Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 32. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
You search the campaigns, projects firstly. Second analyze and review the bounty campaigns if they bring in much or not. Then decide and join the campaign.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
I agree with you dude. Bounty hunter is the frontier of a project.
Bounty hunters are the bees in the garden of cryptocurrency which pollinate every blooming cryto project to become a fruit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
This is good advice. But many bounty hunters will not stick to it. It is important for them to get money for their work.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 17, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Good advice, i hope they will listen to you. But i still dont get why hunters dump coin immediately after the coin hit exchange. I will suggest that  ico project find a way to tame the coin at the exchange to discourage the dump or release coin to the hunters by batches every month after the coin must have hit the exchange. That could help to reduce the massive dumps.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
My advice to all bounty hunters is to always be hard working and diligent and sincere and also go through the project well and understand it very well following all the rules and regulations guiding the project
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:34:56 AM
You can't hold bounty hunters to that; after promoting the project for months and taking more month for the payment to come in; you can't expect them to still hold
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 02:32:33 AM
Advise for bounty hunters .. Always research and review the project before promoting it.. Check the team is theyre transparent in terms of product progress.. Team profile ...and active community.. Check the market cap..circulating supply, max supply... Roadmap ..and number of full nodes..exchange listinf..etc..  and dont be a dumper esp. When token is good for long investment..
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Good advise. I hodl my bounties as the market is really rekt right now.
Just hope and pray that the bounties that I got really have a good team behind and will deliver their vision.

While the price is not yet totally increase it's better to hold but if you see that the price pump and it's enough for you to sell it then there is nothing wrong If you sell it. As long as you earn big amount it's ok to sell.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
SIM É VERDADE MAS EXISTE MUITOS PROJETOS ONDE OS DEV NÃO SE PREOCUPAM EM LISTAR SEU TOKEN EM UMA BOLSA DECENTE E SIMPLESMENTE ABADONA AS ATUALIZAÇÃOS CAÇADORES TEM PRESSA E POR ISSO DESPEJAM SEMPRE NO MERCADO
Activity: 141
August 17, 2018, 02:18:17 AM
I don't think this is a good suggestion. At present, I think this market is not suitable for holding bounty tokens. Because the market is at a low point, many projects will fall to a large extent or even die after going to the exchange, so immediately Selling would be a better option.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
The decentralized nature of the crypto business makes it difficult to control what one does with his or her bounty tokens. But I believe if we give your advice a second thought, it will help us all.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

Good advise. I hodl my bounties as the market is really rekt right now.
Just hope and pray that the bounties that I got really have a good team behind and will deliver their vision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 17, 2018, 02:04:30 AM
good advice , if bounty hunters stop selling their tokens right away, there won't be a sharp dump.
Yes I agree on that we must not sell our token after we recieve it. Because it is on the stage of developing so then the price is cheap and we can only earn a few amount. While if we are going to hold and wait for the project to become more or maybe fully developed we can maybe earn a big amount on it. But the decision is all yours maybe we are all have a different status in life and maybe some other bounty hunters are in need that is why they sell it right away.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
well, the incentive to do some work was the coin itself, nobody will ever do something for free. The dump is imminent, because not only the bounty hunter dumped but also the investor itself who do something like that

Others blame bounty hunters because of the dump but the truth is. It's not always in the bounty hunters even investors sell their coin once it have exchange. But for me as a bounty hunter it's better to keep holding than sell my coin.
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 12:54:29 PM
now most of the ico admins are locking the bounty tokens this is good step it prevents the bounty hunters nt to sell all of sudden
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
very important tips are described in this thread, I think that these tips will be very useful for beginners! I will add only that you need to carefully approach the choice of the company, the main thing is not to get on scammers!
Activity: 361
August 15, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
One thing we need not be afraid of is that, if a project has got a very good product it is coming with, then it's price will surely rise up again. Most times developers are late in completing their product, especially if it is technology. When it comes out to be complete, attention comes on the token. If the demand of the token/coin becomes too much the price of it increase.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
August 15, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
well, the incentive to do some work was the coin itself, nobody will ever do something for free. The dump is imminent, because not only the bounty hunter dumped but also the investor itself who do something like that
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:42:52 AM
For many hunters, the bounty is the main way of income. Bounty hunters sell their coins and buy food for themselves.
In a sharp decline in the value of coins, the marketing managers of the project are to blame, which give too large discounts for early investors.
Merit: 6
August 15, 2018, 06:16:05 AM
In my opinion, he is right, but only half. A developer can also sell a token if this is a scam project. On one side, after a strong fall in the value of the token, there is a strong growth of what should be expected of any thinking investor. You should always think not as a crowd of hamsters but a big investor. And one advice is not to participate in all bounties but you have to wobble the current best then and there will be no bad profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: