Pages:
Author

Topic: After ICO - page 2. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 18, 2018, 03:59:06 PM
That's the main reason i've stopped to purchase coins during ICO. IN 85-90% after listing tokens drops hardly, so what for buy in ICO and wait if you can buy cheaoer on exchange??
No strategy works all the time, when we were in the middle of the bull market almost all the coins went up after the ico and that is why people were investing a lot of money in icos but now those people have realized that strategy does not work anymore, so they have adjusted and now they are waiting for the ico to be over and the crash of the coin to happen to buy the coins for a cheap price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 18, 2018, 08:14:16 AM
Hello all,

There's one thing I have ever noticed, after ico the token price dropped drastically could anyone explain why such is happening...
Eg, there are some tokens are I have in my wallet which I want to trade since then till now I have been waiting for the price to come up but instead decreasing. What do I do in this scenario?
It clearly tell us that after ICO and after a specific coin is listed on exchanges bounty hunters or ny other holders were dumping the tokens they have that is why there is a price drop. When market is red and the release of coins on exchanges has launched it will be a total disaster to most token holders. So if you have tokens from an ICO and if you think the coins you have has less potential then I highly recommend you to sell it right away.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
Hello there, 90% of tokens fall down after ICO now, it's a usual situation, you just need to choose ICO more wisely now, ICO still can be profitalbe just do more researches about it. However if you are bountyhunter just do the same things.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
Hello all,

There's one thing I have ever noticed, after ico the token price dropped drastically could anyone explain why such is happening...
Eg, there are some tokens are I have in my wallet which I want to trade since then till now I have been waiting for the price to come up but instead decreasing. What do I do in this scenario?
In order not to lose a lot of money you have to buy tokens to either a closed sale or on pre sale with a big discount. And besides, are you sure you participated in the ICO promising projects? Such projects are usually the price after the IPO is not falling sharply.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
October 18, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
Do not sell them right now. It will not give you any benefit of selling your coins right now. Due to the current market, everything is dropping pretty hard, so just stay calm and hodl them. You can also buy some more coins while deep, to get higher profits.

But of course you can't set aside the possibility that the coins you're trying to hold will be stay in the lower price. We all know that not all cryptos are worth it because some of them is shitcoins.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 18, 2018, 07:49:45 AM
Well after an initial coin offering a lot of activities happens which affect the price of the altcoin some of this activities are dumping mostly done by bounty hunters this causes the commodity to drop in price. Well and also after am ico it's best to hold
not all bounty hunters make direct sales, some hold them if they get a prize, all back to each
of them sometimes bounty hunters make a sale because they already get the reward from the gift.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 07:32:25 AM
Do not sell them right now. It will not give you any benefit of selling your coins right now. Due to the current market, everything is dropping pretty hard, so just stay calm and hodl them. You can also buy some more coins while deep, to get higher profits.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 07:27:19 AM
I think recently people tend to wait for project success before more investors, without new investors after ICO market price will drop as a lot of persons will sell to take whatever profit while the whole panic sellers, plus developers and other team coins are sold that cause further drop. If a project is actually very good, It will eventually pump afterwards
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
October 18, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
it's a big problem. If the token price was $ 1 (ico price), then bounty hunters will sell them for even a few cents. This is a reality, but that is not the only reason. Much depends on the project itself and the team.

That is true, most of the bounty hunters do sell their token when they get it that is why most projects don't give their token to bounty hunter not unless their real investors profit first. So you should take this opportunity to profit before the bounty hunters start to sell off their tokens.
Thats right. i dont know why projects make such mistakes.  Bounty hunters sold tokens on etherdelta - forkdelta before token is listed on any  exchanges. investors should get tokens first and then with a weekly interval for bounty hunters.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
October 18, 2018, 06:56:35 AM
Hello all,

What to do? Wait and watch the asset. Also continue to follow the project. If the team continues to develop, performs activities roadmap, then there is the likelihood of increasing the price of the asset. If, on the contrary, there is no news on the project, the team is inactive, then such an asset should be sold (even at a lower price).
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 18, 2018, 06:56:05 AM
Hello all,

Your observation is not true for every case or maybe it is better to say for every time period. During the bearish period most ICO open with a big red candle I know more than 90% drop ICO which was hardcapped. And also during the bullish period most ICO open with a big green candle.
Of course, the quality of ICO is very important to and also HYPE.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
October 18, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
Actually it's always doing that the price of the coins was to low if the ICO was finished.
So that is the time we hold our coins and it will going to a long time to wait on when gonna be increase the price back.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
Indeed, most bounty hunters after tokens are distributed, finished with the ICO have a market,  they will dispose of tokens that are obtained, this is indeed natural but the results are not optimal. If you are more patient and waiting, you will certainly have good value, if the developer can do well.
a team of developers is key from the existing price will be going up and not. a pretty good team, of course, will continue to try and turn the brain so that what they run will be able to continue to have value for money. Indeed lots of ICO always just fall to the price that is pretty far from the original and it's quite a lot of people giving disappointment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 04:11:51 AM
The depreciation of tokens after the ICO, in my opinion, is associated with a general fall in the crypto market. Because, in 2017, the rise of the Bitcoin price dragged along all the altcoins. Even a minor altcoin could grow several times at that time. However, even the successful altcoins of the past year have  become ten times cheaper now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 17, 2018, 10:21:10 PM
Indeed, most bounty hunters after tokens are distributed, finished with the ICO have a market,  they will dispose of tokens that are obtained, this is indeed natural but the results are not optimal. If you are more patient and waiting, you will certainly have good value, if the developer can do well.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
Hello all,

its because leading coins are in the dip, mostly bitcoin. so that investors from different kind of ICO projects decided to dump their coins/tokens at the very start of the listing after the ICO, some other decided to hold, and let dumpers sell all their rewards, in believing that after the dump theres a pump, but not this time, reds/dips are everywhere so if you want to get profits from the rewards you get from the ICO, expect it to hold for more than a year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 17, 2018, 10:03:51 PM
After the ICO most of the bounty hunters are selling right away their token to the exchanger site that mostly the price was going down, i suggest we must hold it first atleast 3 to 6 months in that time the price will go up and we have get big income.
Activity: 137
October 17, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
Hello all,

I think why the ICO price dropping in after the token release is that there are many campaign participants that they are selling their rewards.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 17, 2018, 09:21:43 PM
I now have about 80% of coins in my wallet, which after ISO have dropped in price by at least 60-70%. I see no point in selling. The thing is, when I invested, I morally reconciled with the loss of my investments. In other words, I’m just waiting for profits, so I’ll just hold

i also have a number of tokens in my wallet and the price now has decreased by more than 80%, if i sell it now i will not get the benefits i should get. that's why i held it back until the price really returned.

i think holding it for just a few months won't do me any harm, as you say "i'm just waiting for profit, so i'll just hang on"
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
October 17, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
Many ICO this days are now just pump and dump, because that's they are plan at the first place but this kind of project is not worth because they just wasting the time and effort of the people. After there ICO end all the investors are gonna sell their holdings or they will wait for the pump and gonna dump soon.
Pages:
Jump to: