Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 28. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 05:05:28 PM
There will still be those who will sell their coins. There's nothing we can do about it. Everyone manages their own earnings. Moreover, I believe that if the project is really good, it will earn its reputation in the market anyway. So even if the price of the coin after entering the exchange will decrease, it does not matter. Sooner or later, she'll be fine.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 24, 2018, 05:00:01 PM
Nowadays is a hard times for crypto and many bountyhunters might want to sell their bounty reward for a few dollars , because they are afraid that tomorrow theiry earnings will depreciate and will worth zero . If the mood in the market were more optimistic they would not sell their tokens for pennies .
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
Your advice is good, but I think most of bounty hunters will continue to dump their tokens reward, because some of them consider the rewards from their bounties as a "salaries" or "payment" that is given by the ICO's team.
We can see them as salary but I think there is nothing wrong with keeping your tokens and allowing it to grow so that you get more than what you were initially paid
most likely the bounty tokens will be like that, even in the beginning may have a very small value, in fact, it could just not have a value. so we did have to wait first, then we can feel the bounty we have a token price and give you the advantage to be patient in this case indeed.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 04:46:30 PM
Thank you for your advice. but I think that if the project is good, on the contrary, many bounty hunters leave their tokens, and do not sell. it all depends on the project, because it makes no sense to keep the tokens that will fall in price due to the fact that the project is bad. and bounty hunters are experts at it.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
Your advice is good, but I think most of bounty hunters will continue to dump their tokens reward, because some of them consider the rewards from their bounties as a "salaries" or "payment" that is given by the ICO's team.
We can see them as salary but I think there is nothing wrong with keeping your tokens and allowing it to grow so that you get more than what you were initially paid
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
Yeaah right what you say. As a bounty campaign hunter who gets tokens from ICO without financial capital, we should not sell these tokens at a cheap price. It will worsen the crypto currency market conditions. Besides that, we will also harm their investors. If we are in their position then we can be very hard to see the tokens that we have sold at very cheap prices. When we are more patient in selling our tokens until the price is good then we will also benefit more. Of course our hard work campaigned for bounties is more paid off with greater profits if we are a little willing to be patient. It is important to know that working in crypto currencies is not instant, all require a process.
Activity: 90
August 24, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
My advise would be that just like the popular saying, anything that is worth doing, is worth doing well. Take out time to carry out tasks diligently. Spend quality time investing in your knowledge, and participating only in quality projects. Make good choices with your tokens when you get them, and always reconsider your choices.
Activity: 92
August 23, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
it is constantly fitting to keep your tokens to abundance seekers, as well as to speculators. As it generally helps the task development, however most abundance seekers sold their tokens directly subsequent to posting on the stock trade. they have to comprehend the significance of the holding in the development of the task. just a single venture can make you rich on the off chance that you keep it on time.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 08:48:51 AM
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your kindness and I will keep this in mine. God bless you.
Activity: 138
August 22, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

I totally agree with you. There are many ICOs on the floor have been sold off to distrust investors. We should not do that. Pleas
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
August 22, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
I have the impression that it makes almost difference at the moment how great the project is,  everything gets dumped. I think in 2018 there were less than 10 projects that came back with a positive return for early investors
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
Very true what you said but these people get these things for free so no matter how much they dump at, they are still in for profits. It's dependent on the project team to come up with innovative ways to hold their prices after this dump. There's a project I'm following and this happened to them . but they let all the dumpers dump, now they are announcing big moves trying to woo investors again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:53:31 AM
In my opinion, hunters can choose how to use the tokens that they listed for the work done!
Activity: 21
August 22, 2018, 06:40:55 AM
I want y'all to get something right crypto world is complicated, if you decide to hodl your tokens, other will dump on you and at the end of the dsy you end up in tears and loss
So basically, there are alot to be done you need to educate yourself but still if a bounty hunter feels the price is enough profit for him/her there is nothing that can be done.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
I believe that the main mistake of bounty hunters is hurry and selling tokens at low prices. If you participate in the bounty and keep tokens for at least a year, you can get a much larger profit.

So what are you saying is that I shouldn't sell my tokens when they where 60 satoshies ea and wait until now, when they're 10 satoshies each, and now buy them back, so that isn't cool? and even now I dunno what if they will go even lower??
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 21, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
I believe that the main mistake of bounty hunters is hurry and selling tokens at low prices. If you participate in the bounty and keep tokens for at least a year, you can get a much larger profit.
Some bounty hunters may need the money for something, that is why the sell at a low price. Some shouldn't sell all their coins if they don't have to.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 21, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 21, 2018, 02:50:55 PM
Activity: 44
August 21, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
Bounty Hunters are free to do what they want to do with their tokens. If they want to hold, let them be. If they want to sell it immediately, no one has the right to stop them. they are being paid to what they worked for.  Smiley
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
There is something we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the efforts they have contributed
Pages:
Jump to: