Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 34. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 07:09:06 PM
I still think that bounty hunters are still needed by many projects because the bounty campaign is the right way to promote the project in a short period of time, so if there is no bounty campaign, the project will have difficulty in getting investors because there is no good promotion on the project
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
It seems to me that we will once again be able to make good money on bounty campaigns only when the bulls return to the market
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 06:55:58 PM
Bounties equal icos. So in bear market icos slow down .. they can not collecting millions of dollars easily. So surely their bounties are slower than before and more rarely.
I believe icos and bounties will never die. only sometime slowly sometime fastly they will continue.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 06:51:58 PM
Everything ever ends or changes, the hype on ICO has passed, now there are few good bounty campaigns, and there are a lot of participants and only a small part of the projects bring profit.
Activity: 476
October 15, 2018, 04:54:18 PM
It’s not sad, but you won’t earn money from participating in bounty. And the idea that bounty can be done with the main work today is not relevant at all. Maybe with the restoration of the market the situation will get better and then we will start making good money again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 15, 2018, 04:43:55 PM
there are more participants, and there are very few worthy projects, and not everyone is raising capital, since investments in such a market are quite risky.
and rewards for work due to the value of the coins are not commensurate with possible earlier ones.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 04:38:59 PM
Seriously speaking I don't think bounty will stay for long because most projects are scam and they are not really implementing there roadmap, last year was a good year for ICO investors and bounty hunters but the reverse is the case this year.
Activity: 630
October 15, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
This bear market frozen ICOs and bounties because ROIs of last months ICOs are bad and nobody want to invest in ICOs now. But when the new bull run will begin ICOs and bounties will be profitable again.
Of course, it’s very good, if at least prickly pear in 2018, all the Bounty companies that owed tokens for the participants began to spread there. It is clear why there are such delays, but I want to be sure of receiving my coins and their prospects on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 04:15:52 PM
This bear market frozen ICOs and bounties because ROIs of last months ICOs are bad and nobody want to invest in ICOs now. But when the new bull run will begin ICOs and bounties will be profitable again.

it will remain the same if many ICOs with similar similarities emerge continuously, this year is very bad because ICO appears so much and confuses investors, of course it will greatly affect the level of sales success, the most disadvantaged if the project fails is the gift of the participants because the rewards are not fixed . the manager also doesn't really care about the specific conditions for the participants. if many of the ico that appear cannot be controlled, then all campaigns and ICOs are no longer feasible, I analogize this like a decline in the faucet business. the more cheating participants the value will run out and also the fluctuations in the market that have not found a bright spot that greatly affects the investor's mentality.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 14, 2018, 12:05:57 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
in my opinion, the bounty will not die as long as the crypto world still exists, and I think it is true that 2018 is a very bad condition for ico, but we must believe and survive at least until the end of this year
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 14, 2018, 11:31:32 AM
It is true that there are increasing numbers of hunters in 2018 many new accounts have sprung up and many fake ICO projects are polluting, and most surprisingly the prices in the market have dropped so deep that it is normal if this year is the worst
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
No, I don't think bounties will die. Yes, I earned more money than last year's bounty campaigns. This is because the token prices is low this year. But this year the bounty campaigns has increased more than last year. So I think the bounties will not die but the profit rate will be lower.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2018, 11:06:25 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

2018 isn't really good for bounty campaign (and hope this trend will change in 2019). Many ICOs changed their rules and many ICOs didn't successfully hit their softcap are those reasons why bounties are struggling.

Definitely this year is so disappointing till now as there is no any improvement in the market. Yes ICO's are changing their regulations to make their projects successful, as most of the ICO's are spammers it is not booming. Hopefully this forum will be clean and perfect from spammers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
October 14, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
As so many replies on this question and All most everyone is agree that it's not die but the amount you got pay its reduced. I also think bounty is not going Die because so many start up and ico and new ideas coming in everyday and they all need bounty hunters. Because without bounty hunters it will not going to be successful.. Bounty hunters playing a important role for spread new ideas and help to crypto community makes more bigger.. So it's not going to die and yes slowly slowly its improving payment systems too...
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
if the bounty does not exist, the future of the ICO also threatens to disappear as well. until now there has been no concept of effective and even cheap promotions such as bounty campaigns in this forum. All parties were also disappointed because the ICO price was based on the overall crypto market conditions which experienced a downward trend.

The burdensome campaign conditions also had no effect because they only helped get involved in the promotion, even more participants, the level of investor participation was also higher. so this is not a problem in campaign rules.

if the condition is still the same next year, the buyer's confidence will be very small, but if there are regulations to prevent the emergence of many ico who are considered not eligible. then the sentiment will be positive. But, who will take the initiative first in regulating the ICO? it is still a general question.
Activity: 672
October 14, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
I will not say that today it may end, but it seems to me that today there is such a possibility and maybe now many bounty may simply end, because nothing will be collected and nothing will just be collected.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
October 14, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
i think bounty will never die, but bounty payment will continue to be less and less, that's the problem that makes us feel like there are too many participants and sometimes we also meet with cheating participants who use 2 or more accounts.
This problem is actually very easy to anticipate, now it's not just managers who actively fight many accounts, other members also struggled to overcome this problem in anticipation of fraud in the bounty program. And I hope this forum will be clean from cheating bounty hunters.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
October 14, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
as long as the Blockchain development project still exists, bounties and Airdrops will never die. because one way to promote a project that is most effective is by creating a bounty campaign and airdops. so it doesn't matter even though many projects fail this year, as long as there are projects that will begin. the bounty will remain.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 14, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Calm bro, that's why the moderator applies the merit system. With this merit system, not everyone can join the bounty. Only those who have a rank of at least Jr.Member can participate. Even to increase rank to Jr.Member also have to get a minimum of 1 merit, which to get it must really make a useful or informative post. And with a system like this I believe the moderator has the same intention as us, that is to advance this forum together, and get rid of all spam accounts that are still hanging around.
For now the campaign that is still good and worth participating is the signature campaign. Because social media campaigns are full of spam accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: