he would increase confidence/sentiment/legitimacy.  If he is using some small business box software like Quickbooks, he can easily provide those grabs without divulging sensitive information that only internal accounting personnel should see.

We need more information regarding the amount of money refunded from eASIC, the amount of combined funds (BTC and USD) AMC/VMC currently holds as well as liabilities waiting to be paid out.

This is dire information. May you please release some numbers or even a rough Microsoft Excel "rundown" prior to hiring an accountant to prepare and audit a professional and tangible set of books.

Shareholders, trolls, cheerleaders, speculators and random passer-bys have been waiting since 2013, far too long. If you truly want to separate VMC ( and AMC) from any BFL comparisons, like you mentioned when someone suggested using BitPay, then you would give everyone some financials.

Everyone knows the overwhelming situations and pressing timelines the companies are facing. But there are 7 days in a week and 24 hours in a day, please manage some time to update us on these continually promised financial reports with actual figures.

Many people dont even care how detailed or precise the info is as long as this "rough draft" is provided, considering it would be better than nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: