Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 30. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 05:14:10 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Unfortunately, only a small part of the bounty hunters will listen to your advice. And maybe no one will listen to you, because everyone knows what you're writing about and them give a damn about everything. I want to say that in most cases, not bounty hunters are to blame for the drop in the coin rate, project developers and managers who have more coins than bounty hunters can also be involved.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
Now I'm resourcing seeker and additionally, I actually do not likely deposit great rewards. right from feeling, I had chosen to see various resources searcher is often the justification while a few plans forget when they deposit all the gold coin as long as they reached all the swapping. marriage ceremony capable at all of the. various providing plan doesn't require a very damaging change right from resources searcher.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:59:56 AM
I disagree with your opinion. Posting means letting everyone do what you want to do?
Everyone is an individual who encrypts money, and they have the right and obligation to make their own choices.
Activity: 110
August 19, 2018, 07:44:42 AM
There are a few essential systems for managing coins got in abundance. Everybody decides for himself what to follow up on. By and by, I endeavor to treat every token exclusively at the phase of choosing the organization's abundance. All the more regularly 30% of coins, and even, the more prominent half, on the double I offer. Benefit from the abundance is put resources into other promising tokens or undertakings.
In outstanding cases, when there is a great deal of promotion around the undertaking and I see the prospect in it, I leave the full volume of coins to better occasions.
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 19, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
From my thinking All Bounty hunters should hold their coins for a some time, Crypto currency is not a volatile its gets up and down day by day, some project are scam so they should joined most of bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
It's undeniably true that through bounty hunters, most ICO's have come to a success because it's the job of bounty hunters to promote the ICO and that can invite more investors. My advice to all bounty hunters are to hold their bounty rewards because if that ICO is very potential, you will earn a big profit in the proper time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
I think u are wrong here. The percentage of token set aside for bounty is 1 percent or 2 in most cases and dumping of that percentage of a total supply cannot crash the price of a token.the people responsible for dumping are private sale and pre-sale investor who gets outrageous bonuses. Beside in most cases the price of a coin always crashes before bounties are even distributed
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:30:00 AM
Very wise advice. We as the bounty hunters will help the ICO whatever the condition to be successful, at least reaching it softcap. But, many of us, after distribution suddenly sell the tokens in the very cheap price and make the coin price so dump. This is unique and surprising. But, this is what happens today. Be wise and patient to hold your coins and let the coin grow in the market and then sell them.

Its so sad when the bounty hunters quickly dump our bounty tokens at very cheap price just because we stand nothing to lose since we didn't invest with physical cash. We should protect our bounty tokens because some of them can surprisingly make us rich
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 06:20:42 AM
Very wise advice. We as the bounty hunters will help the ICO whatever the condition to be successful, at least reaching it softcap. But, many of us, after distribution suddenly sell the tokens in the very cheap price and make the coin price so dump. This is unique and surprising. But, this is what happens today. Be wise and patient to hold your coins and let the coin grow in the market and then sell them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 19, 2018, 04:48:44 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
And why did you decide that it was the bounty hunters who were to blame and that they were reducing the price of the new token when it was transferred to the exchange? Investors have even greater opportunity for this and also have a good financial interest. They also buy tokens at a discount of up to 50 percent, and when they transfer tokens on the exchange, they are immediately sold at an ICO price and receive a double benefit. They can easily overwhelm any new token. Therefore, blaming all the blame on bounty hunters is not worth it. Hunters get only a few percent of tokens produced and this volume is not that big. In addition, not all bounty hunters immediately sell the received tokens. Some of them hold, hoping for the development of the project and the rise in the price of the token.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:37:57 AM
Ok, many people will sell, but i usually don't.  And a lot of people with me, will probably be interested to see how the project evolves.  As for the ones that sell a coin, they might make some money, if they are lucky they can buy at a lower price.  It's also a strategy that might work, some Crypto Devs don't mind, it creates volume on the markets.
As for me i usually end up watching the new developments, hoping for an airdropped coin to get a usecase. (and be succesfull.)
Activity: 54
August 19, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
The dumping of bounty tokens is a very common thing. This attitude most times have a negative impact on the price due to the large dumping of the bounty coins which sometimes could be as much as 2% of the total token supply.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 19, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
Yeah that is a good thinking about promoting the project but we are all unique and has different stand against our needs. My firsthand experience with bounty campaign and receiving rewards is not that really good in fact i traded it immediately after the exchange and what happen to the coins? literally it drop for more. Selling and holding bounty rewards will depend on the project being promoted and the money that the team for that project collected. Aside from that bounty rewards could not directly affect the coinmarket value because the reward was only a little percentage on their coin sale more specifically that would be only 2% of the total token sale most probably.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
The bounty hunters earn their rewards by their own labor. There for they should have right to choose the time for sell or hold them because those coins are belongs to bounty hunters. Personally I'm also a bounty hunter and I decide what time to sell or hold.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 19, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
I totally agree with your thoughts sir but unfortunately, we can't control the bounty hunter's mind because most of them are greedy enough to earned money. They usually sell it once the coin be listed in the exchange. Perhaps, if the team behind this coin can do anything to avoid dumping, it would be better so that it would have a good value or even more in the future.
Holding the coins would make coins grow much better than just having the coins immediately sold on an exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 02:53:40 AM
I totally agree with your thoughts sir but unfortunately, we can't control the bounty hunter's mind because most of them are greedy enough to earned money. They usually sell it once the coin be listed in the exchange. Perhaps, if the team behind this coin can do anything to avoid dumping, it would be better so that it would have a good value or even more in the future.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
August 19, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
In times of crisis, do not hold tokens from bounty in your hand. After the crisis times, they can go to worse numbers.

I'd agree with what you have posted. During the last 3-4 months, I can't find a single token whose value had gone up after it got listed in the exchanges. I have also incurred quite heavy losses after holding on to the bounty.
Activity: 139
August 19, 2018, 02:44:22 AM
I think bounty hunters have right to do anything, that is their earnings they can do anything sell or hold what they want. May be your advice is right but everyone's need is different.
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
Am a bounty hunter, that has made me an investors cos I spend time ad effort too promoting ico, so no one can decide for me what to do with my tokens, it my choice ad also other bounty hunters like me to make decision about what they want with their tokens, either to dump it or still hold it for a while, because it turns out most token keep falling from the prize it was immediately after listing while some keep rising, so because I cannot know which token will keep rising if kept for a while I rather take what I have earn earlier because is mine.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 01:09:44 AM
I believe what you are stating is correct and need to be addressed. This is really a serious issue that needs to be talked by everyone. A lot of us bounty hunters have become so greedy and focus on making money only without helping the community. Just like as you said what we are doing is bad, it could kill ico and we will lose our main source of work. Every ico that finished only last for a while not because it is not good but because of us bounty hunters dumping.
Pages:
Jump to: