Pages:
Author

Topic: ADA or XRP - page 12. (Read 11304 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 05, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
Although, XRP is not technically a crypto due to its centralized affiliation I do think that it still is worth investing because of all the partnerships that XRP CEO, Brad Garlinghouse is setting into mention. Also, Cardano is strong but in my opinion not as strong, so if I were you I'd go 75:25 split XRP:ADA.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
December 05, 2018, 03:16:35 PM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

If you have 200 usd you should invest 70% XRP and 30% ADA. It will reduce the risk. But I think it is better to invest a little more in XRP . Because XRP future are better then ADA.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 05, 2018, 02:38:34 PM
Nothing that much with $200 but if you want to split them between these two coins.

You can do that.

If you have no choice with other coins then this will satisfy you and you understand what coins you are buying, I think that's enough reason for you to buy these.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
Why is it that lately very little news about ADA, may be developers accumulating all the news about advances in development before the start of a bull rally that would maximize the price of a coin? How do you think?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
ADA has nothing) they just say) I don’t like Ripple either, but he looks a lot stronger! But Cardano has a very good price.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 05, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
At this time XRP makes some investors believe that XRP has a large potential to be chosen by several investors. In the past few weeks XRP is still in second place and replacing ETH, this has not happened before. Usually when the XRP overtakes ETH in the second position, then soon ETH will overtake again but what happens now is the difference in market capitulation between ETH and XRP has a difference of $ 3 B, it might take several months for ETH to reclaim second place. This indicates that the XRP is very feasible to be calculated as an investment place.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 05, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

I want to choose ADA to have.
XRP is not a cryptocurrency we really want.
we people in the community dont want banks to manipulate our currency which XRP is doing now;
We dont need bank in crypto community. ADA has greater project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
December 05, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Thanks in advance!

You cannot simply invest without knowing about it. Try to do some research first and then go on with considering other people's point of view.

XRP has a greater support from the community and some jurisdictions. ADA has so much potential, but their project is still a work on progress. I highly support XRP because of its lightning fast transaction speed, this efficiency is not present in many crypto. It has many use cases. If I were you, I'll put more of my money on XRP.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
December 05, 2018, 01:44:25 PM
The possibility of rippling coins is centered so that you can use them well, it looks more like a ripple advantage especially the development team is very good at its performance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
honestly, I don’t like both projects. I would recommend other things. but if we are talking about these, I would have invested $ 150 in a ripple and 50 in ADA.
I also support you as a whole, because I would generally recommend something less centralized and more proven, or you can invest in several projects that are just starting their lives.
Activity: 95
December 04, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
Owing to the fact that my interest is more on cryptocurrencies and not just any centralized coin that is owned and controlled by some set of bankers, then i would go for ADA. If i am more concerned about immediate profit, then i will go for XRP and i believe that is what will attract most people to it. Also, there are so many other coins out there that can give more profit than XRP and they are decentralized in nature.

You've been on the forum for a while and so I'd really appreciate a response on evidence that XRP is centralized?  Can you show me current XRP ledger statistics that demonstrate centralization.  I'm seeing the exact opposite in that Ripple only control 7% of validators on the network.  Additionally, their control of UNL's is now down into the 30% range and dropping.  Also, the XRP that Ripple have are locked in Escrow only to be released at 1% of total supply each month for institutional sales.  In the past quarter institutional sales of XRP have gone up 400% indicating that customers are choosing to hold XRP for utility on the network.  Are my facts wrong?  Please show me where because the evidence I am currently looking at show that XRP is significantly more DECENTRALIZED than both BTC and ETH.  Ripple has created totally open source projects including the InterLedger Protocol.  XRP has no built in advantage on this ILP but Ripple knows that XRP will be the preferred digital asset used because its 1000x faster and 1000x cheaper to transact in that BTC.  Any other cryptos that offer comparable speed have ZERO liquidity meaning you can't actually buy and sell a meaningful amount without price slippage (nano, XLM, etc...).  Please help me understand the flaws in my conclusions.
Activity: 95
December 04, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
Does Cardano have a working product yet?  Who are they selling it to?  What is the revenue stream?

XRP is being used by remittence companies NOW to settle expensive and archaic cross border payments dominated by SWIFT with the same tech since the 70's.  They offer their customers incredible savings of 40-70% with the usage of XRP and a significantly better user experience.  This will result in network effects- research Metcalfe's Law.  XRP is a critical tool in Ripple solving for the internet of value.  The internet of value is a trillion+ dollar solution and nothing else can fill the settlement void besides XRP.  Further, Ripple in the past year have followed through on their decentralization roadmap and continue to do so.  XRP is significantly more decentralized than BTC and ETH.  They arguably have the best development team on the planet and have never missed expected deadlines and milestones.  They are working with Central Banks, the IMF, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Xpring is an initiative for any startup to take advantage of XRP to build their business.  Finally, Coil is moving at light speed toward bringing streaming micropayments to the masses and have worked with the W3C standard.  XRP has a very bright future and I continue to buy as much as I safely can.
Activity: 490
December 04, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
The two altcoins are altcoins that have good future potential, both have their own weaknesses and strengths, and in my opinion you have chosen a good path, if you buy now, of course you will get far more. But don't worry too much, Cardano and Ripple will continue to go up to touch the price of 10 USD
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
I chose Ripple, because it has a strong and clear ecosystem, I also get their info going up soon
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
If I were in your place, I would buy ADA. This cryptocurrency for me will be more and in the long run it looks more promising.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
Just want to mention that xrp is not a crypto. Those are centralized tokens made by some banking guys. But sure the profit does not have a name on it.
Well, I think you don't have much money, anyway, you need to take in account that XRP  is centralized coin baked by a real company and many banks trust XRP and can adopt it without problem, but ADA is a full blockchain coin backed by its own community and strong developers team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 04, 2018, 12:19:33 PM
This is tough buddy, I don’t think anyone can conclude on this for the fact that giving any advice on this is more or less like someone is giving investment advise which I understand it’s very wrong at the moment. If I were you, I would choose Cardano aver Ripple though ☺️
Activity: 448
December 04, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Thanks in advance!

According to the dynamics of price movement on Ripple, it seems to me that this is the preferred option. But there are rumors that the ADA will soon be available for trading on Coinbase, and this will give a strong impetus .. In any case, however trite it may sound, but it is better to have both these coins Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 04, 2018, 11:55:29 AM
honestly, I don’t like both projects. I would recommend other things. but if we are talking about these, I would have invested $ 150 in a ripple and 50 in ADA.
Activity: 336
December 04, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
If you see the top ranking of cryptocurrency, of course you will choose XRP as an option today. But it is not impossible if CARDANO (ADA) there is more potential for a significant price increase. Both are good for now, even in an unhealthy market situation. Keep the spirit!
Pages:
Jump to: