Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 3. (Read 6878 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 23, 2018, 08:38:29 PM
I for one have experienced how vicious the effect of dumping can be. I was a bounty hunter for a certain project last year. I have received my coin 2 months after the said project. I have seen the extent of dip in value because most of my fellow hunters have dumped their coins. I have held onto that coin up until now and currently I am experiencing the coin's true value. Smiley on the other hand, you really cannot blame hunters for dumping, that is what we are here for. but just jto make things better for all of us, if you're going to sell off your coin, at least set aside a jfair amount for a year's time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 08:08:09 PM
Some people treat bounty tokens like something without any value. They just dump them at any price on the market because they think they get nothing to lose. Its high time hunters understood that tokens earned through bounties are just like the ones bought with real money. They all have the potential to rise and make you rich one day so we should treat them equally.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 23, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
You cannot blame bounty hunters for dumping their coins, you just said yourself that there is every possibility that the icos will fail, so when the bounty hunters get their coins they are trying to avoid watching the coin fail and not making any money out of the coin. Now the bounty campaigns are using it as an excuse to hold the earnings of bounty hunters
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 22, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
The drop in price after the release of the coin on the exchange happens almost always. Therefore, investors do not want to buy coins on ICO. Now the projects have to look for sponsors themselves, because attracting investors during the bounty of the company has not brought any results for a long time.

I think you should be wise in deciding what will you do with your token. You can hold, sold or buy. I think make job in bounty projects as part time job is good too. We should know that the market situation always up and down. We should not always depend on bounty projects. We must have another job so we can be ready for any kind of situation.
Merit: 28
October 22, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
There is a price of your time, you can sell at a loss if you so decide, but if there is a little patience and luck ,and the desire to make a profit ,you will wait for your flight to the moon!
Activity: 145
October 22, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
As a bounty hunters it is your privilege to decide on what to do on your income or tokens received.Hold for a moment or sell at once upon received.
Some of bounty hunters are really in need of financial.That's why they do multi tasking and time management to be able to cope up with their job as well to their partime job in bounty programs.
Be a good steward of money that you work on so hard.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 08:16:36 PM
For beginners, the basic thing that must be possessed is knowledge. Expanding insight and skills in crypto must be matured first, through various experiences gained from the many programs that have been followed. After having good knowledge, you will not be easily swayed with an easily changing situation like now. In addition, you can also choose programs that are right on target to bring profit.
Activity: 512
October 13, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
I think that those hunters who dig in deep in a project and see the potential in it will never dump their tokens. Maybe some hunters who are doing like 50 campaigns at the same time and have no time to research just dump their tokens and regret and cry later when the price increase significantly.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
Yes that happed in so many projects and some tokens not even touched the half of the ICO price but recently I saw some bounty managers decided to delay the distribution until token listing and personally I'm agree with that decisions even I'm not a big investor at ICO because every project that delay their bounty distributions there were potential to not to dump the coin by hunters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
It is not only bounty hunters that dump their coins after receiving but mostly those that purchase at the private sales or pre sale with a big bonus are the ones that do dump their coins to gain easy profit.

If a private sale or something similar in the process of an ico, and they collecting money in an instant I do not find it true to trust. They sell us coins sold for 1 dollar they already bought in 10 cents. Then we see the dump!
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 13, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

People can do with their tokens everything. They can sell or hold. Maybe normal investors investing with money but we are investing with our time.
If project is promising and people can see some light for that project surely bounty hunters will hold that token. But you know there are too many scam projects.
Because of that they can dump in a minute . and that is their right.
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 02:46:54 AM
Its hard to hold bounty token if we need money immeditially, i think to avoid bounty hunter dump the token price, the team developer should make payment after 1 or 2 month after that token listed so when first listed on the exchange no body bounty hunter will dump the price.
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 11:34:10 PM
It is not only bounty hunters that dump their coins after receiving but mostly those that purchase at the private sales or pre sale with a big bonus are the ones that do dump their coins to gain easy profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2018, 01:09:51 PM
Bounty hunters cannot influence the price after ICO. You see how much is allocated on the bounty pool, it is 1 or 2 percents. And even if all the bounty hunters sell coins, the price will not change much. I think the price is affected by early investors who bought coins with a good bonus.
They can influence the price if they have fans on their social media that wants updated information on the coins that they were tweeting about.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
October 07, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
I understand your point of view, but also I understand those who want to see a profit for the work done and sell their tokens. It seems to me that this is everyone’s choice and they decide to sell their coins or hold them for long term
I agree with you, and I think with the bonus given by the project, do investors feel aggrieved if the price that appears on the market does not match ico price? If their project is not a scam, i think many investors have profit. Bounty hunter only use rights after obligations.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 01:00:50 PM
Bounty hunters cannot influence the price after ICO. You see how much is allocated on the bounty pool, it is 1 or 2 percents. And even if all the bounty hunters sell coins, the price will not change much. I think the price is affected by early investors who bought coins with a good bonus.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
I understand your point of view, but also I understand those who want to see a profit for the work done and sell their tokens. It seems to me that this is everyone’s choice and they decide to sell their coins or hold them for long term
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 07, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
The advice for the gift hunter who has just received payment from the ICO that he has followed is to hold the coin so that it lists in the market and reaches a good price first. At least it can be higher than the ICO price. However, all of these decisions must be considered with the potential of each ICO. If you believe the potential of the ICO is good and will provide bright light on the day, you can hold it for much better results. But if your prediction says it will go down much lower, selling it immediately isn't a bad decision.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 07, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Are you fool?You wanted the bounty hunters to hold those shitcoins caming from shit ico projects?Then what after they hold?Dont you know whats the status of every new coin that came from ico?they died just months after release because the dev are scammers so you cant blame the hunters if they only want to earn they’re hard earned payments
Pages:
Jump to: