Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 34. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yes the optimisation that reorder will offer to restaurant will be well adopted I think, only benefit for them. I’m impatient to see the first try of the project in a restaurant.
I think that will happen in the next year  Grin
Need to be more patient  Smiley

Patience is hard when there are so many interesting projects  Smiley

it is Smiley
how reOrder will make marketing in new york?

Making personal connections with owners and managers. It's not a big problem to make it if you have right product
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
If restaurants dont need to pay for the terminal, that is a huge plus. I can see why they need an initial investment if they are going to pay for all the costs!

if they don't need to pay for the terminal, that's a huge boost. currently restaurants use outdated and refurbished technology a lot of the times, so this should have a competitive advantage.

After installation, my question is, will  support and maintenance for such hardware and software be still free?

Absolutely free. Everything free for business owner

If this is the case, I would assume you will be setting up manpower for maintenance and support and it will be for the long term. I'm just wondering where will you get enough funds for that long term endeavor?
Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

In which restaurants your terminals working already? This with cryptocurrencies or only fiat working right now?

Currently we can accept fiat. But system was designed very flexible so it's not a problem to implement crypto in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

https://ico.reorder.world/announce/IMG_9743.jpg

In which restaurants your terminals working already? This with cryptocurrencies or only fiat working right now?

Dont know which restaurant, but they are ready for fiat
Hey,

I read through your whitepaper fast now, because I don't have so much time, need to do it later again.
Is your terminal just for crypto-based payments or also for fiat payments?

Ready for fiat right now and we will implement crypto
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Yes the optimisation that reorder will offer to restaurant will be well adopted I think, only benefit for them. I’m impatient to see the first try of the project in a restaurant.

it is Smiley
how reOrder will make marketing in new york?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Very nice to see those pictures!
Always great to see some demo's. You guys are doing great

Keep those updates coming! Love it
Keep it up!
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
In many restaurants 100% of tips go to staff not owner. If it's automatically going to the owner it's called a service charge which is considered restaurant income. If you're really talking about staff tips doesn't that mean staff's going to pay the reOrder convenience fee?

All tips will go to staff is it was before. But in our case part of the waiters work will be automated so their tips going to be lower. Convenience fees is separated form tips. Customer pays tips+fee

Cool and good to know how the system works.
For the tip is also a fee. Great Smiley
In many restaurants 100% of tips go to staff not owner. If it's automatically going to the owner it's called a service charge which is considered restaurant income. If you're really talking about staff tips doesn't that mean staff's going to pay the reOrder convenience fee?

All tips will go to staff is it was before. But in our case part of the waiters work will be automated so their tips going to be lower. Convenience fees is separated form tips. Customer pays tips+fee
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
well nice to see that there is already a working version and that on an ipad. i think the app would even run on the first gen ipads, so it would be much more cheaper Smiley

i should try this one. but, is it planned working on android device?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
this is interesting concept. like project. is this going to be start in specific region only?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
so your partnered restaurants don’t need to pay for the hardware in the end, which will be ipads probably + the extension. How do you make enough money over time to pay all the hardware etc.? Just from the ICO income? What does the restaurants pay monthly, yearly?

It is not logical to gather money only Ico. After some time it will finish, so they need regular income.

Because of terminal and installation is free, income method can be one of two or both methods. Monthly, yearly fees or commission on sales.
Just from the ICO income? Here is their revenue :
After the implementation of the project (beginning of 2018), the Company expects to profit from the following sources:
Convenience Fee – making profit at a fixed rate of $1 from each receipt (approx. 25% of all profits)
Payment processing – making profit from agent payouts for each transaction (approx. 2.5% of all profits)
Advertising – broadcast of promo videos, banners, alcohol e-catalog (approx. 25% of all profits)
Loyalty cards – the issue of pre-paid cards for payments in restaurants and stores (approx. 47.5% of all profits).

Ah thanks for the info. I was like "wtf, how can they make money when they give away their stuff for free" but of course I could have thought about advertisment etc.

But on the other hand, the "Convenience Fee" seems a bit high, or am I wrong? They want to help smaller restaurants etc, but if the owner has to pay 1$ each time they sell a dish, it could be a lot of money for the restaurant owner. Smaller restaurants often struggle with their prices because they can't be too expensive I think. If you take now 1$ from their incoming money from one dish...
Maybe the devs should think about it twice 1 $ from a single dish is a lot for a small restaurant with low profits. Maybe a certain percentage of the price of a dish would be better.

Once again. We not going to charge business owner for $1 per each order.
Convenience Fee have to pay customer.

Lets count:
average receipt: $25
5% tips is $1.25
Convenience Fee $1

So instead of paying 20% tips from $25 ticket customer pays $2.25 which is about 10% on top
Activity: 294
Is there any competive benchmark where reoreder is measured against (if any) existing bc Projects or already existing (non bc) providers?

I think it could compare to ERPs, but reOrder seems way more complete and powerful.
Activity: 364
Is there any competive benchmark where reoreder is measured against (if any) existing bc Projects or already existing (non bc) providers?
Pages:
Jump to: