Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of bitcoin - page 6. (Read 1888 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
Have you heard the thing that when you use Bitcoin for purchase you don't have to pay tax? That's one advantage, second is you don't need many materials to trade, unlike way back history that you need to bring your product to the trading site to trade, now we can do it at home (Referring to Bitcoin Trading)
copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
April 04, 2018, 06:23:30 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is that it is safer. Why? It's because if someone will going to some other coins to your address, you just only need to give your public address. Unlike if you will going to transfer some other coins you will going to use your private key, and if you want more secured you can use trezor , in this way you can have a safe bitcoin transaction.
Another one is that in bitcoin you are the only one who control it. Since bitcoin is decentralized the government could hands off  in it.
The bitcoin also will allow you to pay easily in through cellphones, its very, there are no other burdens on doing it. You can also send an international payment with a cheap prize and fast transaction, of course as long as you have a stable internet connection.
In bitcoin you don't need to reveal your identity. This is why some other people who knows bitcoin really love this much. And I am one of it Smiley
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 06:03:04 AM
Bitcoin advantage is that since its very popular.bitcoin is the king of all coin and father of the crypto market.You should research more business with bitcoin..

There are some advantages  of Bitcoin through a traditional payments. One can easily send and receive Bitcoin.It is decentralized peer-to-peer payments network that powered by the users with no central authority.
Activity: 215
April 04, 2018, 05:46:19 AM
bitcoin is the first currency that appears worldwide and is also very popular. because for bitcoin my country is also very easy to get profit every day. , by way of easy investing and transactions.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
it is important for me such an advantage as the independence of the commissions from the transferred amount or from the location of the sending and receiving parties. Often transactions are free. The commission is only required for the formation of technically large transactions that load the network, or very small amounts, to avoid an attack on the network by spamming a huge number of meaningless transactions.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
April 04, 2018, 05:38:03 AM
The advantage of btc is no one can control it. Beside Btc is the father of all coins and it value is very high rather than the other coin's. So many investors are willing to invest in btc to have a big profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 05:28:48 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
I see Bitcoin as a reliable currency, accepted in many countries and areas. When using bitcoin I find it fast, safe, easy, economical. Bitcoin also gives me a better life.
Activity: 308
April 04, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages but there are three main advantages to attracting traditional investors. The first advantage is the liquidity of bitcoin (it is the highest in the financial market due to the bitcoin exchange on the global system). Secondly, there is a growing market demand and investors are looking to maximize profits and bitcoin has helped them do so. And last but not least, it's a minimalist deal, which deals through the internet and extremely low transaction costs. These are the advantages of bitcoin that have helped traditional investors trust and invest in bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 05:18:56 AM
 There are lot oof adventages iin bbitcoin.The most advantage of bitcoin are the highest value among of them crypto currency.And easy to easy to earn, easy payment  also easy transaction.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 05:16:57 AM
of course there are many advantages of bitcoin if we have to compare with other coins, one of them is that bitcoin price is much higher when compared with current coins, it can not we deny because bitcoin is the parent of the other coin. I have saved bitcoin about 3 years and when year2017 I get great happiness where I have a big advantage of bitcoin price increase, for that if you have 2 months storing bitcoin, then be patient and in time you will know how much advantage and excess bitcoin if compared with other coins
Activity: 574
April 04, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
The specialty of bitcoin in my opinion is an easy and safe way to do especially in investments and transactions.
because for me bitcoin is also easy to use to make a profit every day, and easy to get, so for me bitcoin a good future to earn income.
Activity: 13
April 04, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
The advantages of bitcoin is to promote employability for those unemployed, extra income for those who are employed but interested, and it's a big help for the students to earn lucre to invest in their studies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

The advantages of bitcoins are them being popular now because they have the head start in thisnthing or the trusted label because the more popularize they are the more trusted they will be and the more trusted they will be the more people will invest and the more people will invest the higher the price it will gets so that is the advantage of it so no matter the price drops down the people have no worries and will always know that the bitcoins will rise again because they will still invest in them
Activity: 45
April 04, 2018, 05:02:04 AM
Its the Father of all other coins, Grin So sit tight and relax for a few months or few years, you will see the benefits of it when you gets nice profits in return.
Well the advantages of bitcoin is easy to become a millionaire and a lot of people that they helped properly by using this online job bitcoin.
Activity: 40
April 04, 2018, 04:59:00 AM
Bitcoin advantage is that since its very popular.bitcoin is the king of all coin and father of the crypto market other advantages it is Highly reliable,its growth is very strong,it is highly secured.the highest value among of them crypto currency,easy payment ,easy transaction,less hassle payment of bills and most of all you can buy all your stuff using bitcoin. Bitcoin will Rockzz always.
Activity: 1
April 04, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
There are lots of features that bitcoin has to offer that can give benefit to people. First it is not so hard to earn bitcoins. By joining some campaign and do translations here, you can already earned much bitcoin. It gives very fast transaction when sending ad receiving money from bitcoins. There are some benefits  I did not mention but for me bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 131
April 04, 2018, 04:48:18 AM
Decentralization completely, without issuing institutions, it is impossible to manipulate the number of releases. Its distribution and circulation is realized through the open source p2p algorithm. That's the advantage of bitcoin.
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 04, 2018, 04:39:38 AM
The advantages of bitcoin when it comes to money transaction is quick, easy and convinient. And you will experience lots of benefits, just wait and be patient.
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 04:25:15 AM
there are certain advantages of Bitcoin.
 1.it is Highly reliable.
 2. its growth is very strong.
 3. it is highly secured.
 with these advantages we recommend bitcoins are more interested in market...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
April 04, 2018, 04:10:25 AM
I think the most prominent advantage of bitcoin is the price movement and the coin quality is very good so one tends to rely on bitcoin to invest than on choosing another altcoin which is not certain to have great benefits like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: