Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 33. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

I am sure that the problem is not only in a large number of participants. Many projects do not reach the goal. They cancel or postpone the ICO. Of course, bounty hunters suffer from this, but we must accept it. Sooner or later, growth will begin and the rewards should grow significantly.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
The problem is not caused by the large number of people joining. The fundamental reason is that the fake ICO is flooding the market, and the false iCO means a false bounty.
Activity: 210
October 22, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
I also recently joined the crypto community and the bounty! in my opinion, one should not assume that the bounty has lost its perspective, just a large number of not honest projects have appeared that litter the space! The robust selection and analysis of the organizers of companies generosity - the key to success!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
Bounties will live and hunters will gain big income after bull run. It is hard to gain profit on depressive for everyone - fro investors, miners, founders , bounty managers , flippers and bounty hunters as well.
But bullish market will show us better dynamics
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
1) yes it is true.
2) nobody knows.
If the market situation will not change, then there is a high risk that situation with bounties will be worse and worse.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
Judging by the fact that very often ICOs do not achieve the necessary goals, it seems to me that there will not be more participants, because basically they are coming now for quick money, but there are no quick bounty now!
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
October 21, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
IMO, the bounty cannot die in 2019 because it is currently the most effective form of ICO Token to attract capital from potential investors on the bitcointalk forum. So 2019 you still have peace of mind that the bounty will still exist, only the rate of cryptos is changed.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

surely, bounties will not die just because problems have arise for ghis year's market situation.  The market is indeed on downtrend but I do think it won't be an enough resason for the complete stop on mass profuce of ICO projects. Absurd conclusions would more likely result to  regrets and disappointments. Be positive still and avoid complicating the situations.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
October 16, 2018, 02:18:58 AM
I still think that bounty hunters are still needed by many projects because the bounty campaign is the right way to promote the project in a short period of time, so if there is no bounty campaign, the project will have difficulty in getting investors because there is no good promotion on the project

Obviously, bounty plays a key role in this forum as it gives more profit. I agree that there are lot of scam bounty campaigns but all are not the same. Bounties give you tokens as well may be after few years it goes to good return. Many people have made lot of money from bounty campaigns and I am sure it will not die.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 16, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
Too many people joining is one problem, a ton of bounty cheaters coming in and stealing our work and identities is another problem, scam ICOS is another problem, getting after months and months of waiting for useless tokens that never hit an exchange is another problem and not earning enough to even pay my food bill every month is another BIG problem. So yeap bounties are certainly not what they were in 2017 and I am not sure I can continue doing this full time anymore if I can no longer earn a living from it. So I am going to have to rethink my whole strategy now in this space.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 01:59:10 AM
Bounties will not die , but it will is already reduced constantly. The reward amount has been reduced in token and some of them is worthless. It's clearly that is unfair for bounty participants while the project still gain millions and their supporters receive token worth nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 16, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
What makes you think that? I believe that they will revive and begin to increase the amount of coins that they will be able to pay to bounty hunters.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
October 16, 2018, 01:37:29 AM
No, the bounty hunter hasn't died yet, they are still needed to promote an ongoing project campaign, indeed this year the conditions are not like last year, and we all certainly hope that conditions like this will return to normal
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 16, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
No, bounties won't die now. ICO projects are still going to need bounty hunters. But as this year is a declining year for cryptos, the bounties are affected by it. If the crypto market was in the uptrend, bounties would also be in the uptrend. Anything depend on the crypto market trend.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 01:29:07 AM
I do not think that the number of bounty decrease. Companies are still more profitable to pay hunters than pay PR companies for advertising. And about the number of participants, the companies and managers themselves should tighten the rules. Now almost all who use bots remained idle because many forbid newcomers to participate in the bounty. I would do so in all companies and many scammers would just walk away.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

I don't really think that way, cause there are more and more project popping up lately. also they are opening some bounty campaign to promote their project.
We just need to be really careful to choose which project is good for investment or to join their bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
October 16, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

The bounties will continue but the bounty hunter's income will be less. There are too many bad projects and the coin market is not as vibrant as in 2017.
Activity: 367
October 16, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
This is competition, bounty hunters certainly know the best way to choose a project for a bounty campaign, my advice is if you want to get a big coin, look for a bounty with a small number of participants, because you definitely will get a lot, or choose carefully the reward distribution scheme offered or look for bounty with the value of coin prices at low ICO because there are certainly a lot of hunters who join a little of this because they assume the coins obtained are few.
but i think the crypto will survive until the end.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
surely bounties will be around for a long time (i hope so), but they will certainly be less. the fraudulent ico have apparently destroyed much of the ico market.
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 07:11:31 PM
I can tell you that even now very serious sums are earned in this market thanks to bounty campaigns. the one who wants to do it quietly earns
Pages:
Jump to: