Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 7. (Read 6878 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
Bounty hunters never listen to other people's advice. We like to learn from our own experience. That us your advice? We know what to do ourselves.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 06:59:50 AM
Good, but useless advice. Useless - because he will not be followed. When you have not invested your own money in the project, but received coins - they are not valued, they do not have a direct cost, so they are sold for any penny.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
October 05, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
for bounty hunters who are looking for a bounty to get the strategy that can be done by finding a legit bounty such as researching and examining ico admin if they are legit or otherwise unknown because there are ico that the admin's info is lacking so others do not immediately join bounty without the info you can also look at their groups if there are so many colleagues because if multiple people join the group there's chance to legit it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 05, 2018, 06:52:55 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I don't think that bounty hunters are those who dump the price. If company is strong enough, they could re-buy token from bounty hunters and let the price stay high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
Nobody can change this factor. It is logical, that at the current market, the bounty hunters are trying to sell their coins, right after the ICO is going live on exchanges, to have at least something. Bounties are getting worse, and people are underpaid. If you are participating for 20 weeks in one campaign and get 30 USD at the end, I would also sell them right here and right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
The main advice for all bounty hunters is to Work with a team. If you work with someone, the chance of success is greater.

Agreed. It is best to find associates or join a community. This will increase your chances of success since two heads are better.
Activity: 167
October 05, 2018, 06:36:03 AM
Abundance seekers are important to make the entire crypto framework more standard. Be that as it may, their work isn't the best since they need to compose things they don't really have confidence in at times. It's extraordinary for crypto aficionados tho since you get the chance to find out about a ton an of new undertakings and read the whitepapers and so forth so it's all advantageous also!
Activity: 588
October 04, 2018, 03:56:18 AM
The main advice for all bounty hunters is to Work with a team. If you work with someone, the chance of success is greater.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 10:05:53 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

But the reality is, no one really has control over the people who have these tokens so there's no use in actually telling this kind of advice. I just think that you should just let the price pump itself up in the future just like any other normal token in the industry.
Activity: 1002
October 03, 2018, 09:55:14 PM
My advice to our bounty hunters after their hard work and they earn their token they should keep their token first atleast 3 to 6 months because at that time the value of their tokens/coins there is a possibility it will increase in the market.
But at the first time, when the token is listed on the exchange site, its price will be dumped by a lot of bounty hunters.
My advice is to sell immediately at the price higher than ICO price about 30% and set a buy order at the price lower than ICO price about 50%.
Activity: 494
October 03, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
for the bounty hunter who are looking for a bounty of bounty before you go with a bounty that you just want because you want to go with it because you can scam it if you did not check it well so before you go check your first well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 03, 2018, 09:45:17 PM
My advice to our bounty hunters after their hard work and they earn their token they should keep their token first atleast 3 to 6 months because at that time the value of their tokens/coins there is a possibility it will increase in the market.
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
Well it is true that almost all of the bounty hunters is selling there token immediately because they just want to sell the token with a good price but if all the bounty hunters will keep there token for almost 1 week for sure we can see the token pumping.
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 03, 2018, 06:30:15 PM
I think this is good advice because for most bounty hunters profit is important and they can get much more profit if they don’t sell their coins right after they receive them.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Definetly i am thinking like you mate. Bounty hunters dumping their bags really fast because they are afraiding of loosing money. But why. because they are not believing the project.
For example i always holding my bounty tokens because i am choosing bounty projects with my heart and brain. So i am joining bounty projects which have bright future because of that i am holding.
and also you are right. we shouldnt to that dump in first day. we need to save our icos future.
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
October 03, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
Honestly, if bounty hunters aim for good ICO-s and projects they believe in. They can raise way more money if they hold then if they sell immediately.
Activity: 167
Merit: 15
October 03, 2018, 06:20:30 PM
I think the tokens in the bounty hunters are not too big so it's possible they will hold the coin or tokens price when the coin or token price is not in accordance with the ICO price even far from the price offered Undecided Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
You are totally right about bounty hunters dropping their tokens immediately they get their reward thereby leading most times to a price depreciation for such tokens. I think the project owners should make it a rule that tokens should be home for like a minimum of one month  before it could be good after every ico
Activity: 533
October 02, 2018, 03:30:46 PM
I really do not have much advice because I'm just a novice in the bounty. However, I think that bounty hunters should change their way of doing things, they often participate in social campaigns, but those campaigns are hardly worth much as content or video.
Activity: 672
October 02, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
Recently, very small charges for participation in the social. networks, almost left participation there. Now I participate in the signature and video review. after charging I try to keep coins for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: