Pages:
Author

Topic: After death - page 4. (Read 17662 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 08:49:32 AM
Well, We don't know what's the truth behind after death because no one has experienced to die and then go back to life to tell a story how and where we go after we die. But there are lots of sayings that it's like you reincarnate on a different person that you we're like dreaming or something. And some says we go to heaven or hell. I don't know either. But I think the most nearest answer is when reincarnate because sometimes we dream like our dream happened or something we encountered on a different place for example you are dreaming of something like this has happened to me before. Like a dejavu.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 19, 2017, 04:37:29 PM
I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Avatar was a good example. Star Wars war machines are another. Thanks.    Cool

Robots from Star Wars... Hmm if you think on that stupid trooper robots from Episode One, that thanks but no thanks XD . I would rather die that turn into that thing XD . Maybe it would be nice if Force exist. Whole Jedi view of things, Force everywhere. In every living thing, just like Jedi code said There is no death, there is the Force . Cheesy Well that would be cool Cheesy .

The point is, our bodies are like almost infinitely more complex machines. Our spirits ride in our body machines, controlling them like storm troupers controlled their humanoid, robot-like machines that they rode in. It's all way more complex than science has come close to figuring out.

Cool

The initial poster highlighted the fact you went against what he asked for you not to do and you still go on.

BADecker (chuckles) I initially enjoyed our discussions, however, you have now proven you are nothing more than a serial Troll. You ignore requests for no religious points and push your own agenda.

Show some respect please and have the decency to allow a topic to progress without your need to attempt to indoctrinate others.

He also highlighted the fact that I remained within his requests. So I go on. But what are you doing with your post that doesn't do anything to further the "after death" discussion, but only attempts to pick on me?

You have a problem. You can't find anything wrong in what I say. You can't rebut my facts. So you attempt to demean my character... mostly with direct lies. Start to realize that the things that I post are for the most part truth.

Check out what I said about after death... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17187756.

Cool

I checked it out and sorry Chuckles but you totally ignored the request. 

Now check out the original post..... He has asked for you not to discuss the christian or muslim belief.

So what do you do..... sprout your crap.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17187572

All I do is highlight your rudeness and your one minded philosophy of crap. That shouldn't worry you but for some reason it does.

If you don't want me to comment, then I suggest we both drop the religious discussion and allow this thread to be about "non-religious" aspects and thoughts of after death.

I know I can do that.... but can you?

You are speaking about yourself ^^^, not me.

Cool

No.... it's about you.

So we have an agreement. This topic is about non-religious thoughts and ideas.

Good working with you!

Why do you bring up such a minor agreement? Of course all thoughts and ideas that are unsubstantiated are non-religious until they are thought about. Then they become a part of the religion of the thinker, one way or the other, believed or not believed... at least until they are substantiated.

The thing that we are talking about is the proof... proof for the existence of God. No religion there. Only knowledge. Of course, there are people who won't look at the proof for fear that God just might be real. They would rather keep their knowledge of God in a religious position where they can believe or not believe about God.

Religion following the proof starts for some people when they believe or don't believe the things that God says... and in some cases, that God even says things.

Once a person understands that God exists, his next step would be to understand the proof that the Bible is the Word of God. Then he can start to believe in the things that the Bible says... often things for which there will never be any proof before the Judgment Day.

Proof that the Bible is the Word of God is secondary to what we are discussing. Let's get the proof for the existence of God clearly embedded within ourselves. Then we can tackle the proof that the Bible is the Word of God.

Cool

Thank you Chuckles..... you have proven my point you are a self righteous, egocentric individual who pushes his own agenda even when asked not to.

That alone is enough to drive people to the truth of "There is no God".

You appear to be desperate to prove your point.

Good luck squire.

LOL! You are so funny. Listen to you. I have science facts on my side. And you can't even bring any up. In fact, you probably wouldn't know how to rebut anything even if it were not fact. All you have is hot air. The fact that God exists has been scientifically proven long ago. I simply point out how.

However, thanks for blowing your hot air around. Doing so only serves to strengthen the fact of God's existence in the minds of those who are open to science. Keep it up.

Cool

Hmmm lets look at the way you argue points.

1. Following the words of the bible - BADecker says that by not following the words of the bible exactly, is following the bible..... WTF?
2. By saying that because the Universe cannot be proved as a big bang, therefore he assumes that a God has created it......WTF?

Sorry squire.... that is not science fact, that is delusion.

Seems that you still haven't looked at what I say about the proof that God exists. Here it is again:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

However, thanks again for hinting that I should post it. Other people will read, and some of them will start to understand that God exists.

Cool
Linki 1 says pretty much nothing
Link 2 breaks newtons law. God have to have a beginning.
link 3 is bs
Link 4  breaks newtons 3rd law. God must have had a cause to pop up

Like I said. You barely can understand things.

God, being outside the universe, doesn't have to obey universe laws, like having a beginning.

Cool
And that breaks Newtons 3rd law

No it doesn't. Why not? Because Newton's laws only factually apply to things in the universe. If they apply to things outside the universe, we don't know it.

Cool
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
February 19, 2017, 04:30:23 PM
I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Robots from Star Wars... Hmm if you think on that stupid trooper robots from Episode One, that thanks but no thanks XD . I would rather die that turn into that thing XD . Maybe it would be nice if Force exist. Whole Jedi view of things, Force everywhere. In every living thing, just like Jedi code said There is no death, there is the Force . Cheesy Well that would be cool Cheesy .

The point is, our bodies are like almost infinitely more complex machines. Our spirits ride in our body machines, controlling them like storm troupers controlled their humanoid, robot-like machines that they rode in. It's all way more complex than science has come close to figuring out.

Cool

The initial poster highlighted the fact you went against what he asked for you not to do and you still go on.

BADecker (chuckles) I initially enjoyed our discussions, however, you have now proven you are nothing more than a serial Troll. You ignore requests for no religious points and push your own agenda.

Show some respect please and have the decency to allow a topic to progress without your need to attempt to indoctrinate others.

He also highlighted the fact that I remained within his requests. So I go on. But what are you doing with your post that doesn't do anything to further the "after death" discussion, but only attempts to pick on me?

You have a problem. You can't find anything wrong in what I say. You can't rebut my facts. So you attempt to demean my character... mostly with direct lies. Start to realize that the things that I post are for the most part truth.

Check out what I said about after death... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17187756.

Cool

Now check out the original post..... He has asked for you not to discuss the christian or muslim belief.

All I do is highlight your rudeness and your one minded philosophy of crap. That shouldn't worry you but for some reason it does.

If you don't want me to comment, then I suggest we both drop the religious discussion and allow this thread to be about "non-religious" aspects and thoughts of after death.

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Why do you bring up such a minor agreement? Of course all thoughts and ideas that are unsubstantiated are non-religious until they are thought about. Then they become a part of the religion of the thinker, one way or the other, believed or not believed... at least until they are substantiated.

The thing that we are talking about is the proof... proof for the existence of God. No religion there. Only knowledge. Of course, there are people who won't look at the proof for fear that God just might be real. They would rather keep their knowledge of God in a religious position where they can believe or not believe about God.

Religion following the proof starts for some people when they believe or don't believe the things that God says... and in some cases, that God even says things.

Once a person understands that God exists, his next step would be to understand the proof that the Bible is the Word of God. Then he can start to believe in the things that the Bible says... often things for which there will never be any proof before the Judgment Day.

Proof that the Bible is the Word of God is secondary to what we are discussing. Let's get the proof for the existence of God clearly embedded within ourselves. Then we can tackle the proof that the Bible is the Word of God.

Cool

Thank you Chuckles..... you have proven my point you are a self righteous, egocentric individual who pushes his own agenda even when asked not to.

Good luck squire.

LOL! You are so funny. Listen to you. I have science facts on my side. And you can't even bring any up. In fact, you probably wouldn't know how to rebut anything even if it were not fact. All you have is hot air. The fact that God exists has been scientifically proven long ago. I simply point out how.

However, thanks for blowing your hot air around. Doing so only serves to strengthen the fact of God's existence in the minds of those who are open to science. Keep it up.

Cool

1. Following the words of the bible - BADecker says that by not following the words of the bible exactly, is following the bible..... WTF?
2. By saying that because the Universe cannot be proved as a big bang, therefore he assumes that a God has created it......WTF?

Seems that you still haven't looked at what I say about the proof that God exists. Here it is again:

However, thanks again for hinting that I should post it. Other people will read, and some of them will start to understand that God exists.

Cool
link 3 is bs

God, being outside the universe, doesn't have to obey universe laws, like having a beginning.

Cool
And that breaks Newtons 3rd law
legendary
February 19, 2017, 04:28:09 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

Cool
link 3 is bs

Cool
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
February 19, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

Cool
link 3 is bs
legendary
February 19, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 19, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

legendary
February 18, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool
February 18, 2017, 10:18:46 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
February 18, 2017, 06:39:28 PM
I think the religions are the one responsible for these matter. They opened the minds of the people to death and reincarnation which noone really knows.
They say that there will be a god waiting above or whatsoever but for me, dying will be nust the end of my precious life, im not expecting it to be early or late though when it comes, it cant be avoided.
The excitement of dying is knowing something that other people know, it is obviously what happens when someone died.
legendary
February 18, 2017, 05:50:02 PM
We have body and soul. After death our soul will come out from our crass body. Some philosophers say after death our soul will be vanished. some say that our soul has eternal life so after death it will to the eternal world. Some religions like Hinduism believe that after death our soul will take next birth. Whatever maybe we do not know about our death and the things happen after death.   

Religions propagate such unsubstantiated myths, to make their adherents slaves to the faith.

I like that line^^^. That's exactly what scientists, science media, and universities do when they talk about science theory as though it were fact. These religious entities are becoming stronger and stronger among the lay people of today.

Cool
legendary
February 18, 2017, 05:46:06 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 18, 2017, 01:46:22 PM
We have body and soul. After death our soul will come out from our crass body. Some philosophers say after death our soul will be vanished. some say that our soul has eternal life so after death it will to the eternal world. Some religions like Hinduism believe that after death our soul will take next birth. Whatever maybe we do not know about our death and the things happen after death.   

Religions propagate such unsubstantiated myths, to make their adherents slaves to the faith. They will say that if you don't donate money to the temple or the church or the mosque, then you will be reborn as an animal. The reason for coming up with this garbage is very clear. They instill a sense of fear in the minds of the retarded religious followers.
Activity: 366
February 18, 2017, 01:06:34 PM
February 18, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!
legendary
February 18, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 18, 2017, 11:47:42 AM
We are eternal. The death theory is all about control.
When you play the game right there is no death (in the physical form) Smiley

February 18, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Activity: 366
February 18, 2017, 01:55:22 AM
Within the Christian faith, there is a significant amount of confusion regarding what happens after death. Some hold that after death, everyone “sleeps” until the final judgment, after which everyone will be sent to heaven or hell. Others believe that at the moment of death, people are instantly judged and sent to their eternal destinations. Still others claim that when people die, their souls/spirits are sent to a “temporary” heaven or hell, to await the final resurrection, the final judgment, and then the finality of their eternal destination. So far no one knows what happens after death. Still religious people  and scientists speak of death without any proof/ evidence.
legendary
February 17, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: