Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 65. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Great project with a great perspective. I think this will be in great demand. I will wait for the exit for exchanges.
Activity: 434
Will u rely on your own servers or will use AWS? As it seems you will need a lot of computation power
Im not sure there is a need of a lot of computing power, probably just for the nodes hosting , thats it
Well, users will start the nodes and this should be enough I think so. The main thing is that it is beneficial for users to run nodes.
How many tokens will need to be kept in order to start the node? And what conditions will need to be fulfilled for this?
in white paper there is a section dedicated to this. You can look and learn for yourself. I will wait for access to the exchanges and then draw conclusions.
Activity: 476
How many tokens will need to be kept in order to start the node? And what conditions will need to be fulfilled for this?
Activity: 448
tell the guys, where can I read more about the team's success? Who of them had successful projects before?
Hey. Great project and I did not see anything like it. I think try your hand at play. I will wait for an exit on exchanges.
Well, as written above on the first exchange tokens will appear during the day and I think it's just fine. I will follow the developments
Activity: 392
Hey. Great project and I did not see anything like it. I think try your hand at play. I will wait for an exit on exchanges.
Most of brand new projects conduct an airdrop.. Whats your plan about that?
Yes that would be great! I would like to get my first tokens and this can make the project popular.
Tell me when will the platform for goods exchange be launched? I think it will be very convenient. I will follow this project.
Activity: 308
How many masternodes I may host? Whats the $$ value of 1 masternode?

Indeed, you are free to host as many masternodes as you want. The value of the masternode will be determined once we hit exchanges. First goes Crypto-Bridge in less than 24 hours.

It's great that the tokens will appear on the exchange so quickly. As I understand now, you can not buy these tokens? Do you just have to wait for the exchanges?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Indeed, you are free to host as many masternodes as you want. The value of the masternode will be determined once we hit exchanges. First goes Crypto-Bridge in less than 24 hours.
Activity: 406
U may host as much masternodes as u want. Just buy separate VPS for each masternode, thats it
Merit: 29
Will u rely on your own servers or will use AWS? As it seems you will need a lot of computation power
Im not sure there is a need of a lot of computing power, probably just for the nodes hosting , thats it
Merit: 11
What about partberships? Do u have any as for now?
It is not the high time for such announcments. Imho. Better to do it on green markets
What about partberships? Do u have any as for now?
Merit: 11

We have no airdrops scheduled right now, but we do have 3 exciting bounties:
a) Discord Invite Bounty
b) Discord Activity Bounty
c) Article Bounty

Join our discord to learn more: https://discord.gg/aBbY2R2
What about bug bounty program? Is it planned?
Agree, it will be highly appreciated. Test out the project and earn some coins
Activity: 70

a) Discord Invite Bounty
c) Article Bounty

It's not planned at the moment. But thank you for your suggestion - we will consider it.

a) Discord Invite Bounty
c) Article Bounty

Pages:
Jump to: