Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 60. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Just bought tokens for the masternode! Hope it is right decesion.. Undecided
The only time will show. I have bought 2 masternodes taday as well. ROI is quite attractive, so, here we go Cheesy
Exchanges are already available?? I may purchase coins?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The only time will show. I have bought 2 masternodes taday as well. ROI is quite attractive, so, here we go Cheesy
I must admit very good support work. Answers are so quick. Good work team! Go ahead
Merit: 1
Just checked the ROI! Guys fasten your seatbelts - we gonna moon soon!
PS just check the ROI here and u will understand everything by yourself!
I guess it is exactly the high time to buy few masternodes as it will be much more expensive soon
Merit: 22
Just checked the ROI! Guys fasten your seatbelts - we gonna moon soon!
PS just check the ROI here and u will understand everything by yourself!
Activity: 252
Dear Users!

Adrenaline is now listed on http://getdelta.io/  - the best Bitcoin, ICO & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker!

Adrenaline coverage is increasing day by days! Thx admins for good news
Activity: 70
Dear Users!

Adrenaline is now listed on http://getdelta.io/  - the best Bitcoin, ICO & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker!
Merit: 29
This platform may bring traditional business here. Huge opportunity for different kinds of partnerships
I have noticed u guys have super generous bounty.. It is a little bit strange to observe such generosity, i appreciste that Smiley
It is only one of numerous things why i truly believe in this project!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I have noticed u guys have super generous bounty.. It is a little bit strange to observe such generosity, i appreciste that Smiley
I do like this platform) Adrenalin go) they have an awesome aim) and the main feature- it is easy to get the idea
Agree with you) this platform is much more better than their competitors) so, guys, keep working)
I do like this platform) Adrenalin go) they have an awesome aim) and the main feature- it is easy to get the idea
Merit: 1
if this toked is listed on exchanges? If yes – where it can be bought?
it is listed on the CryptoBridge) it is my favorite place) I like it!
Also they are listed on the MNO) I like to trade this coin here) It is really convenient!
it is listed on the CryptoBridge) it is my favorite place) I like it!
what is the payment here? How do buyers buy and pay inside this platform? What is the feature?
they pay in AND coins) and at this moment owners can convert it to any other currencies
Activity: 163
place for staff?
what is the payment here? How do buyers buy and pay inside this platform? What is the feature?
Activity: 140
what are the other good and interesting things? What do people like?
I like adrenaline pay) it is an interesting element of this awesome system)
so, what is it? What does it make? What is its process? Can I get any information?
It is a gateway for making and receiving payments) You will do it because of the goods and services
Pages:
Jump to: