Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 58. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Dear Users!

The Block Reward has increased to 60 ADN coins, while the Random Reward has increased to 200 ADN coins!

For how much reward per block may be increased?

140 ADN coins is the maximum block reward.
When the reward per block will be increased to this number?

The block time is 25 sec, so you can count this using the reward table on the website or in the WP.
Very quick block generation by the way. Seems u have very advanced blockchain
On what tech your blockchain is written? In what languages?
Dear Users!

The Block Reward has increased to 60 ADN coins, while the Random Reward has increased to 200 ADN coins!

The block time is 25 sec, so you can count this using the reward table on the website or in the WP.
Very quick block generation by the way. Seems u have very advanced blockchain
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
So much money in the betting industry. If at least small part of that money flow into this proj the market cap will be huge

We will try to grab a decent share there once we launch the Adrenaline Bet platform. Scheduled for Q1 2019.
So much money in the betting industry. If at least small part of that money flow into this proj the market cap will be huge
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved.
Dear Users!

Dear Users!

Hallo!
I‘m Planning to Set up a masternode this Evening but if i Click on the MN Guide on Page 1 it says the URL is inkorrekt?! Do you got a Other link for a set up guide?Smiley

Best regards
Sanschi

Hello! Please join our discord: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe and ask your question in the #masternode-support thread.
Activity: 2
Hallo!
I‘m Planning to Set up a masternode this Evening but if i Click on the MN Guide on Page 1 it says the URL is inkorrekt?! Do you got a Other link for a set up guide?Smiley

Best regards
Sanschi
Dear Users!

Merit: 22
Dear Users!

This platform may bring traditional business here. Huge opportunity for different kinds of partnerships

Yes, the scale is very broad Cool. Won't get any problems with increasing the demand for ADN products, which will contribute to the growth of our value and of course ADN coins in price.
Would u create the wallet for windows phone devices?

We will consider that thing. Thank you for the idea!
Dear Users!

Merit: 11
This platform may bring traditional business here. Huge opportunity for different kinds of partnerships

Yes, the scale is very broad Cool. Won't get any problems with increasing the demand for ADN products, which will contribute to the growth of our value and of course ADN coins in price.
Would u create the wallet for windows phone devices?
Just bought tokens for the masternode! Hope it is right decesion.. Undecided
The only time will show. I have bought 2 masternodes taday as well. ROI is quite attractive, so, here we go Cheesy

Welcome on board!

Please Guide
I am new to MN field. I am a day trader and member of Voodoo Crypto community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea regarding MNs. Adrenaline Pay has good ROI and I am interested. What will be the right time to buy?

Now you have a chance to enter Adrenaline as an early investor. Only 24 MNs are running now, and the rewards are issued every 9 minutes. But of course, it's up to you.
The only time will show. I have bought 2 masternodes taday as well. ROI is quite attractive, so, here we go Cheesy
Exchanges are already available?? I may purchase coins?

Sure, we are already available on Crypto-Bridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ADN_BRIDGE.BTC

We won't disappoint you! We're currently working on onboarding some influencers, so I do believe, some exciting news will be released soon!
Just checked the ROI! Guys fasten your seatbelts - we gonna moon soon!
PS just check the ROI here and u will understand everything by yourself!
I guess it is exactly the high time to buy few masternodes as it will be much more expensive soon

Now it's still an early time, which means the ROI is high, and getting a few MN means getting a lot of rewards. The main thing is to spend them wisely Wink
Pages:
Jump to: