Pages:
Author

Topic: ADA or XRP - page 8. (Read 11304 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 29, 2018, 05:02:38 PM
They both are very different from each other. XRP is a banking based crypto. And the problem is it is backed by banks and it's too much centralized. And I don't like it and I don't think it as a crypto currency. But as a investment xrp is really good and they are getting bigger day by day. In other hand cardano is a platform based token . They are still in devlopment stage and they were in devlopment stage for last 18-20 months maybe. They are not published yet so they have a greater chance of growing more than xrp. So if I have to choose a crypto currency to invest I will go for cardano.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

I would go with Ada since it has more room to grow. Only for that
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 04:49:22 PM
I prefer ADA to have an excellent design even with cheap price more in the future I believe in a high quotation just time issue.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 20, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
Ugh, neither.
They are both terrible in their own ways.
XRP is a company that any true blockchain believer would never support.
And ada is a smart contract platform that is eternally stuck in development.

honestly, your best bet in these market conditions is to just straight up buy btc.
In these conditions, you will find that btc will always be a reliable outperformer.
Since the market is pumping right now, just wait a couple days or a week for a correction.
Then buy $200 worth of btc.

By the way, while $200 is better than nothing, you need to start thinking about how to invest in the thousands for true profit.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
hehe, split is the best choice
even ADA is a good coin doesn't mean it can not be dump
and now, they're all talking about how XRP keep up in bear market. ADA? long gone
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 08, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
I know that none can predict which coins will reach the moon like bitcoin or dash or ethereum. Coins rising in prices is somehow defined by performance, team and technology. Seeing the market in the recent past, ripple is the coin that is performing well despite the market turning bearish. Ripple has not crashed as compared to bitcoin and ethereum and on top of that, it has outperformed even ethereum being in the second place in the market cap. I suggest that potential investors invest in ripple.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 19, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
I choose the Cardano project. Here is a very strong team. On Twitter, the developers wrote that there would be updates soon.
I do not like XRP, as the team can very much manipulate the price of a coin.

I agree about the fact that the team can manipulate the price, but ADA has no news, but Ripple almost every month concludes a new partnership

How to manipulate prices? I think it's impossible. They can only boost prices or drop the price of coins. They can boost prices by buying high prices, and can drop prices by selling all the coins they hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 08:17:18 AM
I do not attribute Ripple to cryptocurrency, so it seems to me the most optimal option to invest in ADA!
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
As I see Xrp is more than expensive price than ADA  but XRP has a Huge amount money of investors and traders, Xrp also have already overtake Ethereum's volume so Xrp get in top 2 in cmc.
for now XRP is really very good to hold especially with the increase in XRP position to number 2 making many people interested in XRP and that is a very good thing. thus XRP will become stronger.
holding the XRP until the market recovers will be very profitable.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
December 19, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
Between ADA and XRP I prefer to invest in XRP, because in my opinion the investment in XRP has good future prospects. Even though both coins have good potential and have a large community, I think if the market price stabilizes both have the potential to rise in price. But I chose XRP because the coin price was stable
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 10:51:42 AM
Now its better to buy ADA than XRP because ADA price fell to 97% and XRP price fell to 90%. Based on this math, the ADA price will be higher than XRP price.

You must not consider these percents. In reality, this statistics does not mean so much. Cardano is simply a decentralized cryptocurrency, while Ripple is centralized. Therefore, my choice is ADA, certainly.
only more important to understand that Ripple has already made many multiplications,and Cardano is a new coin with great potential. What multiplication will be at a long distance time will tell
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 19, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
I am supporting ADA and do not get people that are saying that they invest in crypto currencies by buying XRP. Please if you are on the crypto currencies market, buy only crypto currencies and ADA is one of the best choices.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
As I see Xrp is more than expensive price than ADA  but XRP has a Huge amount money of investors and traders, Xrp also have already overtake Ethereum's volume so Xrp get in top 2 in cmc.
Activity: 322
December 19, 2018, 07:12:17 AM
To date, I personally choose Ripple as an investment. XRP is a payment network for financial institutions, so I hold my position for this coin, and I hope that in the future Ripple will be very profitable business.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
XRP is better than ADA, it's just what i think, you will get more profit if you invest in XRP, because XRP is top altcoins, number 2 in coinmarketcap, thats sign XRP have so many volume transaction in the market
Activity: 215
December 11, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
For me, I invest both of these coins. Because there are many opportunities to be more profitable. ADA and XRP are good coins, good projects and strong communities.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
Currently, the more prominent coins are indeed XRP and have high volumes with increasing investor confidence. ADA also has a community that is strong enough and coins start to give a positive response, so both are good for investment but short-term investments. But be careful again so that you are not disappointed.
Activity: 546
December 11, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Thanks in advance!

both of them are coins that have very good potential in the future for the price growth according to the technology they carry, a good choice indeed to have both as an investment now and moreover the price is cheap with this capital will be able to get a large number of coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 17, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

Thanks in advance!

I think its good if you diversify between that two coin. Both coin are good coin and having large community. I am believe when market start recovery, both coin price will rising and reach highest price again
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 11, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

Thanks in advance!

haha I like the spare the time 50/50 talk aspect. If I am in your shoes, I would choose xrp based on current hype and future prospect of large growth and usage.
Pages:
Jump to: