Pages:
Author

Topic: ADA or XRP - page 9. (Read 11304 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
December 17, 2018, 08:52:20 PM
I think rippler better than ada. because banking sector using ripple net and ripple. the use of the two is different. I would choose ripple if I did the investment. Both raise your money. do it yourself.

yes i totaly agrre here if you wanna invest in a coin then better choose ripple then ada becousre i also think it wil make more profit faster .
But seen as a payment coin i would choose Cardano,

regards
I feel that XRP is a stable coin. because of this, many make this coin a long-term investment. yes, if between the two coins, I think I would choose XRP compared to ADA.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 08, 2018, 04:18:04 AM
If you only plan to invest $200, you should choose to invest in one of the cryptocurrencies instead of separating them, as this will make it easier for you to make money!
XRP
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 06:50:08 PM
Both of them are top coins. For me ADA is more undervalued at the moment and has smaller total supply and higher potential for growth in %. On the other hand XRP is backed by the finance sector and has plenty of strong partnerships. You have to make your own research and decide.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 08:39:26 PM
I think I will hold the XRP, XRP is probably the best, fastest, or cheapest. However, after strengthening the significant market acceptance of the largest financial companies in the world, XRP cannot be forgotten in the near future. This is really the coin that you must invest at this time.
If Bitcoin owners decide to sell their Bitcoin and go to Ripple, then of course that is possible, because Ripple is a fully regulated coin that targets global digital currencies. But this is only one possible scenario for further development of the situation in the crypto market and not the fact that this will happen
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 04:12:25 AM
I think the two coins have good potential, so I agree with your choice by dividing it into 50/50 besides that it will also reduce the risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 08:30:12 PM
In place of any investor, I would think very seriously before making such a stupid decision - to invest in top coins. Why do you need to invest in top coins that grow very slowly, if you can invest in projects with small capitalization? For example, I made a choice towards the Etheera project (ETA), this is a Swiss project related to real estate, its prospects are much greater than the prospects of any top project.
Activity: 385
December 08, 2018, 04:05:27 AM
Please stop the comparison of the coins, the two of them are completely different coins. XRP is a concentrated coin, do you understand what it means? The real cryptocurrency should be decentralized. For example bitcoin, ADA.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 10, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

In my opinion it would be nice to choose both. Because your chances of getting a profit will be greater than you choosing one of the two.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
Now it is better to watch these 2 coins, of course they can now grow in a short form , but for a long time to keep them I would not advise, after of course the trend reversal you can buy them 2 coins
Activity: 182
December 17, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
both coins are very promising so I advise you to buy both coins in your cryptocurrency portfolio
Activity: 546
December 08, 2018, 11:13:30 AM
you can buy the both of this altcoin, because the both is good coin with big and strong community backed in their ecosystem, but i'm prefer for choosen Cardano than XRP
Could you tell us why today you are choosing in favor of ADA and not in favor of XRP? And I would like to ask if you know about the distribution of coins of these projects? I ask simply because I do not understand how one can draw any conclusion at all.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 17, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
Well, if you are going for a long term investment, I will prefer ADA but if it's for short term profit then xrp might be good, so it depends on your choice and what you want.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
ADA
Activity: 154
December 17, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
uniquely ripple because I think that this is the most promising project at the moment on the market
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
December 07, 2018, 03:54:43 PM
you can buy the both of this altcoin, because the both is good coin with big and strong community backed in their ecosystem, but i'm prefer for choosen Cardano than XRP
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Thanks in advance!
Of course both coins have dropped enough, and I think that now both coins are suitable for investment , and it is better of course to diversify I would buy both coins and keep them now
Activity: 327
December 17, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
I think rippler better than ada. because banking sector using ripple net and ripple. the use of the two is different. I would choose ripple if I did the investment. Both raise your money. do it yourself.

yes i totaly agrre here if you wanna invest in a coin then better choose ripple then ada becousre i also think it wil make more profit faster .

regards

what a good opinion for ripple,,
i heard if ripple use a centralized system, and thats not good
i still believe if decentralized is better than centralized,,
so, i will choose ada rather than ripple my friend
Activity: 546
December 07, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
It would be better if you could place both of them, namely XRP and ADA, because both of these coins had quite good development, in the future this coin would be more widely known so that more and more people would invest in these two coins.

I still think that investing in both coins will also have the opportunity for profit, but I think that there are other options that can be taken today. I am sure that today it is really an opportunity to use.
Activity: 425
December 08, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
Choose XRP because ripple platform is very promising and has great potential to be used by financial transactions such as banks. The ripple platform is on the testing stage. This is a futuristic technology. Invest in ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
December 17, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

regards
Pages:
Jump to: