Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 23. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How many nodes in the network now?? More then 200?

MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK: 250!
ADRENALINE COMMUNITY KEEPS GROWING!
JOIN US: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe

+50 masternodes in 12 hours? U guys are rocking the market!
So rapid network growth.. Need to consider even more masternodes purchase
How to set up a node? Im ready to purchase coins but i dont know how to start the node

Please check the Masternodes section on the website (http://adrenalinecoin.org/) or join our discord: https://discord.gg/xHWM9sB (#guides thread).
How many nodes in the network now?? More then 200?

MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK: 250!
ADRENALINE COMMUNITY KEEPS GROWING!
JOIN US: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe

+50 masternodes in 12 hours? U guys are rocking the market!
So rapid network growth.. Need to consider even more masternodes purchase

I would recommend this, as in about 2 days, the block reward will start to decrease up to 10 coins per block starting from the block 89857 and further. So you have these 3 days to accumulate as many ADN coins as possible. As the block reward reduces, the shortage of ADN coins will stimulate the rise in price.
Activity: 84
I am closely following the development and I have also
joined their telegram channel. The team is brilliant, innovative and very useful. The potential is enormous. This project is revolutionary and the idea is very creative. This future!
I think that fact u are not on eth will prevent majority of listings.. It would be better to be placed on ETH, no?
If adn was erc20 token neither of services and features it has no would be possible
Agree. Better to pay special attention on features rather then on opportunities to be listed somewhere

Good point. Listings on big exchanges will introduce us to a bigger audience! However, the real value must follow. So basically marketing must go along with development, which we actually do. We'll soon give more updates.
Idea is revolutionary one. Hope to check out the final product asap

Thank you! Keep in touch with us and/or at least track our roadmap to learn what we've done so far and will do in future.
How big price may i expect per 1 token? Lets say in two years

Making such long-term predictions has no value. Instead, let's focus on developing Adrenaline now. Step-by-step, we are working on increasing the brand awareness and therefore falling on the radar of more people. Along with it, we'll soon start to update our users with the development progress.
I have almost got back all the money i have spent for masternodes. Superb coin!

Thank you! Don't miss your chance to accumulate more. In 2 days, the block reward will start to decrease, so you will get less coins along with the increase of a single ADN coin in price.
what is its algorithm? Who can say anything about it?
The BLAKE algorithm is a modified version of ChaCha. I consider it to have a strong security.
agree with you.. I can fully trust this team and platform!! Wish you to reach all your goals!!

Thank you! We are doing our best to bring the best experience to our users! To be aware of the recent news, please join us on discord: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe
what is interesting about this platform? What is liked most of all?

At this time, you can benefit from Random Reward (a daily fund randomly issued to masternode holders). You will also be able to use a) Adrenaline Pay to send and receive payments in the most convenient currency (including fiat); b) Adrenaline Bet to bet on events (not only sport events) c) Adrenaline P2P Decentralized Store to buy and sell goods from/to other Adrenaline users.
Advisors.. They are charging really a lot but if their work of that? What are the roles of the advisors at all?

We have no advisors at the moment. We are focusing on onboarding influencers who can promote Adrenaline so that more people discover it. We also have exciting and profitable bounties.
More information available in our discord: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe
what is the ticker? How this coin is called? I am new here

Please study all the info on the official website: http://adrenalinecoin.org/
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Advisors.. They are charging really a lot but if their work of that? What are the roles of the advisors at all?
The long term prospectives here is wonderful
 Im in. Combining so many features within 1 project will rock the market
Thats true. That only point all that features need proper showing off
Team has money and experience. Thats why i dont think it will be a problem
According to the fact 200 masternodes are in the network they do well with marketing
I foresee 400 masternodes in a week!
In a week?? Cmmon, barely possible. 300 max

359 masternodes in less than half of a week Wink So that's not just possible - that's a very modest prediction.
Thats true. That only point all that features need proper showing off
Team has money and experience. Thats why i dont think it will be a problem
According to the fact 200 masternodes are in the network they do well with marketing
I foresee 400 masternodes in a week!

Let me bet for 550 by 3 August. As I said, more and more crypto-people are getting Adrenaline on their radars.

The team is working on Adrenaline Bet and Adrenaline P2P Store at the moment. We will soon start to update our users with the development progress.
Have 3 nodes. Purchased in the first day once coins appeared on exchange. Gonna buy 2 more nodes. This project is the gold.. Srange ppl dont see that
Whats the profit for 1 node in a day? Or in a month at least?

Please examine the detailed statistics by the link: https://masternodes.online/currencies/ADN/
Have 3 nodes. Purchased in the first day once coins appeared on exchange. Gonna buy 2 more nodes. This project is the gold.. Srange ppl dont see that

Thank you! Considering the fact that the number of masternode grows by 50 a day, I would say that more and more people pay attention to us! We are on the radar!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ADRENALINE MEMBERS ON REACHING 200 MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK!
Congrats with milestone. 200 masternodes it is quite impressive result
5 of that masternodes are mine Grin
Not bad.. U holding a lot of tokens though
No matter how many tokens i have, dont care about that at all
Im jumped in due to masternodes. Roi is incredible
Hope it wont decrease as currently it is the most profitable masternode!
Nope, reward will be decreasing after the 31th of July. Thus price wont drop
Strong approach team demonstrates. I think it is the only one masternode coin where price won't drop till 1 sat Grin
It has all the opportunities to reach 3-4$ this year!
Think so? Just aware of the future btc drop.. This way adrenaline wont reach even 2$

The whole market is tied to btc. But chances are btc will rise from the point where it's now when it comes to the long-term perspective. And even if it doesn't, it won't hurt ADN too much.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ADRENALINE MEMBERS ON REACHING 200 MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK!
Strong approach team demonstrates. I think it is the only one masternode coin where price won't drop till 1 sat Grin
It has all the opportunities to reach 3-4$ this year!

Can't give you the exact estimate, but the number of believers grows daily, which is a very good sign. Seems like most users understand the uniqueness of the opportunity. Accumulating coins now will result in good profits after the platform launch (or even before it).

Thank you for your credits! The block reward will start to decrease in less than 2 days, which will positively affect the price. Along with updates from developers, it will create a strong shortage of ADN coins on the market. The price will follow. As for now, you have a great opportunity to accumulate more ADN coins. The block rewards will soon reach its peak of 140 ADN coins, and then will gradually (quite fast) decrease to 10 ADN coins per block, evenly issued to masternode owners and stakers.
Pages:
Jump to: