Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 12. (Read 75905 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
don't worry pony, he's more than capable of trolling the fuck out of every legitimate business on here for the best part of a year and humiliating real people and their families with distasteful insulting pictures and destroy their reputation by calling them an alcoholic inbred scamer, so he's fair game. but well done you for trying to do the right thing.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
shut up Romanian freak.

I think that such a direct, frontal attack on someone that may not even be controlling the account (depends on how much you believe in crackpot theories) is overstepping your bounds and jurisdiction. Regardless of how you or I may personally feel, I think this steps firmly over the line from "they see me trollin'" straight to outrightly bigoted Internet bullying. Shame on you.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
^Why would they?  I'm just a sock puppet Undecided  That lady with her hand up my ass, though...  She's positively creepy.

You are just Mirceau being Mirceau.

Just for giggles, what made you think I was Mircea <==correct spelink, if MP is who you mean Huh

Who else is Mircea/Mirceau?

shut up Romanian freak.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
No it's a dump of the invite channel that Bar set up.

I think it was Lobbes?

Anyway, I am in there a lot and to be honest nothing exciting happens, we just wanted to be away from some users that keep spamming foul language all over the place.

If there is a channel where they decide to delete our posts, it's not that one.

This is true. The only discussion I saw there regarding censorship was directed towards the notorious 'Crumbs and his Cohorts.' There is no evidence in those dumps regarding censoring customers or anyone else.

However, you could extrapolate who has access to the ActM Thread account based on that and assume it is the same folks censoring today.

In the end, it doesn't really matter who is censoring, but knowledge never hurts right?
^Why would they?  I'm just a sock puppet Undecided  That lady with her hand up my ass, though...  She's positively creepy.

Just for giggles, what made you think I was Mircea <==correct spelink, if MP is who you mean Huh

Who else is Mircea/Mirceau?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
If there is a conversation about censoring customers and our posts, it's not happening in that channel.

There are two IRC channels, one is invite-only and run by Bargraphics. Isn't this a dump from the open channel? I was in the invite-only one a few times but got perm banned after two visits!

No it's a dump of the invite channel that Bar set up.

I think it was Lobbes?

Anyway, I am in there a lot and to be honest nothing exciting happens, we just wanted to be away from some users that keep spamming foul language all over the place.

If there is a channel where they decide to delete our posts, it's not that one.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII

IIIIII====II====IIIIII
If there is a conversation about censoring customers and our posts, it's not happening in that channel.

There are two IRC channels, one is invite-only and run by Bargraphics. Isn't this a dump from the open channel? I was in the invite-only one a few times but got perm banned after two visits!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
IIIIII====II====IIIIII

*NotLambchop is shocked!*

Do you think anyone is bothered what you specifically think?
legendary
I wonder how many people have access to that account? I always thought Minerpart had access to the account but he has had a recent conflict with whoever they are.

I guess Zumzero, Stuartuk are the prime candidates as the creator of 'Actm Thread'

For what it is worth (not much), here's about a weeks worth of logs that were 'leaked' from #ActM. You can get a feel for who is behind the censorship, if you are curious.

I am in that channel quite a lot, the guys in there only talked about deleting the images posts by crumbs and friends. You know, the ones where it's just flashing text and images of stupid stuff.

I don't recall that channel being used to censor myself or other shareholders raising points. And I certainly don't recall any customers being censored. (including Magzy).

no not really, I just posted a lot and people were having enough if Stuartuk so I made a new account.

I did have access to actm thread account by that has been taken away by a change of the password.

*NotLambchop is shocked!*

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
I wonder how many people have access to that account? I always thought Minerpart had access to the account but he has had a recent conflict with whoever they are.

I guess Zumzero, Stuartuk are the prime candidates as the creator of 'Actm Thread'

For what it is worth (not much), here's about a weeks worth of logs that were 'leaked' from #ActM. You can get a feel for who is behind the censorship, if you are curious.

IIIIII====II====IIIIII
I am Stuartuk

I see. Did you alter your writing styles? I never made that connection.

no not really, I just posted a lot and people were having enough if Stuartuk so I made a new account.

I did have access to actm thread account by that has been taken away by a change of the password.
legendary
I am Stuartuk

I see. Did you alter your writing styles? I never made that connection.
legendary
...Huh?

Maybe you misunderstood me...

Whoops.  Complete reading fail on my part :[  Sorry.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.

Except every investor in ActiveMining does want to know about the drama with the customers and Magzy.

Only ActM thread guy censors.

Remember that it is a select group of shareholders that have access to the ActM_Thread account, with Ken also having access.

I am Stuartuk
legendary
You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.

Except every investor in ActiveMining does want to know about the drama with the customers and Magzy.

Only ActM thread guy censors.

Remember that it is a select group of shareholders that have access to the ActM_Thread account, with Ken also having access.

legendary
It should be obvious by now, but let's just say it out in the open.

that thread is for people hoping against hope to pump this up so they can pass the bag to someone else without losing everything if they ever get that ability. If those guys really believe the shit they are spewing they were going to lose all their money anyway, so they should at least thank Ken for dragging the process out, and I will thank ken for making it entertaining for me.

Not true, in fact if you follow my posts I have many times written warnings advising newbies new to this fiasco not to get involved if ever the oppoertunity to do so occured (which will never happen anyway). Some existing shareholders seem to think that my 100,000+ shares are worth 10 - 20 bitcoin, so I would like to trade to allow these believers a chance to see what happens with them.

If you read that thread carefully you will notice a majority of shareholders are concerned for the customers and are critical of Ken and the cheer leaders. Please also observe that only a very vocal minority of the shareholders in that thread are exhibiting typical 'pumping the stock' action. Most of us are honest and sincere.

We do call people like you trolls however, because you make blanket statements such as the above that does not reflect the reality of the situation.

Most of us are in that thread to get information out of Ken and see if a dividend will ever get paid.
Pages:
Jump to: