Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 26. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what is PoS? can you clarify me anything about it?
c15
Activity: 204
How far is Adrenaline in developing their main product?
when product release?
is Adn team very transparant (with their milestones)?
Dear Adrenaline users!

We have updated our wallets: Improved performance, improved compatibility, fixed 32-bit issues.
We strongly recommend you to update your wallets.

Wallets are available for download on our website (http://adrenalinecoin.org/) and in the official repository (https://github.com/adrenaline-project/adn/releases).

Glad to know that project is being updated all the time and team keeps in touch with the community
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Dear Adrenaline users!

We have updated our wallets: Improved performance, improved compatibility, fixed 32-bit issues.
We strongly recommend you to update your wallets.

Wallets are available for download on our website (http://adrenalinecoin.org/) and in the official repository (https://github.com/adrenaline-project/adn/releases).
Activity: 88
it is very big ecosystem with a lot of features, i think i will embark soon. i hope you don't make me disapointed. This project will develop long term if it's improve
Project has very bright long term prospectives. For short term speculation this proj is also acceptable. But in long run it is x30 token.
How long run? Im not ready to hold more then a year
Curious about long term prospectives this project has. I think it has all the opportunities to challenge dash in the way of masternode earning
Merit: 11
Project has very bright long term prospectives. For short term speculation this proj is also acceptable. But in long run it is x30 token.
1-2 years. Probably a little bit faster
Merit: 22
ADN is the best masternode coun as for now. Probably it will change in future, who knows, but as for now adn is the best
In future it will be the same. Team has a plan how to maintain the  ROI

How exactly? As for the most of projects  it is not possible
Block reward will be decreasing all the time
Merit: 29
ADN is the best masternode coun as for now. Probably it will change in future, who knows, but as for now adn is the best

How exactly? As for the most of projects  it is not possible
Strong project with big and experienced team. It is a proud to be part of your project and community overall
Activity: 308
Activity: 252
I like the mission of this Adrenaline project, which here states that convert your passion to innovation .. I can understand from this mission is that we can make money from our hobby or likes hmmm this interesting
If betting is one of your hobbies then u will be able to get money from that for sure Smiley
Adn is not about only betting. It is very big ecosystem with a lot of features. Not only betting will be involved
Nevertheless i think betting will be the main element of ecosystem and will be used the most
Fees will be taken per each bet? Or how does it work?
Yes, it is common. Per each transaction within network u will have to pay a fee
Fees it is not critical. The most important thing it is a transaction processing speed
Thx to light send tech in adrenaline it is not a problem at all Grin
Betting firstly has to be launched and only then we will be able to ensure if light send works properly
It already works properly. Just make any transaction and u will ensure
I like the mission of this Adrenaline project, which here states that convert your passion to innovation .. I can understand from this mission is that we can make money from our hobby or likes hmmm this interesting
If betting is one of your hobbies then u will be able to get money from that for sure Smiley
Adn is not about only betting. It is very big ecosystem with a lot of features. Not only betting will be involved
Nevertheless i think betting will be the main element of ecosystem and will be used the most
Fees it is not critical. The most important thing it is a transaction processing speed
Betting firstly has to be launched and only then we will be able to ensure if light send works properly
Activity: 308
This project will be successful But firstly team has to make a proper marketing campaign and properly show off the idea to the audience
It wont be a problem at all, team is experienced with marketing enough
Pages:
Jump to: