Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 8. (Read 23648 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
That's one of the lowest soft caps I've seen lately.
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

I really like the planning of 2 stages, and only working with 3-5 restaurants at the beginning. Very well thought. How long will this trial period take?

About 3 months I believe. One moth to hire team and connect restaurants and 2 month to get all usage data and prepare for next stage
would be nice if you guys work with any franchise directly. Of course after testing with few.  Eventually you need more money to expand. how are you guys planning to raise more funds?

That's a good question, I would also like to know.
Working with a franchise can give them some restaurants to work with but I don't know if you put behind other restaurants because that product could be identified with the franchise

they will have a second round for raising funds. I'd like to see them collaborate with large franchises like pizza hut.

Pizza hut Smiley sounds nice but let first managed the 2000 restaurants;)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

I really like the planning of 2 stages, and only working with 3-5 restaurants at the beginning. Very well thought. How long will this trial period take?

About 3 months I believe. One moth to hire team and connect restaurants and 2 month to get all usage data and prepare for next stage
would be nice if you guys work with any franchise directly. Of course after testing with few.  Eventually you need more money to expand. how are you guys planning to raise more funds?

Working with a franchise can give them some restaurants to work with but I don't know if you put behind other restaurants because that product could be identified with the franchise

they will have a second round for raising funds. I'd like to see them collaborate with large franchises like pizza hut.

I like the idea of starting small then master that level first before expanding. It is just like what Facebook did in it's beginning years. And just like what majority of businesses did.
Activity: 588

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This was one of the most confusing thread titles that I have seen, here or anywhere else. I was literally unable to determine the actual name of the coin and/or project. When the Ann first hit, that was the reason that we gave it very little time. There are so many coins that come out that if we can drop a choice quickly, we do.

I do agree that the name of the token/project should be the first part of the ANN title.

Now that the thread has come back up, we gave it a little more of a look and we were pretty ok on what the first page had to say, although not to the point of it standing out amongst the other coins. But, then we flip to the last page and see things like 3 block chains and what not. Just seems too much for a launch and a little too much coin control in the dev team hands over the long haul.
I agree, the first time I read it I didn't undertand what the name was.

I did not read anything about 3 blockchains, I'll take a look again.

What's this 3 blockchain stuff?
Activity: 462

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

I wanted to know - does the project have soft cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?

Softcap is 35,000 RCO sold > 140 ETH > approx. 50,000 USD.

Unsold tokens will go to second ICO round. Not sure if the softcap is just for the first or also for the second ICO round, I think the former is the case.

This budget is enough for first stage ICO to install our solution in couple of restaurants and run second stage

How many of these stages will you have for the ICO?

Just two stages. First to prove the concept and marketing and second to rise $28m
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
retail payment service is what i have always dream of .. this is a good project , if it works  Grin

Most of the ICO projects we are seeing now are promising. I think we are in the golden age where even ordinary people like you and me can participate, however small the amount through tokenization. And I love to be living in the generation like ours because we have so much options. Only few people are realizing this. However, the real question really is, --if it works. The idea is only good by it's implementation. You are lucky enough if the ICO you've joined made true their promise. Let's pray that reOrder Gateway make true to their promise as well. This is a service that is badly needed now.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I wanted to know - does the project have soft cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens will go to second ICO round. Not sure if the softcap is just for the first or also for the second ICO round, I think the former is the case.

This budget is enough for first stage ICO to install our solution in couple of restaurants and run second stage

How many of these stages will you have for the ICO?
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
After I read about the soft cap, I thought a lot now but can you give us some hints what you will do if you really just reach the soft cap? It's not much money you will get with it, how do you will use it then?

By the way, still waiting for a video Cheesy

it's just for the first round guys. I'm sure the soft cap for the second one will be larger

Exactly, I'm assuming its just to prove the service. After they meet the initial soft cap, then can move on to a larger round.
What is the max bounty reward per person?

Sorry, no bounty

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The minimum cap is only 50 thousand dollars? Do not know what to think, is it bad or good? For this money you can only write an application.

I think the solution is readily available, If im not mistaken. They just need to distribute it accordingly.
This was one of the most confusing thread titles that I have seen, here or anywhere else. I was literally unable to determine the actual name of the coin and/or project. When the Ann first hit, that was the reason that we gave it very little time. There are so many coins that come out that if we can drop a choice quickly, we do.

Thank you for your reply. I've change it
The reason why I put name in the end of the title is difference between us and others. First of all we are REAL startup with REAL product in exact place with exact target.
So our target (2000 restaurants) is the main reason why we are here. Not just create coin and get investment through ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
retail payment service is what i have always dream of .. this is a good project , if it works  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: