Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 16. (Read 2566 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 05:54:57 AM
advantage of altcoins is, you can transfer your assets onto each individual altcoins in the market, when your preferred one is digging into the dark, switch you assets into another one, meaning altcoins are options to choose not only to stay on it and do an investment for just a few but to switch onto each other to avoid losses from the recent one.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
I think that all the altcoin coins, as long as it is valuable, have their own technology and are reopened on the basis of bitcoin. So I think they have an advantage over Bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:37:45 AM
My opinion is that the most important advantage of altcoins is that they are cheap and can jump at any time on 100-300%
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?

I think there will be many advantages of altcoin over Bitcoin, ranging from mining, transaction costs and liquidity. Although I do not think there is altcoin that will exceed Bitcoin, but the increase is several times more likely to occur in Altcoin than Bitcoin with the current price range.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

I think their advantage is that they are very fresh, because with the improved algorithm, the transaction speed is faster. And anonymity works better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
July 22, 2018, 04:43:17 AM
The advantages is the uses or particularly some of this blockchains are being made to provide a better service because, bitcoin cannot made a platform like real estates, finance, protocols, and many more. Altcoins is subjected to give an opportunity for other systems or services that which a paltform maybe applied.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

Perhaps many altcoins have products and share dividends like stocks. But maybe that would not be a major consideration to support altcoin.
I further believe that fluctuations are a major consideration we prefer altcoin than Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 04:32:54 AM

We can discuss technological comparisons, and of course altcoin is better than all parties.
But we participate in this field for profit, and the right altcoin will of course provide a larger percentage of profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 22, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
We definitely need altcoins to serve various purposes.Bitcoin is only for a store of value and for the other cases which use blockchain we need altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 22, 2018, 01:09:20 AM
Altcoins have more volatility and unlike bitcoin some of them can grow several times. But do not forget that they can also fall several times.)
Activity: 350
July 22, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
There are a lot of advantages of altcoin it really depends on what kind of altcoin you are currently holding or have or what altcoin are you planning to buy.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
I think that one of the best advantage of having altcoins is that you have choices in which where to invest and will give you an idea of how to find a better investment that will definitely gives better and more income and earning.
Activity: 490
July 21, 2018, 11:34:31 PM
As for me, the advantage of altcoins from bitcoin is that there are many cheap price and affordable. Unlike bitcoin which is so expensive, altcoins can possibly gained more profits ahead. But we need to be smart enough in trading so that we can be able to achieved our desired profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 21, 2018, 11:24:37 PM
Benefits of altcoint one of course for transaction costs cheaper than bitcoint, altcoint also many types you just choose the really - potentially for investment, altcoint also now the better progress
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 11:08:01 PM
Each altcoins has its advantages and disadvantages. In one altcoin, the high speed of transactions in another privacy. Each crypto currency has its own positive features for which this currency is valued by people.
Agree, altcoin also serves as a token that is used to transact on a project platform. so someone can get a discount from using the altcoin to make a purchase. and also they can grow more prices in a shorter period of time.
Activity: 14
July 21, 2018, 11:02:58 PM
Most altcoin try to solve what bitcoin suffers a lot - transaction speeds, so I think it's main advantage of most altcoins against bitcoin. Privacy is also another factor, mode of obtaining the coins i.e. POS, DPOS, POI etc, against POW.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 21, 2018, 10:59:46 PM
There are many altcoins here in crypto currency that some of them are have to increase their prices immediately because of project platform and fast transaction in buying and selling i think these are the advantages of altcoins compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 10:51:49 PM
Each altcoin may have higher throughput, which is the first point.
Secondly, altcoin may have better applications, such as the token of the medical industry.
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
if in terms of its prices of course altcoins has the advantage because of its low price. but in terms of its uses bitcoin has a big adavantage because of its popularity, but altcoin can earn you a lot especially when you do trading in the market. but you need to be careful in choosing altcoin you want to invest because some of altcoin is useless and some altcoin can loss your money because some altcoins got delisted in the exchange
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 10:43:13 PM
A very good question. I also thought about this and found that altcoin has some advantages but also has disadvantages. Currently there are too many altcoin so I am also very confused when evaluating them.

In the first place, there is no single point of comparison for al lthe altcoins and bitcoin. However, when you look at the macroperspective of it, you can take out a few things that are common to them, but not on the technicalities. Because when it comes to that aspect, you will never find a point of comparison.
Pages:
Jump to: