Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 14. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?

From the scale, time and transaction costs will definitely be won by altcoin.
But perhaps this is closer to the issue of market capitalization.
Bitcoin is already very large, and many altcoins are still potential to experience big jumps.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 04:58:02 PM
Higher transaction speed
Improving anonymity;
Increased number of functions
More profitable.
Clearly, the altcoin has features that the current bitcoin does not possess, as altcoin is created with a newer, more modern kind of code, different from bitcoin, such as NEO, Waves, Ethereum, EOS. They look a step ahead, though still new. It's just that they always lose in price competition with bitcoin.
Activity: 308
July 24, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
New projects can create better and faster blockchain. Then it is difficult to re-create true decentralization like bitcoin or ethereum did. A really fast blockchain with 20 nodes is not a real public blockchain
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
If we are talking about speculative side, the best advantage is there are still a lot of potential for a growth for altcoins. I mean you are still able to catch a good profit with altcoins in alt season (like 2-10x), when with BTC you should wait at least for a few month to catch percentage like this.
Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 04:43:05 PM
The advantage of altcoins is certainly almost unlimited opportunities for growth, but on the other hand they also can fall many times in a short period of time
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
The advantage is very simple, they can give you a lot more profit than the ether and the cue ball, so AK Alty but grow from the old price where sank, 10-15 times and then more,as there are projects that are 20 times sank,and this is not what is surprising,so it is better than the Alt no investment now,but
Activity: 64
July 24, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
there is an advantage over bitcoin is a slightly different product that was created
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
I think paractically all altcoins in top 10 better then BTC. Because they have own projects in different spheres but bitcoin is only coin.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
Having altcoins help you diversify your investment and you can get a particular coin doing better even when others seems to be losing certain % weekly. Diversity will help secure your investment. Altcoins have a better future especially those with real use case applicable to real life situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
Bitcoin is more advantageous than altcoins, but there are some edge altcoins have over bitcoin. One of it is that, if a good altcoin increases in price, it tends to be more profitable most times than bitcoin. Also, in line with profit making, altcoins can easily give short term profitable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 24, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
Altcoinsdo have advantages as bitcoin. A few that I will mention is that OT helps alleviate poverty,  and helps people to know more about technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 12:03:33 AM
maybe the general answer of the investors is the cheaper transaction costs for me all that have advantages and disadvantages of each all depends on us in utilizing existing advantages
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 12:01:22 AM
The most simple advantages that Altcoint has in my opinion are many types, so we can choose Altcoint if it has the potential and the price is cheaper than Bitcoint, investment in Altcoint is also good for the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
July 23, 2018, 11:54:04 PM
Bitcoin was created in 2009 and since then the price has increased from 0.01$  to 7720$. Some altcoins have similar growth potential and buying some of them is a very profitable investment.
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 03:17:05 PM
Higher transaction speed
Improving anonymity;
Increased number of functions
More profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 23, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
Most times, when i want to invest in altcoins, i usually consider the return of investment (ROI). If you are fortunate enough to invest into good altcoins when their prices were low, by the time you sell after mooning, there is every tendency for you to realize more profit than when you invest in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
July 23, 2018, 02:50:06 PM
Honestly, I using altcoins for trading, and sending some money with it. Transfer fees from altcoins are cheaper and faster than bitcoin. That are advantages altcoin from my point of view.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
July 23, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
According to me there many advantages with Alcoins, it has huge potential to give returns in the short also when you select the right Altcoin. The price of the Altcoins very cheap.

Yes altcoims can give huge profit and one of the key factor is the cheap price as altcoins are affordable to everyone and thus a huge investment goes towards altcoins and increases the value regardless of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
Many features are better than bitcoin, as we all know Bitcoin has a transaction time of more than ten minutes on average. And this can take several hours in cases thanks to very low block sizes. Altcoin like Dash and Ripple have managed to overcome this problem and have a clear advantage over Bitcoin at the moment. but some of altcoin exists only as the rest of the pump-and-disposal schemes intended to make their creators rich.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
According to me there many advantages with Alcoins, it has huge potential to give returns in the short also when you select the right Altcoin. The price of the Altcoins very cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: