Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 3. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Team Scammers do not even show their photos on the site
brand new
Activity: 0
These two joker promoters Alid and Vedmedyk32 are the same person... what's the probability of the same grammatical error of "own a 2" and "have a 5" or is that typical cyмacшeдшee pyccкoe пoвeдeниe?

so what? does this fact helps you get your money back, you greedy little fool?  Grin

Уpoд!
SCAM Fraud all coins sell
All coins are sold to 100% of scammers. Today, SKAM is expecting urgent news
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Don't forget to install update of your wallet!

Wow we have a new update? I should check it. Where is the last information about it? Thank you
Activity: 252
What's this Adrenaline Coin about?
Describtion from website: BLOCKCHAIN-BASED AND WITH THE RANDOM REWARD FEATURE AT THE FOREFRONT, ADRENALINE IS A BRAND-NEW GLOBAL BETTING PLATFORM, P2P STORE, AND YOUR FASTEST MEANS OF PAYMENT.
By combining the theory of probability and guaranteed profits with the synergy of staking, masternodes, and Random Reward, Adrenaline makes excitement profitable!
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
What's this Adrenaline Coin about?
Don't forget to install update of your wallet!
Something can happened with CB?
Yes, cb will stoped for deposits and withdrawals for a few days
Something can happened with CB?
Good evening guys! Did you know that tomorrow evening will be update of our wallets?
Just deposited a few hundreds on cb in case of attractive price
Good evening guys! Did you know that tomorrow evening will be update of our wallets?
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Dear Users!

The update that fixes the vulnerability is ready and undergoing testing at the moment. The update will be released on Friday morning (approximately).

Thanks! Your effort to strip the naive and the greedy twice is fascinating. I wish you good luck. I'll take the best seat and enjoy the show!
Dear Users!

The update that fixes the vulnerability is ready and undergoing testing at the moment. The update will be released on Friday morning (approximately).

Thanks! Good news are coming.
Activity: 70
Dear Users!

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
True adrenaliners may very well take a part in this game. Buy as low as they can and then profit with the devs at the moment when the second part of this game takes place.

Yesterday, I've bought some coins at ~40 sat believing the second part is coming, but i was wrong. Fortunately, i could sell them back at ~70 sat a couple of hours later.

Now, my estimate for the price is 12 sat in the nearest future. I'm going to buy some coins at this price and see what happens next. I'm almost sure i can sell them at 500 sat and even more when the pump happens.

Remember: these guys are hasty. And messy, too. They created this topic unmoderated. They didn't mask too well their IP addresses, emails, etc when taking VPS servers for the seed nodes, etc.

They'll be hasty until the very end.

This is their first scam experience, and the second scam they'll start will be much larger and much better prepared.

The idea was good, anyway: exploitable blockchain. The devs put a vulnerability into their code and profit out of it right after the update. This was good. I must confess i owe a certain amount of respect to this scam team. And i'm expecting something really neat and subtle at their second tryout.
Grin Grin I enjoyed your sense of humour in analysing the project and how the development team are going to scam people. Anybody else have anything to could term his analysis? Well time will tell whether the put the loophole in the code to exploit right from inset or it was an honest mistake but I would rather be careful. I have never trusted any start up project with invisible development team. A lesson I learnt in a hard way, though some turns out to be successful in the end anyway
These two joker promoters Alid and Vedmedyk32 are the same person... what's the probability of the same grammatical error of "own a 2" and "have a 5" or is that typical cyмacшeдшee pyccкoe пoвeдeниe?

so what? does this fact helps you get your money back, you greedy little fool?  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
SURE IS LOOKING LIKE YET ANOTHER SHIT COIN BITES THE DUST!!!!!!
So, you have sold your coins for now? I don't think about scam. There is some problems now, but devs are promising to solve it all and maintain the project development.

No i didn't. Read carefully what i posted above. I do believe the devs will make a pump and the price may very well reach 1000 sat. And perhaps even more. That's the only explanation why the project is still alive. My predictions were certain. They did announced the "fix" against the fake exploit thing some hours ago. Recently when i entered their discord channel, the Leya was lying that the price will go to 1000 sat and more (current price was near 300 or 400 sat). I wrote i'm expecting the price of 100 sat and was banned immediately. Certainly, i bought the coins for that price one day later.

Now, i predict the fork, the swap, the update, whatever. And after this phase completes, the devs will pump the project, and collect more money from greedy stupid naive people, selling them all the coins they have, and only after that the project and the devs will disappear.

So, i'm going to watch the second part of this scamming spectacle and see if my predictions are right. I'm going to sell all coins i have for 500 sat or perhaps even more. Let's see if my fortune telling skill will prove itself.

(Actually it's not the fortune telling, it's merely analysis of available public data).
I have bought approximately $100 per MN. It was large investment from you, envy

i bought 30.000 coins for 0.05 BTC. the price was between 150 and 180 sat, something in between. i don't care how much was that in dollars, it doen't matter. i knew it was a scam from the very first page of this thread. the evidence is there, obvious for everyone to observe. i got in to see how the things will end.
So, you have sold your coins for now? I don't think about scam. There is some problems now, but devs are promising to solve it all and maintain the project development.
Pages:
Jump to: