Pages:
Author

Topic: After death - page 3. (Read 17662 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
November 18, 2017, 04:13:22 AM
I still very hard to be convince that there is afterlife, this is still not be explain by science so i still dont put my trust on the existence of afterlife
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 18, 2017, 03:48:14 AM
Like what they say, we’ll find out once we get there. But, I do fear that maybe there is nothing after death. I fear that after this life, we’ll all turn into nothingness. In religion, we are taught that there’s another life after this one. So, let’s just hope for the best.
copper member
Activity: 420
November 17, 2017, 01:23:22 PM
No one knows what will happen after death. But one thing is sure that there is no reborn will happen. Death is obviously a common scenario because the person who has life he/she will definitely die.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 04:28:08 AM
The soul of man is immortal and after death, after some time, he is born again on earth in order to atone for his sins and lead a moral way of life. I think that the soul of every person is already quite old and about a few thousand years old.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 11, 2017, 03:19:41 AM
I do not think one can really said anything based on your question without religion both Muslim or Christian religion view on death. I don't think you should also kill yourself before you understand what happened after death. Of a truth after death  then judgement! And as a living we were not grant that opportunity to know what happened after death as part of our experience on earth.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2017, 02:27:23 AM
You should redirect what life is since it is the thing you have right now. Death would come along the way hence you will either discover a life in another world or whatever it may. The thing is to focus what you have right now and what you will have in the future is a thing in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2017, 01:46:41 AM
Death is a part of life that how it was design. If i do talk about logically then i must say that it is the essence of life. If there is no death life is not created. Did you get my point?

Well not many people are really fond of thinking about that, moreso looking at it from your point of view. It's not a popular topic and people would rather talk about life and how to make he most out of it.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
August 10, 2017, 11:33:20 PM
Death is a part of life that how it was design. If i do talk about logically then i must say that it is the essence of life. If there is no death life is not created. Did you get my point?

Thank you chixka000, I got your point very nicely.  Wink

When we die in this world, our physical body goes away and we are reborn in spiritual world, where our spirit lives eternally.

According to the Book (that old and holy one), our physical body does not go away, this is a false presumption many Christians have. The physical body is resurrected. Go check it out in that holy Book.  Wink

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
Activity: 364
August 10, 2017, 08:42:50 PM
I know you are not interested in what is in religion like christian and islam about this. But if we talk about After Death, we can not escape from religion. If I do not bring religion to a topic like this, I really do not know what's after death. Maybe nothing will happen, I do not know.

I think nobody really knows what comes after death. There is also no proof that they went to heaven or hell. We can't even confirm that people who died are tranferred to another dimension. All I can say is we just break down on the very tiniest particles wandering through the earth after death.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 02:26:14 PM
There will be just nothing...at least I hope so.

I, too, do not believe in life after death. This people came up with for the sake of consolation. They are simply afraid to realize that they are leaving life definitively
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 02:25:58 PM
I know you are not interested in what is in religion like christian and islam about this. But if we talk about After Death, we can not escape from religion. If I do not bring religion to a topic like this, I really do not know what's after death. Maybe nothing will happen, I do not know.
Activity: 279
August 10, 2017, 01:33:47 PM
There will be just nothing...at least I hope so.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 10, 2017, 11:06:39 AM
My opinion is nothing. Just nothing. We do not even know that we are dying. Do you remember what was before your birth? This will be the same after death. nothing.

In fact, time before our physical birth is good example what will happen with us after physical death.
We live 9 months in mother's womb, in the water, preparing for our life in the physical world.
In order to live in the physical world we have to prepare well in mother's womb, our lungs, so that we can breathe when we are born in the other world, the world of air.
In our ''second '' life, we have to prepare for the life in the ''third'' world, spiritual world.
We can't breathe in spiritual world if we don't have love and therefore we must develop our heart while we are on earth.
When we die in this world, our physical body goes away and we are reborn in spiritual world, where our spirit lives eternally.

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 10, 2017, 06:11:34 AM
We should not think about premature death after this topic, we should live a good life to cherish the present time, who do not know where we will die, this is God to think about things. Grin

Many people believes that after death is the next chapter of our life. But I believe that heaven is the place where good people should belong and purgatory to those bad people. But no one can prove that it is correct. Now, we should enjoy our life and we should take care of it. Because no one of us can say when we will be die.
Activity: 434
August 09, 2017, 09:15:59 PM
We should not think about premature death after this topic, we should live a good life to cherish the present time, who do not know where we will die, this is God to think about things. Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
August 09, 2017, 04:44:04 PM
My opinion is nothing. Just nothing. We do not even know that we are dying. Do you remember what was before your birth? This will be the same after death. nothing.
Activity: 54
August 09, 2017, 03:27:57 PM
The same thing that happens before you are born, why would it be any different?  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 02:35:22 PM
We will never know, and we can't remember our past deaths in other lifes.
Activity: 80
August 09, 2017, 09:26:24 AM
We don't know what will happen cause we still not experienced it  Grin Grin Grin

but for me, we will go to heaven  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: