Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of bitcoin - page 9. (Read 1888 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:05:53 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

For me,  actually the advantages of bitcoin is that it gives possibilities and opportunities to jobless people and for  students like us to pay our tuition fees, for our allowances and for future expenses.
Activity: 154
March 30, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

There are a lot of advantages if you will use bitcoin.  Your life makes it easier, by this cryptocurrency.  Some of them are the following:

1.Sending international payments – fast and cheap
Sending bitcoins across continents is as easy as sending them across the street. There are no banks in our way to make you wait 2-3 business days, no extra fees for making an international transfer, and no special limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can send.

2. Choose your own fees = Receiving bitcoin is free! Most wallets have low default fees, and higher fees can encourage faster confirmation of your transactions. Fees are unrelated to the amount transferred, so it’s possible to send 1000 bitcoins for the same fee it costs to send 1 bitcoin.

3.Protect your identity = With Bitcoin, there is no credit card number that some malicious actor can collect in order to impersonate you. In fact, it is even possible to send a payment without revealing your identity, almost like with physical money. You should however take note that some effort can be required to protect your privacy.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

You are using bitcoin but you don't know what are the advantages of it? There are a lot of advantages if you will just see it. Here are some of them:

1. Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency. These services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.

2.Mobile payments the easy way = Bitcoin on mobile cell phones allow you to pay with a simple two steps: first scan then pay. No need to sign up, swipe your card, type a PIN, or sign.

3.Control over your money = Bitcoin transactions are highly secured. Nobody can charge you money or make a payment on your behalf. So long as you take the required steps to protect your wallet, Bitcoin can give you control over your money and a strong level of protection against many types of fraud.

4.Everywhere and anytime = Bitcoin in universal. You don’t need specific software or clients. Only bitcoin wallet address. Add to your favorites and send Bitcoin with one click. The bitcoin is up always – 24 hours, 365 days a year. Of course, the internet must be on.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

Advantages of bitcoin

Business opportunity
Anonymous Transactions
The currency that can be use for many things
Blockchain technology for solutions in search of problem
Greatest social network.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 30, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
Well for my own opinion, the advantages of bitcoin can help less unemployed people, because it can help a lot of people by it's financial problems either can help to improve knowledge about all the information of a digital currencies.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 06:41:43 AM
For me, bitcoin has many advantages specially in every person's life such as investing. Investing is one of the things that people do in their money, sometimes the amount they invest will double its profit sooner or later especially when the price of bitcoin is high. Also it helps people to survive in their financial problems.
Activity: 71
March 30, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
The benefits of bitcoin are clear to almost everyone in the crypto community, and the biggest among the many benefits is the ability to conduct anonymous transactions online without any government intervention.
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
I think the highest bitcoin excess rate is on the largest Network and proven security system. of course, this is impossible to beat by other coins.

Bitcoin has proven its usefulness as a storage value. some altcoins have tried to follow in the footsteps by applying to smaller scales such as market predictions, or anonymous transactions. Bitcoin has led this since it was created until now without system failure.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
March 30, 2018, 05:56:01 AM
Bitcoin has a many advantages    . Bitcoin is the trusted coins in our country so bitvoin helps people to be a rich people someday .
Activity: 504
March 30, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

It's pretty much the investability for all people nowadays. I think people see bitcoins as a way to end world poverty and the way it is suppossed to be as it is; a currency capable of eliminating fiat money and banks. It gives total monetary freedom to everyone who invests and has one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 30, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
For me bitcoin can makes your works much easier, for example, you dont need go to the bank near to you cause with the use of your cellphone and your digital wallet you can stored your butcoin which helps you to transact or send money to the perosn whom you send on. Bitcoin is also a secured currency.
Activity: 80
March 30, 2018, 05:31:53 AM
If you do not have any cash to used in your daily lives and if you have a internet connection, computer and bitcoin accounts you can still survived.
Activity: 65
March 30, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
there are many advantage of bitcoin. it is most popular cryptocurrrency now . we can earn bitcoin very easily from many way and people become rich from it.
Activity: 462
March 30, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

Investment-wise, it is so volatile that even newbie investors can join in on the fun of money-making. Bitcoins are also decentralized so meaning you don't have to need a middleman pr banks to havr or transfer bitcoins on your own. Bitcoins are highlu sought after in the cryptomarket today making it a good investment to put money into.
Activity: 294
March 30, 2018, 01:53:03 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency coins. If you get it it is a gift. The advantage of getting bitcoin can buy something we want if we get 25 coin bitcoin but 1 coin bitcoin is pretty hard Grin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 30, 2018, 01:40:37 AM
I believe that Bitcoin has a lot of advantages over all other coins, first is that it has proven and tested   that its price and value will always rise up after every fall. Its community is growing stronger rapidly, its decentralized nature and its technology, the block chain technology. These are only to name a few, I am sure Bitcoin users, enthusiasts and investors still have a lot more to add to the list.
Activity: 98
March 29, 2018, 10:38:28 PM
Bitcoin Advantages when dealing, with any other trading platform, they have a limit on the transfer and receive money during the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the amount you send.Bitcoin Safe and secure in every Bitcoin transaction can be made and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential. Transaction fees are very little bitcoin, Not through any intermediary transaction, only transaction processing fees, however it is very low.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
March 29, 2018, 10:10:24 PM
One of the advantage of bitcoin that i like is its volatility of its price. If you have only a perfect timing for investing on it, then that means you are always making a good profit. So if you have sold your bitcoin during the highest price and went down hours later, then that's a good selling opportunity. As to buying, if you have bought bitcoin at its deepest value, then that's also a good buying opportunity.
Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. And You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money. And also you are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
March 29, 2018, 10:08:27 PM
One of the advantage of bitcoin that i like is its volatility of its price. If you have only a perfect timing for investing on it, then that means you are always making a good profit. So if you have sold your bitcoin during the highest price and went down hours later, then that's a good selling opportunity. As to buying, if you have bought bitcoin at its deepest value, then that's also a good buying opportunity.
Yeah of course not only one but bitcoin has many advantage. I think Bitcoin is the most reliable and secured digital currency. The crypto of the top or the most expensive is bitcoin. This proves that bitcoin is best. Some are looking for a long term investment, some are just looking for a store of value. Bitcoin opens a wide range of opportunities everyone.

Based on high volatility then it is the altcoins that can provide high chances of pumps and major corrections. Because bitcoin is the most stable currency here in crypto land.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
March 29, 2018, 09:54:58 PM
Yeah of course not only one but bitcoin has many advantage. I think Bitcoin is the most reliable and secured digital currency. The crypto of the top or the most expensive is bitcoin. This proves that bitcoin is best. Some are looking for a long term investment, some are just looking for a store of value. Bitcoin opens a wide range of opportunities everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: