Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 24. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Where can I read through any review? To be honest i have tried to find any but i can not find
As far as i know the agressive marketing has not started yet. More review will come soon! As for now you may check project's medium for updates
Cmmon! It is just the beginning! But even now it impressive and markable. Team is working hard for the project success
Where can I read through any review? To be honest i have tried to find any but i can not find
As far as i know the agressive marketing has not started yet. More review will come soon! As for now you may check project's medium for updates
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would like to know how exactly u gonna target the core audience?? In what way?
Ordinary digital marketing. Do u know other options?
Attending the events as an example. But ordinary promotion in the internet is the key to success
Activity: 308
I would like to know how exactly u gonna target the core audience?? In what way?
Ordinary digital marketing. Do u know other options?
Merit: 1
As for competitors do u have any? I have briefly checked cmc abd it seems not but it is hard to believe
Why hard? I truly believe it has no competitor at all
Well, 1700 projects exists. But there is no one that would do yhe same? Well, at least not same but similar things
Uniqueness, most of projects i earlier participated were unique ones. But no one properly used that uniqueness
Here it will be used as needed. At least team has my greatest respect and i hope so
Team.. Here is is kinda spotless. Team is everything in the project. Thats why i truly believe in success
As for competitors do u have any? I have briefly checked cmc abd it seems not but it is hard to believe
Well, 1700 projects exists. But there is no one that would do yhe same? Well, at least not same but similar things
Uniqueness, most of projects i earlier participated were unique ones. But no one properly used that uniqueness
Here it will be used as needed. At least team has my greatest respect and i hope so
Merit: 1
MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK: 354!
MORE THAN 50 NEW ADN MASTERNODES IN A DAY! AWESOME RESULTS!

JOIN US: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe

Glad to know project is developing and people are joining the community
Activity: 70
MASTERNODES IN THE NETWORK: 354!
MORE THAN 50 NEW ADN MASTERNODES IN A DAY! AWESOME RESULTS!

JOIN US: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe
Merit: 29
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
When androud wallet gonna be available?
how do you think about your supporters, team? What can you say about it?
They don’t want supporters to spend their money on eternally-updated hardware!
also they don’t want them to engage in the so-called arms race!
Merit: 11
They don’t want supporters to spend their money on eternally-updated hardware!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I don’t like people, who hunt for the bounties and other things like it.
Why don’t you like them? You can be the part of them.. you can receive it also!
it is not always a good idea.. Why do some people have to buy tokens and the others can just get it
Teams attract people this way.. they can be popular thanks to it!
Pages:
Jump to: