Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1888 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
Bitcoin value is higher than other coins, all exchange sites receive bitcoin, many merchants have also received bitcoin, and all bitcoin support wallet. All accept the bitcoin that means the process will be simpler than the other coins.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
Many advantages of bitcoin, when compared with other coins
First, bitcoin has a really safe security system
and also bitcoin has the highest price among all existing altcoins, more trust. and also bitcoin is the first coin created
I agree that the btc is most secured. The price is expensive compare to other coins. It's best in investment also than to other coins. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages that's why many people attract bitcoin.
Activity: 134
March 31, 2018, 04:03:27 AM
Bitcoin is considered one of the most liquid assets in the financial market by global Bitcoin exchange systems, trading platforms, and brokers. Investors, or Bitcoin holders It is easy to exchange Bitcoin for cash or other assets, such as gold or other electronic money, at an instant, at a low cost, allowing Bitcoin owners to transfer their assets out of the country. Government. High market demand, Traditional investors often question the needs and value behind Bitcoin. Investors who have limited knowledge of technology have struggled to understand the market behind Bitcoin and how its market value is determined. High market demand with Bitcoin ensures investors a bright future, because Bitcoin, in theory, is a deflationary currency. The value of Bitcoin will continue to increase until its maximum supply.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 03:59:57 AM
The advantages of bitcoin and its users alike achieve success
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
The advantages include a large price and popularity, because of which it has a large capitalization and attracts many investors compared to other currencies. Also very high degree of protection due to the fact that this currency is decentralized.
Activity: 273
March 30, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
How about the ability to protect your privacy online and preventing your debit/credit cards from getting hacked while doing online purchases. Is that good enough reason? If not then how about the freedom to own your money on which no one has control but you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

So far, the advantages I see in bitcoins is it's decentralization and dominance over other coins in market share aspect. Decentralization is the main key factor that makes bitcoin so great. Aside from that, having the biggest market share is an important key factor to making bitcoin's investability high.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 30, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
Bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency today. So bitcoin has the following advantages.
1. Bitcoin has high security.
2. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. You can participate in bitcoin anywhere.
3. bitcoin increases rapidly decreasing value in short time.
4. Bitcoin is not subject to any country's management.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
It is the very first successful crypto currency ,
I think the advantage of bitcoin when you compare it with other is the price and the trust of people in it ,
It is like the root of all the crypto currencies.
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
Bitcoin can be used to pay for things electronically, if both parties are willing. In that sense, it's like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks.
Activity: 280
March 30, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

I think you have done the biggest mistake if you do not have the knowledge of what bitcoin is and the benefits of bitcoin engagement.
you should study and compare with altcoin, this is called speculation in the investment.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
March 30, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

Hi there Jabiii! It seems that you are just quite new with bitcoin with only 2 months of experience. The number one advantae of bitcoin among other is it's price and dominance. You could notice that most of the cryptocurrency price depends on bitcoin price. When a price of bitcoin goes up, those other cryptocurrency price goes up too. When the price of bitcoin goes down, those other cryptocurrency price goes down too. So it clearly shows that the bitcoin price dominates the market and the community which then drive the price of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
March 30, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

What could I suggest is that you should try other coins so you can experience the difference. I have tried some and to my surprise some have even more faster transaction speed than bitcoin. There are even some alts that have cheaper transaction price than bitcoin. But one thing that I used bitcoin most it is versatile. You can visit a site that accept crypto and bitcoin is automatically one of them. There are merchants that accept crypto and again, bitcoin is top of their list. It is just like master card or visa wherein most of the stores and company have supported it. Another thing is that the community love bitcoin most rather than any other alts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
Advantages of bitcoin are :you are your own bank,you watch your money grow and it's withdrable at your will, it's convenient,secured,private,only you knows your balance,with bitcoin your money is safe,..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 30, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
the reliability and accessibility of bitcoin is what attracted us most..this bitcoin characteristics are the most reason why this coin is above all alternative coins.in this we need no third party to use it or withdrawn not like other coins you neeto convert to bitcoin first before you can convert to fiats
Activity: 674
March 30, 2018, 09:35:31 AM
Bitcoin has a freedom to have a own bank and growth as a long-term investment option,and this is the father of all coins in the market with a high value and trustworthy coin.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
Advantages of Bitcoin.
 1. High reliability.
 2. Strong growth.
 3. Highly secured.
 these are the main advantages of Bitcoin. It is occupied in high market capitalisation and high value so all the investors are looking this coin. It is decentralised cryptocurrency this is first advantage of this coin then only all the altcoins are following.

Another Advantages of Bitcoin.
- most popular coin
- absolutely not scam coin.
- main platform of crypto currencies
- biggest supply and demand
- available / accepted in every crypto market
Activity: 147
March 30, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Advantages of bitcoin, there are a lot to mention,but let me states a few more: bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies that makes it one of the stable digital currencies, it is reliable,what makes it very popular to allits holder and user and even its enthusiast, it never fails it user to its hopes and it brings them financial stability, the power to purchase whatever they want and needs in life. It also gives business opportunities to everyone's whose into this trading, it is decentralized that makes it easy to deal  and converst your coins into real money without the needs to pay taxes. It is very accessible, all you have to do is to have a high connectivity internet and a laptop, desktop or mobile phones that is capable to this application. There a lot of reasons to hold on to bitcoin, all you have to do is to believe,wait and be patience.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 07:10:05 AM
The biggest advantage of bitcoin is this 100% decentralized and most secure currency . Bitcoin demand day by day increasing because of its price its price always high its a next generation asset .
Pages:
Jump to: