Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of bitcoin - page 5. (Read 1888 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
April 05, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

Bitcoin is easy to use,  transferable anywhere,  it is also being used as payment method now a days.  That are the most important usage of bitcoin.  Those are the best characterestics of bitcoin that finds me more advantage in some cases.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
Although bitcoins can only be accessed online, bitcoins can be directly used without going through complicated procedures. Bitcoin prices are fantastic and with rapid and high fluctuations, it can provide an opportunity for investors to earn a lot of profits in a short time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
April 05, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

Yes. But it's an advantage as long as it is not used for illegal purposes. It can be a disadvantage too. Criminals can make transactions easily without the possibility of being tracked.
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.
Activity: 24
April 05, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Bitcoin is a popular currency we have many advantages in it .It helps in making profit and transaction money etc. BTC is a king of all coins ,we can do online payment in bitcoins .
Activity: 208
April 05, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
Hahaha, Ofcourse bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, it is like bitcoin is the head of all of the coins in crypto world. One of the advantages of bitcoin, bitcoin is more popular than other coins, bitcoin is for long term investment.
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 10:57:25 AM
For this question, please make sure "Have you learn about trading?", in the market you can buy and sell the bitcoin. But keep in mind "Please learn about Trading first before you start"
Activity: 162
April 05, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin, and already state above like bitcoin is easy to use, decentralized, taxable, paying bills and many more. However all of those advantages will be applied if we properly used bitcoin in the right way.
Activity: 307
April 05, 2018, 10:29:25 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

There is so many advatages of bitcoin. I will give you some, the advantage of bitcoin is one of these is the tax of it. Because the tax of it is FREE! Yes, it is a tax free so that you can use it in investing, trading or buying products or things online. And bitcoin is available anywhere but make sure that it have signal, so that you can use it everywhere.
Activity: 124
April 05, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
Bitcoin has a very high percentage of ROI and you stand to make a lot of money from it if you are smart about your investments and also patient and resilient.
The things you say are not advantages of bitcoin. As far as I think, bitcoin has the advantage that we can easily transact between countries without being taxed. And the more special thing is the anonymity when you trade bitcoin
Activity: 109
April 05, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
For me, the advantages of bitcoin are fully secured when it comes to robbery hold-up, nothing money or cash they can get to you.
Activity: 103
April 04, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
Bitcoin has a very high percentage of ROI and you stand to make a lot of money from it if you are smart about your investments and also patient and resilient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
Their are a lot of advantages of bitcoin and it will surely surprise you if you will discover it. Bitcoin will give us assurance to live a happy and comfortable life if we are going to go along with bitcoin. Although it takes days and months if we can earn but we don't have to be worry because it assures us that it is successful.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 07:22:23 AM
In my opinion many advantage of bitcoin
Lots of advantages of bitcoin not only to increase profit from cryptocurrency but also brothers from various regions and countries, the increasing knowledge and experience in foreign exchange, as a vehicle for language exchange and other should, of course be useful for the future. bitcoin As a means of investment of the assets that are owned
Activity: 156
April 04, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
Bitcoin has lot of advantages  to the day to day life of the human being .Even though it is an electronic asset its popularity has widen and acquired the investors confidence ,more people are getting attracted to bitcoin. Very shortly it will be useful for paying the domestic service bills such as telephone  and electricity etc.Bitcoin  will be useful for shopping through out the world and it maintains the anonymity so the buyer and seller only knows, it will be a global currency shortly.

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
The important advantage of bitcoin is her price is not fix in value so you can make an important profit when his price increase also you can buy from internet anything you want by bitcoin
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
April 04, 2018, 07:09:17 AM
The advantage of bitcoin for me is, bitcoin has many advantages that exist. Its main advantages are cheap and fast deals. Another advantage of bitcoin is that it can help our economy and make money from bitcoin. so this time is really very helpful and Yemen in many ways even we can start a business or invest.
Activity: 364
April 04, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
Advantages of Bitcoin.
 1. High reliability.
 2. Strong growth.
 3. Highly secured.
 these are the main advantages of Bitcoin. It is occupied in high market capitalisation and high value so all the investors are looking this coin. It is decentralised cryptocurrency this is first advantage of this coin then only all the altcoins are following.

Bitcoin opens a door to many possibilities. This could be a way to the cashless spciety that many are looking forward to. Through bitcoin, we can also make fast transactions. We can conduct transactions online.
Activity: 78
April 04, 2018, 07:02:11 AM
BitCoin for me, is an independent digital currency because the control is in the hands of the owner not by the government.
Which means, it is tax free compared to the current bills. Moreover, it become effective nowadays since most of the people
are using internet. Online world is considered as a powerful community today.

Furthermore, BTC is a kind of cryptocurrency which has a safer security system compared to other coins. In addition, it is the
most trusted, productive, and highest price among all existing altcoins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: