Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 7. (Read 23648 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
With such a small cap, the project can make 100x, especially already there is a working platform.
I think soft cap it's not the most important, all will depend of the team ambitions and perseverance, I believe in the success of this project
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
With such a small cap, the project can make 100x, especially already there is a working platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Lol, did someone seriously mention Pizzahut? I haven't been there's for years but it's such a huge franchise I'm pretty sure they have their own custom equipment and software.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
That's one of the lowest soft caps I've seen lately.
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

Ok, that sounds reasonable for the first phase. Thanks for answering.
I like projects where the team clearly planned their actions for the future, I think this service will be in demand in the restaurant market
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

Good to have plan for a low softcap like this one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Will you target big chain restaurants since you will be able to put it simultaneously in a lot of them or you are starting with one by one?
Activity: 462
very good project dev and whether in this project will be held bunty or signature for project development good job it is project

I'm sorry to say but there is no bounty and signature as of the moment. But stay awhile, just regularly visit this thread and you might be in a treat.
Waiting for this, there are a lot of users in search of subscription reward after closing several Icos, it would be great to see a Reorder campaign. following...

I think is beneficial for the project, because will make it more visible to the people

We will have signature before second stage. There is no need it in first stage
Thanks for the info,I will pay attention to the campaign.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
very good project dev and whether in this project will be held bunty or signature for project development good job it is project

I'm sorry to say but there is no bounty and signature as of the moment. But stay awhile, just regularly visit this thread and you might be in a treat.
Waiting for this, there are a lot of users in search of subscription reward after closing several Icos, it would be great to see a Reorder campaign. following...

I think is beneficial for the project, because will make it more visible to the people

We will have signature before second stage. There is no need it in first stage
Activity: 112

I really like the planning of 2 stages, and only working with 3-5 restaurants at the beginning. Very well thought. How long will this trial period take?

About 3 months I believe. One moth to hire team and connect restaurants and 2 month to get all usage data and prepare for next stage
would be nice if you guys work with any franchise directly. Of course after testing with few.  Eventually you need more money to expand. how are you guys planning to raise more funds?

That's a good question, I would also like to know.
Working with a franchise can give them some restaurants to work with but I don't know if you put behind other restaurants because that product could be identified with the franchise

they will have a second round for raising funds. I'd like to see them collaborate with large franchises like pizza hut.

Pizza hut Smiley sounds nice but let first managed the 2000 restaurants;)
It will be a hard time for them. I think the first time will be the hardest for them. Will be interesting if people want to use it.

i like your think, devs.
i should build a coffee shop and use your product as payment gateway.
hope i can release it next year

Thank you. Looking forward to work with you
Activity: 462

I agree. more community involvement will help spread word faster. Signature and twitter campaign would be nice
Exactly that is the reason for being of the signature campaigns, when appearing constantly in the forum people just get interested in the campaign and investigate what it is about.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

I agree. more community involvement will help spread word faster. Signature and twitter campaign would be nice
Activity: 154

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

I really like the planning of 2 stages, and only working with 3-5 restaurants at the beginning. Very well thought. How long will this trial period take?

About 3 months I believe. One moth to hire team and connect restaurants and 2 month to get all usage data and prepare for next stage
would be nice if you guys work with any franchise directly. Of course after testing with few.  Eventually you need more money to expand. how are you guys planning to raise more funds?

Working with a franchise can give them some restaurants to work with but I don't know if you put behind other restaurants because that product could be identified with the franchise

they will have a second round for raising funds. I'd like to see them collaborate with large franchises like pizza hut.

It will be a hard time for them. I think the first time will be the hardest for them. Will be interesting if people want to use it.

i like your think, devs.
i should build a coffee shop and use your product as payment gateway.
hope i can release it next year
Activity: 392

But why no signature. I think a signature is the best marketing tool for an ICO on bitcointalk.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The minimum cap is only 50 thousand dollars? Do not know what to think, is it bad or good? For this money you can only write an application.

I think the solution is readily available, If im not mistaken. They just need to distribute it accordingly.

They also need a support team for restaurants. I believe this was one of the reasons to do an ICO.

That is also correct. Actually they need funds to cover the initial operating costs including its expansion plan.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

I think it's a good strategy to make a first phase with a few restaurants to see  how it goes and in the meantime prepare the basics for the next stage maybe a great launch, trying to reach the 2000 restaurants...
Activity: 686

Activity: 294

Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: