Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 4. (Read 6878 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
In a constructive way, the advise provided by the original poster will work as long as the ICO is really a promising one. No amount of waiting will work if the company behind the coin will not be a successful one and many right now has a habit of not paying the bounties for a long time. Giving empty promises to bounty hunters. They say that this year is not a good year for bounties but hopefully the next year would be different.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
But sometimes the market price is not in accordance with the estimated purchase of ICO, that sometimes makes investors nervous about investing their shares in the Project.
This can be a discourse for the CEO to really be able to make a good project so that the investors and bounty hunter participants feel a very good Feeback.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
In fact, if a project is successful and has carried out a successful campaign, the percentage of money that allocates projects to a bounty campaign cannot influence the price as a whole, so these are tales that bounty hunters demolish the price of Tokens of successful projects, all that hunters can bring down the project scam tokens to deceived investors
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 07, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
Who are you to give us advice? Give us your bounty income, and if it's more than ours, we'll listen to you. Do you not think so?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
Personally I try to hodl the tokens if the campaign has been good and they have treated me well as a bounty hunter, I don't ask for anything special, just that if any problem arises they can help me solve them, they also have to be honest in the ICO, this gives me enough confidence to continue doing hodl.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 07:29:34 AM
Well, my advice to all bounty hunter's be careful when joining bounty campaign and don't be lazy when searching good campaign since it's not easy to promote their projects in couple of months and it turn out into a scam project.
Well they all have to be careful in looking for bounty campaigns because nowadays more and more bounties are also scams. I think this should be avoided
Activity: 346
October 07, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
If blockchain project don't want bounty hunters to dump then they should find an alternative payment, that least that will shift the finger pointing
copper member
Activity: 365
October 07, 2018, 07:14:23 AM
Bounty hunters have the right to do with their coin/token whatever they wanna, you don't have to tell them what to do with their coin and how are you sure is only bounty hunters that dump after ICOs?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 07, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
Bounty hunters are people with the strongest nerves. Since no matter what they continue to work. Although there have been no payments for a long time, they still work.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
October 07, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
Well, my advice to all bounty hunter's be careful when joining bounty campaign and don't be lazy when searching good campaign since it's not easy to promote their projects in couple of months and it turn out into a scam project.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
October 07, 2018, 02:36:02 AM
Well since we earned it we could do what we want with it,
But we couldn't really point out that bounty hunters are the responsible for the price drop,
First of all we only hold a small amount of the token so we couldn't drive the price down so don't blame us if the token price is dropping down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
October 07, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
Something you should understand is that bounty hunter works for whatever they earn i think, so I believe you can decide what they have to do with their reward. The point is as if you telling someone who work and earn some cash when to spend it or pay his bills.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 07, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
Bounty hunters really cause dumping price of tokens once they listed to the market or exchanges site because they sell their token and only some of them are hold their coin . That is what always happened once the token listed the price become the ICO price so the investor lose some of their capital and only bounty hunters earn money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 07, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I used to hold a lot of token from ICO, i often sell them after 2-3 weeks after they are listed on exchanges, that is a good time because of higher price Smiley
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
October 06, 2018, 11:32:47 PM
Your advice looks good, but if you think you are suggesting that bounty hunters hold their tokens, then it's ridiculous. They get tokens, they have the right to decide how to use them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 08:06:27 PM
I think bounty hunters deserve their payments to sell because it is their right when to sell their coins most especially if they badly need to convert it to fiat.Bounty hunters allocation seems just a small percentage where I see not a reason for the coins to dump.
Activity: 672
October 06, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
that is why I still hold my coin until now no matter what happens in the current market situation, every project will have a golden age at the right time and never damage ico price
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
Dumping is too common with bounty hunters. Some even leave the ICO social media groups as soon as they are paid their bounty tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
October 06, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

I agree with you that we are owners of one interest
I also agree with you not to sell and prefer to hold until the price rises

But I am disagree with the fact that the sale of hunters leads to a low price token
Because the proportion of what they carry little
Other factors include weak liquidity in the market
And Bitcoin dominance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 07:25:27 PM
Yes, bounty hunters who are part of the success of an ICO should not pull it down by dumping it and making it difficult for it to rise. I think we need to change our mentalities that know that we too are investors. We invest our time, effort and even out money.
Pages:
Jump to: