Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 27. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This project will be successful But firstly team has to make a proper marketing campaign and properly show off the idea to the audience
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I like the mission of this Adrenaline project, which here states that convert your passion to innovation .. I can understand from this mission is that we can make money from our hobby or likes hmmm this interesting
If betting is one of your hobbies then u will be able to get money from that for sure Smiley
Adn is not about only betting. It is very big ecosystem with a lot of features. Not only betting will be involved
Nevertheless i think betting will be the main element of ecosystem and will be used the most
Fees will be taken per each bet? Or how does it work?
Merit: 1
I like the mission of this Adrenaline project, which here states that convert your passion to innovation .. I can understand from this mission is that we can make money from our hobby or likes hmmm this interesting
If betting is one of your hobbies then u will be able to get money from that for sure Smiley
Adn is not about only betting. It is very big ecosystem with a lot of features. Not only betting will be involved
Nevertheless i think betting will be the main element of ecosystem and will be used the most
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Merit: 29
MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK: 302!
CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW ADRENALINE MASTERNODE HOLDERS!

Another 52 nodes in 12 hours?? Hm.. People are intetested if masternodes count is growing
Activity: 70
MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK: 302!
CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW ADRENALINE MASTERNODE HOLDERS!
Activity: 70
DEAR ADRENALINERS!

BLOCK REWARD HAS INCREASED TO 130 ADN COINS!
RANDOM REWARD HAS INCREASED TO 900 ADN COINS!

EXCHANGE: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ADN_BRIDGE.BTC
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
U have very detailed roadmap. Are u sure u will be able to make all realeses in time?
I guess yes as as for now all the planned milestones are reached!
Merit: 11
U have very detailed roadmap. Are u sure u will be able to make all realeses in time?
Merit: 22
Seems there is even more masternodes in the network now! What a project! Im impressed
It is always a good idea to check it..it makes easier to understand the sense of the team
you don’t have even to spend time on it. I am confident in them
do you think that people have to buy these tokens? Or it is not necessary?
It is the must have in your wallet. Token holders will be the richest people here
really? You think that I can be rich with this token? I can’t believe
Try to buy it..let’s see what happen later! I hope that I will win
It is always a good idea to check it..it makes easier to understand the sense of the team
It is the must have in your wallet. Token holders will be the richest people here
really? You think that I can be rich with this token? I can’t believe
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what can be told ofPoS? can people trust it? I just thin king about investing!
It is considered to be as a reliable choice for Adrenaline Developed by early enthusiasts!
all of us can easily trust this team and platform! theyare so great
why did you decide that they work good what results do you see?
check their road map. You will see everything that they have done and will do!
what can be told ofPoS? can people trust it? I just thin king about investing!
It is considered to be as a reliable choice for Adrenaline Developed by early enthusiasts!
all of us can easily trust this team and platform! theyare so great
why did you decide that they work good what results do you see?
Pages:
Jump to: