Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice for the season. - page 2. (Read 784 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 12, 2022, 08:43:19 AM
The keyword is "spend wisely", I mean people probably need quick money to buy stuff during new year and early January anyway especially myself, I do need this money for my needs for this month to pay college and stuff. I have been saying this so many times and it just depends on the people itself, they probably need money in urgent compared to "rich people" in here.
It’s not bad to buy things, but it’s good to always give it a second thought before buying anything at all. You should break down every thing you’re planning to buy to needs and wants. And then know why you really want to buy these things, because sometimes, some of us are not really in need of most of the things that we do buy, we just buy some things simply because we see others are buying it and we want to be able to do what others are doing or be like them. And at the end when you look at all these things, you would see that they have no meaning at all.
That's why I said "urgent" on my last sentence, stuff I have to pay like my post above is really "mandatory" and they have meaning. People probably sell stuff because they are afraid the price would continuously going down so why would they refuse to sell it so they can buy it later on once they are ready for it? Sure if you buy stuff because of holiday then it would have no meaning but that's not my point.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
January 12, 2022, 06:22:44 AM
The keyword is "spend wisely", I mean people probably need quick money to buy stuff during new year and early January anyway especially myself, I do need this money for my needs for this month to pay college and stuff. I have been saying this so many times and it just depends on the people itself, they probably need money in urgent compared to "rich people" in here.
It’s not bad to buy things, but it’s good to always give it a second thought before buying anything at all. You should break down every thing you’re planning to buy to needs and wants. And then know why you really want to buy these things, because sometimes, some of us are not really in need of most of the things that we do buy, we just buy some things simply because we see others are buying it and we want to be able to do what others are doing or be like them. And at the end when you look at all these things, you would see that they have no meaning at all.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
January 12, 2022, 02:59:56 AM
make plans and preparations now for tomorrow, spend wisely today.
Everything was designed and planned to perfection, just like in the previous year when it still looked like $6000/BTC, boomerang for all of us you unexpected expenses, it's the biggest disease that destroys all preparation from season to season.

This season everything has been frozen, I hope mid-season, what has been frozen doesn't thaw, so that time comes to thaw to spend everything.
Activity: 130
Merit: 28
January 11, 2022, 03:09:58 PM
  This thread bumps in my mind and it's a great guide for my season. An all we know this month is more of an occasion and a routine we spend for that occasion. Yeah, before I've always thought about the present occasion and I spent more without manage but now it's a big pleasure to me that I've learned how to spend wisely my money on a self-learning budget and I just think it's also good to experience when in lacking money cause I can budget all that I need and wants just my perspective also.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 11, 2022, 02:06:14 PM
January is usually a long month that carries along a lot of expenses, make plans and preparations now for tomorrow, spend wisely today.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 11, 2022, 09:52:07 AM
Don't bend to societal pressure of over spending during this festive season, make serious plans for the celebrations and the coming year, Don't fall into the trap or bend to the pressure of selling off a percentage of your cryptos to  spend this festive season, a new year is coming. January is usually a long month that carries along a lot of expenses, make plans and preparations now for tomorrow, spend wisely today.
this is a journey for a holder at a time when the mentality must be strong with falling prices if we sell at the time this topic is created maybe we will take it at this time but we don't do it so it's stuck to wait for a hold
and at this time we have to be able to strengthen our mentality because it looks like the price will continue to be steeper and if we have the courage to sell now and wait deeper to take it but we must have a steel mentality
when market conditions go down like today investors are in two difficult choices.
the first option is to sell and buy again when the market starts to recover and the second option is to hold and continue to hope that market conditions will recover soon. This bear market is indeed testing our mentality as crypto investors but we must dare to make decisions even though these decisions are full of risks.
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
January 11, 2022, 09:40:50 AM
The winter season especially January proves expensive than other months. But there is inflation everywhere in the world. After the coronavirus, the whole world suffered and faced a financial crisis.it looks hard to meet the daily expenses. Now not only January but other all months look hard to spend. A few years before,We enjoy the winter(December, January)but today, the situation is different and hard for trips or visits.
But after all, we should plan for a better future. There is also the expectation for the rise in bitcoin price in January as last year, And we are hoping that we will earn well through stalking in the long term and through trading, mining also.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 11, 2022, 01:42:50 AM
Don't bend to societal pressure of over spending during this festive season, make serious plans for the celebrations and the coming year, Don't fall into the trap or bend to the pressure of selling off a percentage of your cryptos to  spend this festive season, a new year is coming. January is usually a long month that carries along a lot of expenses, make plans and preparations now for tomorrow, spend wisely today.
this is a journey for a holder at a time when the mentality must be strong with falling prices if we sell at the time this topic is created maybe we will take it at this time but we don't do it so it's stuck to wait for a hold
and at this time we have to be able to strengthen our mentality because it looks like the price will continue to be steeper and if we have the courage to sell now and wait deeper to take it but we must have a steel mentality

It is called greed and it is able to control our emotions. That is the biggest reason and problem for the holder because they tend to sell it because they get scared like a spike drop. They think that bitcoin will die, so they will sell their holding, which is one of the characteristics of bitcoin. That means that you don't have trust in bitcoin because on red days you tend to sell your coin. Also, someone will be so greedy that they want to get all the profit but end up losing it all.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
January 10, 2022, 06:30:19 PM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
January 10, 2022, 03:24:15 PM
Managing your income and expense is something that should be done by everyone and in every season, not just the holidays. It would not matter if you spend some extra on your family, they need you and they depend on you for their expenses if you are the sole bread earner - I dont see anything wrong in that. It is not possible to live alone in this world and be healthy.

But in case your trading or income was not upto the mark, spending a bit less helps to save some for the next year. Life is all about adjusting and compromises, you never get what you actually want but if your needs are like a common man, you will not face troubles.

Right now the holidays are over and the market is on the 41k USD mark. It is a good time to place orders on the bearish side and make the first profitable trades of the year.
Unfortunately it is not as easy as that. Sometimes you just can't say no to your family, money has this balancing issue between couples, if you have very little of it then you are probably either fighting or at the very best you are fine, people could be happy together without money and see this as "their" problem and not blame their spouses.

However when you do have money and you decline to spend it and just save it, unless your spouse is like you then you have a problem. If you tell your wife "honey we can take a 2 day break and go to some nice hotel and relax a bit but we are not going to do it because it is better to save the money", that is not going to be easy thing to make them understand.

I gave that example because that is literally what I am going through right now, I have a bit of money saved aside, and since me and my wife had a pretty rough period, she wanted to leave for a 2 day break, saying no while having the money was impossible so we will probably spend a very high amount for a useless "break".
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
January 10, 2022, 12:45:20 PM
Don't bend to societal pressure of overspending during this festive season, make serious plans for the celebrations and the coming year, Don't fall into the trap or bend to the pressure of selling off a percentage of your cryptos to spend this festive season, a new year is coming. January is usually a long month that carries along a lot of expenses, make plans and preparations now for tomorrow, spend wisely today.

This is good advice especially for those who are spending too much every holiday season without thinking about the possible things that might happen in the future. Instead of spending, it would be better to save and invest so we'll have something to gain by the middle or the end of the year. It's fine to have a bountiful celebration but we should also know our limits.

We really have to be wise in using the money we have, don't let us spend our money excessively to celebrate the new year. Moreover, our finances
are not yet stable and we also do not have savings for the future, which means we must be careful in managing our finances. Why are there more
poor people than rich people, because most people don't manage their finances well. The mindset of the rich is that more money they have is used
for investment, because investment will give you a bright future. Actually it doesn't matter to use the money we have to celebrate the new year or
use it for the holidays. The most important thing is that we can limit the amount of money we use, so that it is not used excessively.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
January 10, 2022, 11:05:13 AM
Suggestions for this season are to strengthen mentality, faith, and add insight or knowledge so that we can be wiser in choosing actions, so that things we don't want don't happen and achieve what we want. Of course, with hard work, smart and consistent work
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 10, 2022, 06:59:49 AM
manage your income and expenses, make the best possible plan in this season. if you need money, just sell the assets you have. Don't be afraid to run out of your assets, your needs will not exceed your income. I also often do this and until now I'm still fine, maybe even better.
Managing your income and expense is something that should be done by everyone and in every season, not just the holidays. It would not matter if you spend some extra on your family, they need you and they depend on you for their expenses if you are the sole bread earner - I dont see anything wrong in that. It is not possible to live alone in this world and be healthy.

But in case your trading or income was not upto the mark, spending a bit less helps to save some for the next year. Life is all about adjusting and compromises, you never get what you actually want but if your needs are like a common man, you will not face troubles.

Right now the holidays are over and the market is on the 41k USD mark. It is a good time to place orders on the bearish side and make the first profitable trades of the year.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 05, 2022, 04:04:36 PM
Preparing for the new year is the best option. You can't see the financial challenges that is coming in the new year. It is better money should be saved to be ready to face what comes in the year. Planning to meet up challenges is the best not celebrating without any Planning for the new phase of life.
Most people do not have long term thinking, they are at most thinking about the next week or two, for example now that we are still on the first week of this year this could be the perfect time to begin saving for all the necessary expenses that we know will come at the end of the year, but will people do it? Of course not, they are not thinking about that which means that when this year reaches close to its end once again people will begin to try to save some money until the date is close, spending money they do not have after asking for a loan and then they need to pay interests on that loan.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
January 03, 2022, 02:47:00 PM
Preparing for the new year is the best option. You can't see the financial challenges that is coming in the new year. It is better money should be saved to be ready to face what comes in the year. Planning to meet up challenges is the best not celebrating without any Planning for the new phase of life.
Yes, it’s good to prepare for the new year. But as well people should feel free to celebrate since this is an occasional thing, it only happens once in every year. So people can celebrate,but as they are celebrating, they should also be conscious of the spending that they are making during this time of celebration. They should make sure that they are spending little money for the celebration, and not waste all their money just because they want to celebrate. A nice dinner with your family is enough for you to celebrate Christmas and the new year, and that wouldn’t be bad.
Activity: 156
Merit: 7
January 03, 2022, 07:47:24 AM

manage your income and expenses, make the best possible plan in this season. if you need money, just sell the assets you have. Don't be afraid to run out of your assets, your needs will not exceed your income. I also often do this and until now I'm still fine, maybe even better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
January 03, 2022, 07:13:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 02, 2022, 02:12:21 PM
As said in the opening post January month will used to be long than other months. This is all because of the new year and dawn. Once January comes to end we can feel Q1 of the year have got over. Taking into mind the growth of cryptocurrency market and the need for a better life it is a must to sacrifice certain things that give short term happiness. This is true, more we limit and schedule the expenses better will be the financial progress in our life. People following this will surely find a difference end of this new year.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
January 02, 2022, 01:24:10 PM
Don't bend to societal pressure of overspending during this festive season, make serious plans for the celebrations and the coming year, Don't fall into the trap or bend to the pressure of selling off a percentage of your cryptos to spend this festive season, a new year is coming. January is usually a long month that carries along a lot of expenses, make plans and preparations now for tomorrow, spend wisely today.

This is good advice especially for those who are spending too much every holiday season without thinking about the possible things that might happen in the future. Instead of spending, it would be better to save and invest so we'll have something to gain by the middle or the end of the year. It's fine to have a bountiful celebration but we should also know our limits.
Activity: 287
Merit: 363
"Stop using proprietary software."
December 30, 2021, 11:27:43 PM
I had a few of my coworkers sell their stack over the holiday because of what their family was saying while they were back home.

I wonder how many others sold their stack because they are too busy worrying what other people think. This also made me greatful that I have the open-minded family that I do. There were many discussion about bitcoin at my dinner table this holiday.
Pages:
Jump to: