Pages:
Author

Topic: After ICO - page 6. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 15, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Hello all,

There's one thing I have ever noticed, after ico the token price dropped drastically could anyone explain why such is happening...
Eg, there are some tokens are I have in my wallet which I want to trade since then till now I have been waiting for the price to come up but instead decreasing. What do I do in this scenario?
There was a lot of reasons for that
1 the pre-sale investors are thinking they are in the profit and they are dumping it instantly.
2 It caused by the bounty and the market doesn't have a lot of support to keep the price of token
3 The trend of crypto and more reason can explain about that but the number 1 will always become the main reason why the price of icos dropping a lot.
Ubex can become the best example for that
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 15, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
it's one of the many losses lately, seeing a market that is getting worse, you should think about and know about the listing date and time of the coins you bought, and sell them on the first list so as not to lose a promising price, because if you wait a while, prices will drop dramatically, or you need to wait for long enough and survive not to sell it so the price does not become a loss
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
Hello all,

There's one thing I have ever noticed, after ico the token price dropped drastically could anyone explain why such is happening...
Eg, there are some tokens are I have in my wallet which I want to trade since then till now I have been waiting for the price to come up but instead decreasing. What do I do in this scenario?
Pages:
Jump to: