Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 13. (Read 75905 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.

Except every investor in ActiveMining does want to know about the drama with the customers and Magzy.

Only ActM thread guy censors.

Remember that it is a select group of shareholders that have access to the ActM_Thread account, with Ken also having access.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
This got deleted by the  "complete fascist and a fucking cock" - because it originated from me.

Thanks for posting this, magzy. It is the closest thing to 'evidence' I've seen regarding the MSD investigation.

I think it is B.S that you're getting censored from the shareholder's thread. You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.. but the gate-keepers like to everyone to wear their green-tinted glasses.

It should be obvious by now, but let's just say it out in the open.

that thread is for people hoping against hope to pump this up so they can pass the bag to someone else without losing everything if they ever get that ability. If those guys really believe the shit they are spewing they were going to lose all their money anyway, so they should at least thank Ken for dragging the process out, and I will thank ken for making it entertaining for me.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
^
Disheartening hearing that from you, drawingthesun.  Willful blindness to inconvenient facts and ...unpleasantries has rly cost you.  I so hoped you've changed your ways Undecided

Huh?

Maybe you misunderstood me. I said that all the investors are interested and want to know about the problems the customers are having.

How is that "Willful blindness to inconvenient facts"

I am saying that myself and most investors want to know what the hell is going on and the ONLY censor is the ActiveMining Thread person, whoever that is.

Please explain how you interpreted what I wrote, I never realized it was ambiguous.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
^
Disheartening hearing that from you, drawingthesun.  Willful blindness to inconvenient facts and ...unpleasantries has rly cost you.  I so hoped you've changed your ways Undecided
legendary
You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.

Except every investor in ActiveMining does want to know about the drama with the customers and Magzy.

Only ActM thread guy censors.
This got deleted by the  "complete fascist and a fucking cock" - because it originated from me.

Thanks for posting this, magzy. It is the closest thing to 'evidence' I've seen regarding the MSD investigation.

I think it is B.S that you're getting censored from the shareholder's thread. You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.. but the gate-keepers like to everyone to wear their green-tinted glasses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Two ongoing investigations.

I just want some bitcoin back, I feel like the end is near. It'll be a miracle if Ken pulls this off and survives the investigations.

But first, he needs to get square with our customers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Nice in here guys, thanks for the welcome.

Wasn't me ftr but they had it coming.

Probablly 'chip on my shoulder' VE or someone else waiting for their order. Hard to blame them really.
hey magzy, how's it going.  Cheesy

Really good thanks. Nice of you to ask
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Minerpart:  PM the mods of your containment thread and tell them to take you back.  Tell them NotLambchop said it's OK.
Or chat them up on #ActM. 
thx

Nah not worth the effort. Looks like I'm perma-banned. Great eh? Just when they need all the backup they get they ban me - the best they got.

Was banned from the IRC too actually, not the open one the secure one.

Hey you got any tips? I have 40-50 btc coming my way and I want to get a good return on it. Any ideas?

Join my GB? Smiley
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
hey magzy, how's it going.  Cheesy

minerpart... looks like you wanted a ban really hard or did you think theres a different outcome after you posting your naming in the thread? Im not sure what you posted that had to be deleted but since actm-critics can be posted i have to assume it was a bit more than that. Your PM-Content doesnt look like one has to pity you now.

I just said it was probably magzy who contacted the solicitors. I changed it and removed his name once I knew what the issue was. (apparently it would cause him to post a reply and he's banned)

I don't think a few swear words when someone is pissing about deleting all your posts is too out of order. They are all real words in the dictionary.

Wasn't me ftr but they had it coming.
Welcome to the troll club
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Never had an issue with the other Mods on Shareholders thread before, but after my valid post was delete 4 times without a reason given I sent this:

Stop deleting my posts dickhead.

(posts apparently were deleted because I mentions magzy and you are not allowed to name a banned poster)

This is a warning that you will be given a seven day cool off period and asked to stop posting if you continue to make offensive PM's to ActM Thread account.  
Your last post was removed as it was a double post with identical information as the previous one.  Your access to the ActM Thread account will also be revoked if you continue in this manner.

(that double post was an accident, it was visible for about 20secs before I tried to delete it myself)

Fuck you ares-wipe. Who the fuck do you think you are?
What the FUCK has my access to the actm account got to do with this? Fucking idiot.

Do not post in this thread for the next seven days.  If you do so you will be permanently banned.

Your admin privileges have been revoked.

ActM Thread

Result - permanent ban.

So TWO pm's to some idiot deleting my posts gets permanent ban. Is that reasonable?
IIIIII====II====IIIIII

minerpart... looks like you wanted a ban really hard or did you think theres a different outcome after you posting your naming in the thread? Im not sure what you posted that had to be deleted but since actm-critics can be posted i have to assume it was a bit more than that. Your PM-Content doesnt look like one has to pity you now.

I just said it was probably magzy who contacted the solicitors. I changed it and removed his name once I knew what the issue was. (apparently it would cause him to post a reply and he's banned)

I don't think a few swear words when someone is pissing about deleting all your posts is too out of order. They are all real words in the dictionary.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Hey you got any tips? I have 40-50 btc coming my way and I want to get a good return on it. Any ideas?

hodl  Grin

hodling is good but a bit boring. There must be some decent investment opportunities out there. I guess..

hodl  Grin
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Minerpart:  PM the mods of your containment thread and tell them to take you back.  Tell them NotLambchop said it's OK.
Or chat them up on #ActM. 
thx

Nah not worth the effort. Looks like I'm perma-banned. Great eh? Just when they need all the backup they get they ban me - the best they got.

Was banned from the IRC too actually, not the open one the secure one.

Pages:
Jump to: