Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 33. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
Each person from Bounty Hunters is allowed to take own decision what to do with the wages. For me, I sell the coins straight away.

As the time shows this is really a good strategy for ICO coins, but there are the exceptions too- for example, MVL- the unfamous Korean coin which gives x10 profit from ICO price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
August 15, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
It's a fact that bounty hunters are one of the reasons why a certain ICO/project will succeed because they are the endorsers of the ICO putting it to public discussion and spotlight. But bounty hunters could also be the reason why a token will fall down below ICO price once it hits cryptoexchanges as some bounty hunters will dump their coins no matter what's the price of it.

no . not all .  not all bounty hunters will do that . i myself is also a bounty hunter but i dont usually sell or dump my coins for a low price .

what i do is , i wait a little longer up until the coins that i hold will already reach thier peak or full potential and that is the time that i will decide to dispose them properly on an online excange .

but , if i think that im out of cash on my own pocket , i maybe sell some of my holdings but i will only sell the low quality ones and not the most promising type of coins .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
Usually tokens for the bounties are not locked and their early selling by bounty hunters kills good prices. But on the bearish market early selling - the only way to get money near ICO price
Activity: 532
August 15, 2018, 05:56:57 AM
When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.

I think the most profitable way is to hold the perspective coins before huge pump or major exchanges listing and to sell shitcoins immediately for any price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:55:09 AM
One shouldn't dump their coins like this.
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 05:54:33 AM
Yes you are right they need to concern about it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
I agree with your statement.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
IMO community rewards bloggers frequently can get to avoid dumping awesome developments , though if the altcoin may be cheating these alight promptly to hold those earning. Else they would need to not dump generally.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 02:26:57 PM
Each person from Bounty Hunters is allowed to take own decision what to do with the wages. For me, I sell the coins straight away.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 13, 2018, 06:57:52 PM
It's a fact that bounty hunters are one of the reasons why a certain ICO/project will succeed because they are the endorsers of the ICO putting it to public discussion and spotlight. But bounty hunters could also be the reason why a token will fall down below ICO price once it hits cryptoexchanges as some bounty hunters will dump their coins no matter what's the price of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
August 13, 2018, 06:51:53 PM
I dont blame bounty hunters, even founders and team members have been known to dump their own coins. Also most bounty hunters only dump coins that dont look very promising. So if a coin actually has some tech attached to it and also shows promise, then I'm sure most people will hold that coin.
Activity: 181
August 13, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
I agree with your statement and never sell my tokens right away. because a good project can bring multiple profits.
Activity: 133
August 13, 2018, 06:45:40 PM
I am a bounty hunters but I don't dump coins instead  I'm waiting for a little time to grow more my coin before selling them,by the way not all hunters have the same strategy and we can't stop them what they want to do with their coin,they have the right to decide.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
No advice can make everyone think the same and have seen coin had the highest price on at their market listing. I am not an advocate of dumping coin at exchange listing but the normal 1-3% bounty stakes of coin should not dump a coin for more than a month (at most) if the project project is healthy and strong. Thekey, humaniq etc. had there highest price after exchange listing and have struggled to get the price back, am sure bounty dump is not responsible for the dump.
If that is the case, then why do some project managers try to delay payment of bounty tokens with the reason that they are going to dump and spoil the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 13, 2018, 05:48:21 PM
I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.

if indeed they have got one of the prizes from the project campaign, yes, it is up to them when to sell it. because it includes their rights in making choices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 05:43:30 PM
Despite the fact that bounty hunters promote projects, some still believe that we are also the ones that dump the token. Well i will not deny the fact that some bounty hunters dump, but that does not mean that we all do it. Bounty hunters are not enemies to the progress of ICOs, rather we want the success. I have also seen situations where investors dump the tokens they bought through ICOs. Most especially those among them that got bonuses.
Activity: 46
August 13, 2018, 08:54:03 AM
We are all complaining about the current drop in coin prices forgetting that we are the cause. If we all decide to hold and not do panic selling and dumping of coins, the market will recover again and be in good shape for the benefit of us all
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Bounty helps project to get the needed and adequate exposure that they want. It is the right of all BOUNTY hinters to do what they like with their tokens. It is their hard earned token and they worked for it so, they decide on how to spend their token. For myself, I usually sell half and hold half. This is how I do mine
copper member
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 08:46:46 AM
I have a big advice to all bounty hunters, try to hold your coins for a long period and invest in good ICO project. Don't release your token after ICO over because if you dont invest your coins in upcoming ICO's than how can we contribute in cyto market and help to recover from to this bad phase.
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 08:45:29 AM
you are right, so I have not bought tokens for a long time at the price of ICO, and I'm waiting for the project to be released on the first exchange and I buy tokens 5 times cheaper  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: