Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 37. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 03, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
I think that the price of a coin does not always depend on those who sell the awards. This is most likely due to the ETH
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 03, 2018, 06:16:50 PM
Bounty hunters tends to be impatient and at most times falls to the risks of losing after commitment and dedication of their limited time. My advice is to be patient, scrutinize the market, evaluate the project by checking on update of the projects, it's usefulness, it's bounty managers and the team behind it's existence.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 03, 2018, 06:02:53 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Your advice is a great one but one of the reasons bounty hunters dump their token is because of money, these bounty hunters need money to pay their bills and sustain their families, so they need to sell some of their tokens to raise money.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 03, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
I find it laughable when bounty hunters are labeled dumpers but in reality it's not fact. Bounty hunters only receive a tiny fraction of the token supply. Think of the huge investors who got in during private and pre sale with bogous bonuses, they are the ones who dump their coins once it is listed. Remember that in some cases, it takes at least 30 days to months before bounty hunters are paid and usually by then the price has already plumerated.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 03, 2018, 05:56:43 PM
You're are right to an extent! However not only dumping by  bounty participants may be responsible for a depreciating price. I have seen some projects in which price fell below ico price even when bounty participants haven't been paid. So I think, there are other factors responsible for such low price which are not totally dependent on dumping by bounty participants.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
Now many ICOs pay out rewards much later than their coins go on exchange. It is also necessary to take into account the fact that the market is in a global drawdown. I try to hold the tokens received from the bounty campaigns to better times.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
You are right about many bounty hunters dumping their tokens or coins immediately after listing but one question that I needed the answer is the bounty hunters are they actually causing the price to go below ico price or the team also involve in the dumping because I have seen some projects that do lock bounty tokens for some months but the price still dump, so in this case actually did the dumping.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
Not always, i do not agree with this assertion, ico investors also dump tokens at will especially when enormous bonus are given to sell out ico an example is seal investors were given 370% bonus tell me why price will not dump.

Exactly, why is only bounty hunters aclaiming for the responsible for token dump in the market. Infact most of the  bounty campaign project first and foremost the investors have the number one priority to dump ICO tokens and only hunters is the last. That is suppose to be a bias in part of hunters.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
I think that this is not an issue because as soon as the bounty hunters receives his reward it is his sole decision if he would hold or sell the tokens anytime. I have known a project where plans for instances like early sellers and dumpers are included with their project like they will buy back those token from early seller so as to mentain the value of their token.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

It is not always true that bounty participants are responsible for coin dumping. There are instances when the bounty participants have not been rewarded and the price of the coin would have dropped so badly that it will take a longer period Of time before it can even recover.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 04:51:36 PM
Selling the coin made from the bounty campaign by the bounty hunters is ones choice, because it's the sweet of one's labour, so I don't think that there is anything bad in selling it as fast as possible the coin is list on an exchange...
Activity: 822
August 03, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
Not always, i do not agree with this assertion, ico investors also dump tokens at will especially when enormous bonus are given to sell out ico an example is seal investors were given 370% bonus tell me why price will not dump.
Activity: 406
August 03, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
Well, the bounty hunter has to choose when to sell, he honestly earned his tokens , and can sell, it is not necessary because of this to breed a discussion, everyone's business
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 03, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
what if at that time, that person was in need of money? they definitely sell the bounty tokens they have. we cannot blame someone trying to drop the price of a token. isn't the price of the token down we can buy it again? and that really benefits us.
Activity: 266
August 03, 2018, 04:33:29 PM
Fully agree in this proposal for hunters. Many beginners get rid of coins for a penny, and all of this is unprofitable to sell. But do not forget that this is a great opportunity to buy coins to the same investors at low prices - so there is a plus in this
Activity: 223
August 01, 2018, 07:01:26 AM
You have actually analysed and enumerated good point OP. But come to think of it in another angle where the Developers are also aiming at scamming for the unscrupulous ones though, this makes some hunters sell out of this panic. Moreover, some hunters does not necessarily need those coins other than the reward needed from the coins to cater for their pending matters, here they gat no choice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
August 01, 2018, 06:49:33 AM
I agree! Most of bounty hunters doing that. Once their reward token hits the first exchange, they always dump their tokens even the project that they participated is very good, they didn't realize that they can earn a ton of profit if they hold their token. Bounty hunters please identify first the project before you sell your reward tokens, if you think it is not good then dump it and if it seems a good project then hold it for your future. Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
I don't support your point of view. It seems to me that the best tactic is used now, so it is not necessary to change something. Labor can simply disappear

Yes, that is correct they cannot force the bounty hunters not to  dump token immediately because they are part of the achievements of the ICO in the blockchain plus we don't know what was there experience or how it is important the money in there lives. Since most of the hunters needs financial support for there daily needs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
Yeah, the dev should be locked the bounty hunter token until at least same as ICO price or maybe for 2-3 Months.
I really hate when someone selling those coin even the price is lower than ICO.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
The bounty entrants deserve to earn coins because they spend a lot of time and effort. so they can decide freely about their prize tokens. they can excahnge it to other coins and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: