Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 6. (Read 23648 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
very good project dev and whether in this project will be held bunty or signature for project development good job it is project

I'm sorry to say but there is no bounty and signature as of the moment. But stay awhile, just regularly visit this thread and you might be in a treat.
Waiting for this, there are a lot of users in search of subscription reward after closing several Icos, it would be great to see a Reorder campaign. following...

I think is beneficial for the project, because will make it more visible to the people

We will have signature before second stage. There is no need it in first stage

Good to hear, bounties are quite a good way to promote your project. Even if some people dont like them because of the dumping of the tokens post ico
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
The minimum cap is only 50 thousand dollars? Do not know what to think, is it bad or good? For this money you can only write an application.

50K is not much imo... You can barely start some marketing with this budget.
If I'm not mistaken the app is already written.

50K is OK for the first presale step.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
I see that you arent only concerned about profits, also you have good ideas woth social issues too. Its great!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
very good project dev and whether in this project will be held bunty or signature for project development good job it is project

I'm sorry to say but there is no bounty and signature as of the moment. But stay awhile, just regularly visit this thread and you might be in a treat.
Waiting for this, there are a lot of users in search of subscription reward after closing several Icos, it would be great to see a Reorder campaign. following...

I think is beneficial for the project, because will make it more visible to the people

It seems like your plan is to keep low profile in the first stage and after the trial period with only a few restaurants, you will start the marketing / bounty etc. Seems like a good plan to me
Yep, i think everything will be prepared for their 2nd ICO stage.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

It seems like your plan is to keep low profile in the first stage and after the trial period with only a few restaurants, you will start the marketing / bounty etc. Seems like a good plan to me
Activity: 490
Hi! Do you have a solid marketing campaign/plan for the product release?
Dont know, but they dont have any bounty campaign yet.
Activity: 97
what is the coin price dinamic so far?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
With such a small cap, the project can make 100x, especially already there is a working platform.
I think soft cap it's not the most important, all will depend of the team ambitions and perseverance, I believe in the success of this project
The idea of the project is excellent, simple and affordable and very necessary and there are no competitors, everything now depends on the team.

yes, this program look promising with simple target and big ambitions.
about the competitor, maybe pundiX is a competitor, but pundix's target is a store and target market in asia.

PundiX is just another POS with crypto. They provide lower fees and they do not solve real small business problems

That is the problem with many ico nowdays, just trying to create a need where there is none, without actually solving any real problem
Activity: 164
Hi! Do you have a solid marketing campaign/plan for the product release?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
hi! I can help promoting in social media! pm if interested Smiley
Activity: 112
With such a small cap, the project can make 100x, especially already there is a working platform.
I think soft cap it's not the most important, all will depend of the team ambitions and perseverance, I believe in the success of this project
The idea of the project is excellent, simple and affordable and very necessary and there are no competitors, everything now depends on the team.

about the competitor, maybe pundiX is a competitor, but pundix's target is a store and target market in asia.

PundiX is just another POS with crypto. They provide lower fees and they do not solve real small business problems
Activity: 148
Do you have a referral prigram? Its great for marketing in socials.
Activity: 686
That's one of the lowest soft caps I've seen lately.
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

Everytime you are saying you have a working product I will ask now for a real life video where we can see the product in action ... So you said you will make a vide some days ago, still waiting for it. Can't be hard in a world with current smartphones.
Certainly an essential step in any project. Pass on to your investors beyond credibility and confidence, an Image of your Team's efforts and accomplishments. It will be wonderful to witness such material. Waiting
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
That's one of the lowest soft caps I've seen lately.
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

Everytime you are saying you have a working product I will ask now for a real life video where we can see the product in action ... So you said you will make a vide some days ago, still waiting for it. Can't be hard in a world with current smartphones.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

They named two competitors themselves, can't remember the names though. Couple pages back
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 644
for New York the front of the work is huge, I think in practice the project will prove its demand in this sector, and it will not take long time to wait
And apart from New York, are other cities or countries planned? How much will the project become large-scale?

They said earlier they have connections in Berlin if I'm not mistaken, but that was just a reply to someone from Germany. But there are plans to expand after NY is dominated!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
for New York the front of the work is huge, I think in practice the project will prove its demand in this sector, and it will not take long time to wait
And apart from New York, are other cities or countries planned? How much will the project become large-scale?
Activity: 518
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: