Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 6. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Thanks for such a good project! When android wallet release will be?

Never.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Thanks for such a good project! When android wallet release will be?
Nah wasn't me, I sold a lot a while back tho... You sure you don't have multiple personality disorder - as you sure are hard to read. 

no, i'm all right, thank you, i don't have spllit personality. perhaps i'm making too many mistakes because i'm russian. russian speaking/writing english is always funny Grin

anyway the topis is all about the project.

more and more fools learn this was a scam attempt, so to speak. i wouldn't call that a full-scale scam, because a good scam is when there are 10 times more people deceived and 100 times more money earned by the "team".

i would suggest to recognize their second attempt which will sure take place in near future. it will have some same patterns with this one.

by the way, the price of the coin will reach 80 sat sonner than i expected, and in 2-3 days it may reach 20-30 sat. good position for true gamblers to pour in  Grin
Thanks, meeting with my lawyer next week and this topic is likely to come up. Can you get me his last name?

Looks like you're that fool why was buying ADN coin for 5000 sat and more, right?  Grin  And i also guess these was your last money?
A piece of advice for the devs, for their future efforts.

You didn't do enough anonymity to when acquiring VPS servers for your seed nodes. And don't make enough anonymity afterwards. By this vector, you may very well be found and brought to justice. Bear this thing in mind at your next move. Luck!
I am definitely facing a scam

This suggestion is reasonable as far as none of the devs listed on their official site exist in reality, as well as there was no or very little effort they made to fork their software, etc. And perhaps there is just a single person running the whole thing. But i wouldn't call that a scam. Too little volumes for a scam. Just a first tryout, the so-called "team" is learning things for the first time in their lives and perhaps accumulating experience for a second try. And that second try would definitely be a scam.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am definitely facing a scam, you can ignore this comment if you think otherwise this team will never give the true face those are their rules, nobodies are forced to believe in this there are many more options
Activity: 252
well, at least they havent moderated this topic, well still, it can be a scam with or whitout moderation.

It doesn't look like a scam. If it was a scam, they would've dumped the project at this very moment. I'm sure the devs have no intentions to cheat on people. It looks pretty much like this project is run by unexperienced people who have little idea of what they're trying to do. "Everybody falls the first time" (c) The Matrix movie.

I wish the devs team good luck in learning the lesson, and perhaps their second tryout will be much better!

+1. Devs make a real project and it's talk about all
well, at least they havent moderated this topic, well still, it can be a scam with or whitout moderation.

It doesn't look like a scam. If it was a scam, they would've dumped the project at this very moment. I'm sure the devs have no intentions to cheat on people. It looks pretty much like this project is run by unexperienced people who have little idea of what they're trying to do. "Everybody falls the first time" (c) The Matrix movie.

I wish the devs team good luck in learning the lesson, and perhaps their second tryout will be much better!
Team are working on gh, good mark. What's an amount of RR per unit of time?
From 400 to 2100 coins, 24 times a day for random MN

You just wait until the price drops to 80 sat just like i predicted. This will happen in 2 or 3 days. After that, go there and buy the coin
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
Activity: 137
Hi. I've saw an Adrenaline adv on MNO. How I can install a MN?
There are guide on github and discord chat
https://github.com/adrenaline-project/adn
Activity: 137
Hi. I've saw an Adrenaline adv on MNO. How I can install a MN?
Here is link on cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adrenaline/
I can provide you a few more links with other large services and you will see the result of devs work.
Argue with you means lost a respect for myself.
Theme of your messages is protectionism

Crypto world is unwelcoming place for stupid people. Depend on it.
Your intentions are clear - protectionism. Pretty good job but not buying it Mike/Leya, whoever...

I have no intentions. This coin is unworthy of any intentions. I just believe everyone has its chance and little space in crypto world, be it serious people, innovative people, scamming people or even cartooinsh people. This all brings evolution where the strongest survive.
LPC has real people on-board, not anonymous cartoons with first names only.  Calling on ADN to reveal their names and not say "o we get too many emails".  Well so do the folks at LPC.

Look, it's just stupid to compare LPC and this coin. They gave different goals, different intentions. They even differ in pure numbers per hundreds, maybe even per thousands. LPC team MUST reveal their real names for the sake of success and reputation of their project. One of the devs of LPC is there at another project i have huge interest at. I know what i'm saying.

But this coin is just not all that serious. It's a sort of entertainment platform for the people to place one or two hundred dollars at and lose it with no regret. You can buy a masternode for one hundred dollars. Not quite a big loss, right? It's a gambling there, even by their names. You bet and you lose.

Again, what your personal intentions are? You're going to pour some shit on those cartoonish people? I would advise you to focus your energy at something else and perhaps even at something profitable... I myself wish those cartoonish people good luck, patience, and facing difficulties with dignity. Fortuna fortis audivat.
Anyone have familiar stories they can share with the community?

What are your goals exatcly? What do you want? Explain your intentions.
Pages:
Jump to: