Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 35. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
yes you are right I think that this year is the worst for bounty hunters because of down market it's affect to our reward, I expect to get a high reward from 3 months signature campaign, but I just received only $200 worth of tokens. Embarrassed
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 10:12:28 AM
I do not think that bounties will die. Due to the fact, that the ICOs do not even collect the soft cap, a lot of bounties are ending without any rewards paid. We just need a new wave of investors, to keep ICOs alive and then the bounties will also be payed out.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 14, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.
The increase in users here isn't actually true of what could be holding down the benefits from bounties. I think the problem lies with the apathy in the crypto world and developers not wanting to advertise and pay participants in bitcoin. If you speak of projects paying in altcoins, there are countless of them at the alt section. But most of the coins are shitty and they are a mere waste of precious time. I have several of them.

As for 2018 being worse for cryptocurrency, you're right.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 09:29:51 AM
I'm not sure that there will be any improvements in the bounty campaigns now. It seems to me that on the contrary the number of participants will increase and the income on the contrary will only decrease
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

It's true. The market is down, but the number of people participating in the bounty campaign has increased. If they do not limit participants, for social, signature campaigns we will receive very little money.
it true because of the project's bounty rarely limit the participants. I just see some of the project that there have maximum limit and I think another project also need to follow this so token can be allocated with a better,atisfying and more fair.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
I follow bounty from the beginning of the year and 2017 I know bounty but do not follow any project. My friend followed the bounty since 2017 and at that years he get big paid. He said this year are slightly worse than the previous year but that not means all project failed because I also have friends that get paid quite a lot in the last month. To the sustainability of crypto I think even if the bounty died crypto will still run well because btc itself has been through a long journey to gain the trust from public and investors. If the bounty is dead maybe a little trouble is the developers who hold the ICO because bounty is like advertising they get from the bounty hunter and if the project is successful we get paid.
copper member
Activity: 99
October 14, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
Absolutely rrue,  this year is the worst year for bounty hunters,  it has been hard doing bounties and bounty managers are even adding to the matter,  mostly some of the managers with their platform apart from btctalk
Activity: 280
October 14, 2018, 08:32:56 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
The weakest will disappear from this market. Now everything is arranged like in the wild west, only the strongest will survive.
Activity: 238
October 14, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

It's normal as many participants and the community is getting bigger then the bounty reward will become smaller. Better not rely on bounties and you need to invest on those good cheap coins that has potential to grow bigger in the future.
Activity: 341
October 14, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
i think bounty will never die, but bounty payment will continue to be less and less, that's the problem that makes us feel like there are too many participants and sometimes we also meet with cheating participants who use 2 or more accounts.

Right. The money we are receiving will be less and less. Many people even use multiple accounts. Our interests are being affected by that
Activity: 476
October 14, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
If you are only scared cause of so many bounty participant then you don't get what's really the problem with this year bounty.

The problem is so many ICO that scamming people and you can only see a few real ICOs that also have good potential in developing blockchain or real time issue solution.

The bounty participant problem can be done by putting a minimum and Max participant on it.  Mostly newbie and Jr. Member participant are dummies that joining bounty participant.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 08:02:35 AM
It's very interesting to talk about this topic, some days ago a friend of mine and mysemyself were talking about this very topic and our discussion was that if bounty will die it will happen this very year that if the bounty can survive the various storm this year then it is here to stay. There has been a whole lots of things that has happened CRYPTO wise this year that has threatened the survival of bounties yet it is still surviving which is to tell us the bounty is here to stay and we should just keep on doing our thing.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

2018 isn't really good for bounty campaign (and hope this trend will change in 2019). Many ICOs changed their rules and many ICOs didn't successfully hit their softcap are those reasons why bounties are struggling.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 14, 2018, 07:53:49 AM
I'm pretty sure that bounties won't die due to unending wants and needs of crypto communities. More years to come for bounties and more project  and campaigns to come to have more chances of winning.  Grin
Activity: 238
October 14, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

A lot of people came in 2018. But they earned little. Hopefully they will no longer work in bounty.
Activity: 341
October 14, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

It's true. The market is down, but the number of people participating in the bounty campaign has increased. If they do not limit participants, for social, signature campaigns we will receive very little money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 14, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Yes bounties in general offer less than they did last year, this is partly because there was a lot of ICO fever in 2017 and a generally bullish market. We often saw ICOs hitting hard cap, which meant prices rises as soon as they hit exchanges... now in 2018 this is not so much the case, and there are more participants as well to dilute the reward pool.
But having said that, bounties are not vital to crypto, they are just an advertising tool, so crypto will certainly survive without them. And as crypto matures I expect bounties might disappear altogether.
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
The market is cyclical and believe me next year we will again make good money on bounty campaigns the same money that we earned in 2017. be patient and earn as many tokens as you can now
Activity: 546
October 14, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
Yep, at the end of 2018 signature rewards were measured in thousands of dollars, nowadays only in hundreds of dollars and then at best. But we are all free people and what prevents you to do such as trading or mining instead bounty hunting if you are not satisfied with the amount of payments Huh
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
in my opinion it won't die but we have to be good at choosing bounties because there are lots of spam and cheating managers.
Pages:
Jump to: