Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 57. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
so, what will be this 3 bounties? Who can list them? And also – what will be the prize?
The next bounty is Activity Bounty. The team tells, that the main prize is 5000 ADN.
And also there is one more bounty. It is an Article Bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
so, what will be this 3 bounties? Who can list them? And also – what will be the prize?
The next bounty is Activity Bounty. The team tells, that the main prize is 5000 ADN.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
the first one is an Invite Bounty. The main prize is 5000 ADN.
So, the ticket is ADN, yes? I hope that I got you right.
Yes, you did it right) that’s fine) the ticket is really ADN.
Merit: 1
So, the ticket is ADN, yes? I hope that I got you right.
team, the idea with 3 bounties is very good. You give a nice opportunity to get some new.
hey, does this platform have a bounty? I would like to join it..
Sure, this platform has awesome bounties) the team tells us not to miss it.
You said bounties? How many of them will be? It is cool that you have several .
As I remember, there will be 3 bounties) you have all chances to take part.
Activity: 140
You said bounties? How many of them will be? It is cool that you have several .
Merit: 11
Activity: 70
In terms if future profut it is probably one if the best projects that coming into the market this year!

Thank you! We'll do our best to prove that!
Activity: 70
Project seems spotless. How much tokens to buy guys?

Thank you for your credits! You can buy as many coins as you wish. But please note that the only legit place to buy ADN coins is CB: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ADN_BRIDGE.BTC
Project seems spotless. How much tokens to buy guys?
Merit: 29
In terms if future profut it is probably one if the best projects that coming into the market this year!
It is mostly long term project, so better focus on long term prospectives rather on short term profit
No one stops you fron day trading and accomulating more tokens for longterm holding
If u sell adrenaline now im not sure u will be able to buy it bavk cheaper later. Risky deal
Personally me wont sell tokens for 2 years at least.
Me also. I dont know the future..But im aware of price go up and this is why im not gonna sell as well
It is mostly long term project, so better focus on long term prospectives rather on short term profit
No one stops you fron day trading and accomulating more tokens for longterm holding
If u sell adrenaline now im not sure u will be able to buy it bavk cheaper later. Risky deal
Personally me wont sell tokens for 2 years at least.
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: