Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 5. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
This week will be presented a lot of news about development, you said early. Isn't it? Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Yes, I'm opening a MNs now, it's take a time but it worth it Cheesy
Want to share with you! Received today first RR!

Congratulations! How long ago you open a MN? Only 1 or few?

Own a 2 masternodes for a 3 days, it's first reward)

I have a 5 and will open 2 more today. MN are profitable because of stable income and a random reward as a good bonus.

I'm thinking about more, price looks very attractive. Near $100 per MN. And ROI still high, 300-350%, as said MNO.
https://i.imgur.com/Ie9Egi4.png

I have a 5 and will open 2 more today. MN are profitable because of stable income and a random reward as a good bonus.

https://i.imgur.com/Ie9Egi4.png

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Coin are trade on CB now! Just saw it. And as I read it will be presented on Cryptopia and Cryptoexchange in current quarter soon.
Activity: 126
I'm curious, did the team share all possible exchanges, or did they miss something?
Activity: 112
You're a super team, I've been watching you for a while ... and I'm really impressed! you attract so many people!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
At this time can say that the project is very successful. Looking forward to your being listed on coinmarketcap. Go further like you do.
I'm stay tuned with Adrenaline in all social networks
Like a lot discord chat
MN still working and gain money.
Hi mates! Next week will be full of news.

Hi! What sort of news? Dev team found and arrested?  Grin

So don't missa chance to be in touch with dev team in our discord community. Appropriate link on first message.

No way. They ban people all the time  Grin

Next week we will make a channel in which we will post news of the development.
Standard 1 time per week on Saturday or Sunday and any other day, when some stages will be completed

it's message from devs
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Hi mates! Next week will be full of news.

Hi! What sort of news? Dev team found and arrested?  Grin

So don't missa chance to be in touch with dev team in our discord community. Appropriate link on first message.

No way. They ban people all the time  Grin
Hi mates! Next week will be full of news. So don't missa chance to be in touch with dev team in our discord community. Appropriate link on first message.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
those who look at this world with other eyes and see in the future new opportunities for a better life.

You sound like a professional promoter  Grin  Reality differs from sweet words and proclamations more than often. For example, in this situation, we're facing one smaller group of people trying to make their fortune cheating another larger group of people. These two groups of people have something in common: they all seek in the future new opportunities to obtain free fountains of money with as little effort as they can ('for a better life' as you say). And there's also the difference. First group of people is carnivore. Second is prey.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Theme of your messages is protectionism

Crypto world is unwelcoming place for stupid people. Depend on it.

I believe that the Crypto world  is a place for the chosen people, for the intelligent people, for those who look at this world with other eyes and see in the future new opportunities for a better life.
Thanks for such a good project! When android wallet release will be?

Never.

Think this wallet will be implemented in one of Adrenaline apps.
Pages:
Jump to: