Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 2. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Dear Users!

The mandatory update that fixes a bug with blocks is available by the link: https://github.com/adrenaline-project/adn/releases/tag/v1.0.5.3
The update is mandatory: the previous versions don't work.
Activity: 154
Tell me, what are the main activities of this project? And what wallets can I choose?
Activity: 252
I see money problem, on the block or block

what's happened? I have a few MNs and can help you.
Activity: 4
I see money problem, on the block or block
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Just follow the trades on the bitshare explorer. You'll see it's mostly fake volume, and has been from start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Volume increase up to 5 BTC!! Shocked Just saw it

I was talking about it above, mate)
enlargement at all!

Seem strange. Now is the period without deposits. And too big volume. A few days ago was less than 1 btc.

I was talking about it above, mate)
enlargement at all!
Good morning. Do you know when CB will open for ADN trade?
Last time it was a few days. Think we will strart trading on Monday in better case. Do you want to withdraw your coins?
Exactly! I will start new MNs after opening. Have bought 30k ADN
Hodl for a few days. Also have a plans on investment, but after start of the trading on cb.
Last time it was a few days. Think we will strart trading on Monday in better case. Do you want to withdraw your coins?
Exactly! I will start new MNs after opening. Have bought 30k ADN
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Do u negotiate with any exchange now? tell at least few names of exchanges u are in contact now. Besides cryptopia
team can not comment that. Nevertheless Im confident team is in contact with Binance, Bittrex and other top exchanges

Feel like you're right on the money… The team has been nothing short of amazing thus far, so I don't have any doubt when it comes to them being in talks with the biggest/baddest exchanges in the crypto world.
Why is it always a priority for POS/MN coin like yours to immediately run and list to an exchange after ann, please do share  Huh
it's a part of project goals, as I think
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Why is it always a priority for POS/MN coin like yours to immediately run and list to an exchange after ann, please do share  Huh
Don't forget to install update of your wallet!

Wow we have a new update? I should check it. Where is the last information about it? Thank you
Yes, don't forget to update a wallet. Spork was an hour ago. You can lose your coins in another case.
Thanks, I did it last day. What this update include?
Bug fixing and that's all for this one.

Wow we have a new update? I should check it. Where is the last information about it? Thank you
Yes, don't forget to update a wallet. Spork was an hour ago. You can lose your coins in another case.
Thanks, I did it last day. What this update include?

-95%

On Cb now is positive stats. If compare with global max, yes, we have some derceasing. MN proftable, 300% roi is high, don't afraid
Activity: 107
Pages:
Jump to: