Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 67. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Im curious if there will be hired even more devs? I think it is very complex project And its implementation wont be easy
It is clear enough. If someone is needed team will hire. As for now team is full
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Which exchange will be list,hope see the list soon.

We are already applied to Crypto-Bridge and should appear there soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Im curious if there will be hired even more devs? I think it is very complex project And its implementation wont be easy
Merit: 10
Im aware token will go down after listing on big exchange. Market is completly bearish. Nothing is growing
Not correct. I saw spikes with 50% sometimes with good volume.
As for adrenaline im pretty sure we will observe x2-3 spike judt after listing on good exchanges. Mark my words
Merit: 29
Im aware token will go down after listing on big exchange. Market is completly bearish. Nothing is growing
excellent roadmap, well-organized planners like that will make this project well-developed and well-planned, very curious when listing, not a bad idea to keep up with your project, total supply of interest, it seems the listing price will also be very good

Thank you! I'm glad you've spent some time on acquainting with our project. While converting goal-setting to goal-achieving, we are going to introduce the blockchain into the betting industry by implementing three key features:

a) Adrenaline Pay
b) Adrenaline Bet
c) Adrenaline P2P Store

We will expand to meet the goals timely so that everyone will be able not only purchase ADN coins on exchanges (the first exchange will soon be available) but also directly participate in the project development. More information soon.
Activity: 16
Looks very attractive to invest! No masternode pre-sale?
Activity: 27
Total supply is not written, but how many?
Infinity?
In white paper I’ve read - 232 000 000 coins
Infinity?

http://adrenalinecoin.org/white/WhitePaper.pdf
The total supply is  232 000 000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 486
Russian and Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 300
Infinity?
What is the purpose of Adrenalin coin, besides masternodes and PoS?

Hello, SirLion! I'm glad that you have discovered us so fast. Besides masternodes and PoS, we develop:

a) Adrenaline Pay
b) Adrenaline Bet
c) Adrenaline P2P Store

More information is available in our Whitepaper: http://adrenalinecoin.org/white/WhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

the purpose is to make earn a lot of btc at the dev and than you lose 95% of your investment when it will be listed on an exchange or 100% if the dev do an exit scam
Activity: 23
copper member
Activity: 3
Our Bounties
  • ARTICLE BOUNTY
  • DISCORD INVITE BOUNTY
  • DISCORD ACTIVITY BOUNTY

Detailed conditions of participation can be read in our discord - https://discord.gg/2W2w5fz
copper member
Activity: 3

Pages:
Jump to: