Pages:
Author

Topic: After 1 year of Covid 19 Virus - page 24. (Read 20212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
March 15, 2021, 03:35:17 PM
The main priority for vaccination is those who work as health worker and government agencies. Currently, Indonesia has successfully implemented the second phase of vaccination for most health worker as well as officers in other government agencies.

I firmly believe that many officers don't want to be vaccinated because they don't need it. They stay healthy without vaccine and they can still practice health protocol for prevention. Vaccines have been considered a business field for the government and related parties, and now they have to get vaccine. If they refuse, the sentence must be removed from work.

In Bangladesh, still first dose of Covid-19 is ongoing. The results of first dose is not yet satisfactory till now. It failed to create the antibody though it is still running. But different kind of people can't take it easily and it is now a matter of fear here to take the vaccine as I can't get enough strength till now to take this after hearing those news.
Some of the information that I got from people, the most fatal effect of the vaccine is death and I got the news that some people have died from it. The news spread among health worker and made some of them refuse to be vaccinated. But they have no other solution when the government force them with threat of being kicked out of work.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
March 15, 2021, 01:37:08 PM
Covid-19 virus is still exists even after one year. There are so many places in world where lockdown is running till now. By the way, we have vaccine now. But there is a question is it really works or not. In Bangladesh, after taking first dose of that vaccine, people are still getting affected. So, we are not safe till now.

Unfortunately even after the second dose of the vaccine we won't be a 100% immune to corona. There will always be a remaining risk factor to still get infected by the virus. The major thing that the vaccine is providing us is that we won't get the severe corona infection anymore. With the vaccine we likely getting the mild corona injection, so it's more like a flu.
In Bangladesh, still first dose of Covid-19 is ongoing. The results of first dose is not yet satisfactory till now. It failed to create the antibody though it is still running. But different kind of people can't take it easily and it is now a matter of fear here to take the vaccine as I can't get enough strength till now to take this after hearing those news.
Activity: 1428
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 15, 2021, 10:55:57 AM
Covid-19 virus is still exists even after one year. There are so many places in world where lockdown is running till now. By the way, we have vaccine now. But there is a question is it really works or not. In Bangladesh, after taking first dose of that vaccine, people are still getting affected. So, we are not safe till now.

Unfortunately even after the second dose of the vaccine we won't be a 100% immune to corona. There will always be a remaining risk factor to still get infected by the virus. The major thing that the vaccine is providing us is that we won't get the severe corona infection anymore. With the vaccine we likely getting the mild corona injection, so it's more like a flu.
Yup, Vaccines have been mass produced and only two of them have been highly trusted.  Some countries also self-study the type and test it according to model to meet the highest efficiency.  But really, covid19 is so awful and clever, cross-infections produce different variations.  We should not just rely on vaccines without serious precautions, there should be a regime of care, maintenance and protection by the measures that are promulgated.  This is the best way to get rid of covid 19, although this may take a long time.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
March 15, 2021, 08:01:21 AM

copper member
Gamdom
March 15, 2021, 07:07:31 AM

The vaccines have different levels of efficacy. Bangladesh is using the cheaper Covishield vaccine from Oxford/AstraZeneca, which is having an efficacy of 62%. If you want a higher efficacy, then you need to opt for Sputnik V (92%) or Pfizer (95%). But these vaccines are relatively more expensive. Another thing is that the complete immunity will be acquired only 3-4 weeks after the administration of the second dose. So it is not surprising to see people getting infected, after receiving their first dose.
Yes, it is too much shocking that the government officials of Bangladesh is getting affected. There is no question about their safety in this pandemic. Always they remain in a protected area where public gathering is not allowed. Many people are also getting affected though. So, government of Bangladesh should take immediate action against it though it is spreading everyday here rapidly.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
March 15, 2021, 07:02:41 AM

The vaccines have different levels of efficacy. Bangladesh is using the cheaper Covishield vaccine from Oxford/AstraZeneca, which is having an efficacy of 62%. If you want a higher efficacy, then you need to opt for Sputnik V (92%) or Pfizer (95%). But these vaccines are relatively more expensive. Another thing is that the complete immunity will be acquired only 3-4 weeks after the administration of the second dose. So it is not surprising to see people getting infected, after receiving their first dose.
copper member
Gamdom
March 15, 2021, 06:24:47 AM
Getting a vaccine does not necessarily mean that we are free from the corona virus and must still follow the rules of health protocol even though we have been vaccinated to suppress COVID-19.
It is not enough for the Covid 19 vaccine to be given only once and there are still several stages of dosing to make antibodies, and the vaccine only provides protection and there will be a second stage to make it truly effective.
and most importantly, what we do now is that before or after being vaccinated, we still have to follow the health protocols and government regulations that are implemented.
You are very correct. But here, in Bangladesh, government implemented many rules and regulations for being safe from coronavirus and now vaccine is given with free of costs for all the people by registering at online. By the way, many government officials are taking the vaccine first and some of them already affected after taking it. I don't know they are not maintaining the safety process or not. But we all should do it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 15, 2021, 05:26:18 AM
Getting a vaccine does not necessarily mean that we are free from the corona virus and must still follow the rules of health protocol even though we have been vaccinated to suppress COVID-19.
It is not enough for the Covid 19 vaccine to be given only once and there are still several stages of dosing to make antibodies, and the vaccine only provides protection and there will be a second stage to make it truly effective.
and most importantly, what we do now is that before or after being vaccinated, we still have to follow the health protocols and government regulations that are implemented.
copper member
Gamdom
March 15, 2021, 04:51:55 AM
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 07, 2021, 12:44:44 PM
Yes ! It's almost a year passed when it started to lockdown due to covid19 pandemic which cause people to starved. In this recent times, I just realized that it is important to have some invesments or savings so that we can survive this kind of situation. And I also witness how this pandemic affects the economy of each nation affected with it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
February 24, 2021, 07:14:58 AM
Lucky for those country who have lots of money for they could have the first batch of vaccines. Some countries already started vaccination program and slowly recovering their economic status, meanwhile some are still having big debts due to buying vaccines. This pandemic teaches humanity the importance of having a good leader and good health services.

Actually there are countries such as Israel who have vaccinated the majority of the population. According to Bloomberg vaccine tracker, 50.1% of the population in Israel has received at least one dose of the vaccine (34.7% with two doses and remaining 15.4% with one dose). In Seychelles 45.8% of the population is vaccinated. In the UAE also, close to half of the population has been vaccinated so far. But then there are countries such as India and Indonesia, where less than 1% of the population have received the vaccine.

Also, the immunity will kick in only after 21 to 28 days after the second dose of the vaccine is administered. With the slow pace at which inoculation is going on, it may take many months to attain herd immunity. Also, some of the countries are using vaccines with efficacy of less than 90%, such as the one from AstraZeneca (62%), Johnson & Johnson (66%) and Sinovac (50%). So there is a good chance that some of the people may still get infected, even after taking two doses of the vaccine.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
February 24, 2021, 05:14:19 AM
Lucky for those country who have lots of money for they could have the first batch of vaccines. Some countries already started vaccination program and slowly recovering their economic status, meanwhile some are still having big debts due to buying vaccines. This pandemic teaches humanity the importance of having a good leader and good health services.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
February 24, 2021, 03:50:01 AM
In order to develop immunity in 25% of the population, about 30% of the population must get sick with the virus. If you are from India, then you should have about 450 million people. But I have not seen such statistics anywhere ... According to international statistics, more than 10 million people fell ill in India. So unfortunately you are in a hurry with optimistic predictions, sorry

Less than 10% of the cases are being diagnosed in India. Asymptomatic patients may never know that they had COVID 19, unless they go for antibody tests. The death toll and the total number of infections are severely undercounted in India. Friends say that a lot of people died within 2-3 weeks after being discharged from the hospitals. Those numbers are not included in the death count.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 12, 2021, 01:44:25 AM
I believe that the coronavirus is simply made for manipulation to some extent, if you look at the statistics of deaths for other reasons : hunger, the effects of alcohol, various diseases, etc., you will see that the coronavirus did not bring so many deaths. The cryptocurrency was favorably affected, many decided to invest fiat in something and chose cryptocurrency for their portfolios.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 11, 2021, 10:56:43 AM
I agree, it will take months to year before all pharmaceutical companies can provide the world with their vaccines, it is good that they produce vaccine in just a year and now they are distrubuting it in some countries usually creating vaccines takes time and many clinical trials, economic slowly healing but for 3rd world country like us it will leave us to many debt and will take decade I think to pay them all, I hope vaccine will be very effective and efficient no more news that people died because of vaccines.
The government should pay for the vaccine and give it to their people, that is the best thing to do, but that is impossible to do, especially for those of us who live in developing countries. The government will only focus on economic recovery as soon as possible because indeed they will never have a lot of money to provide a sense of secure for every citizen.

And in fact, they will make this vaccine as a business field that requires every citizen to be vaccinated. I always feel that this situation is too burdensome, on the one hand, we are obliged to be vaccinated, but on the other hand, we do not have money because most of the people do not have jobs. It's a fact that has to be worked out, and I think it's a structured genocide.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 11, 2021, 10:40:22 AM
After one year of covid 19 everyone is trying to move forward, economy is rising and falling, trying to be used to covid 19 protocols, wearing of nose mask, hand sanitizers, social distancing.

As we observe everyone is embracing the situation because of this covid19, as much as we wanted to end this pandemic we must just follow the protocols. Glad we survive the first year of the pandemic but hoping we will end this soon since there is already the vaccine announced. We must forward and continue with our lives and do ways to sustain and fulfill needs for the family.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
February 11, 2021, 10:09:30 AM
     I for one really do wish for this pandemic to end. It is dragging down every single one of us in this entire planet. Even with the vaccines being created, the availability to reach every single one in every nation is still quite difficult maybe even impossible. And not only that, some of the people who are fortunate enough to recieve these vaccines are choosing to not get vaccinated due to conspiracies and lack of education towards these vaccines. I just hope this gets sorted out soon cause a lot are already dying, not just infected people but also the struggling people in the sinking economies.
Activity: 74
Merit: 19
February 11, 2021, 10:03:39 AM
After one year of covid 19 everyone is trying to move forward, economy is rising and falling, trying to be used to covid 19 protocols, wearing of nose mask, hand sanitizers, social distancing.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
February 11, 2021, 08:15:41 AM
However, it is not easy to produce a vaccine in large quantities and it will not disappear completely, in my country there is a rumor that the coronavirus will completely disappear after 10 years.but the use of vaccines is also useful for preventing other people from catching the virus and treating people who are already infected.

Here in India, it is estimated that 20% to 25% of the population is already having antibodies against COVID 19. 75% is needed for herd immunity, BTW. So it may not take 10 years. Within the next 2-3 years, the population in most of the countries might have achieved herd immunity. But one concern that I have right now is regarding the discovery of various mutant strains. It needs to be seen whether people with antibodies are resistant to these strains as well.

In order to develop immunity in 25% of the population, about 30% of the population must get sick with the virus. If you are from India, then you should have about 450 million people. But I have not seen such statistics anywhere ... According to international statistics, more than 10 million people fell ill in India. So unfortunately you are in a hurry with optimistic predictions, sorry
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 11, 2021, 06:22:07 AM
However, it is not easy to produce a vaccine in large quantities and it will not disappear completely, in my country there is a rumor that the coronavirus will completely disappear after 10 years.but the use of vaccines is also useful for preventing other people from catching the virus and treating people who are already infected.
I agree, it will take months to year before all pharmaceutical companies can provide the world with their vaccines, it is good that they produce vaccine in just a year and now they are distrubuting it in some countries usually creating vaccines takes time and many clinical trials, economic slowly healing but for 3rd world country like us it will leave us to many debt and will take decade I think to pay them all, I hope vaccine will be very effective and efficient no more news that people died because of vaccines.
Pages:
Jump to: